Anne's Babes House
3/18 Wollongong St
Fyshwick ACT 2609
02 6239 1609

http://www.annebabeshouse.com.au/

Hanna 6.30 pm 171018

Searching through Cracker, Backpages and a few adult sites led me to mostly full service shops in the Fyshwick area. A suburb just out of the city. Streets lined with warehouses of mixed use industrial businesses. I was down in Canberra to fill in for a few weeks. Work will take me wherever there are opportunities. More importantly, wherever I am needed...

The first site that drew my attention was Anne's Babes House. Number 18 on Wollongong St. I suppose these are the equivalent to our $150 an hour shops in Sydney. Except that down here, it is between $200 - $220 for the hour. Same set up where the business is upstairs on the first level of a warehouse. Think 42 Gladesville, Taren Point and countless shops out in the western suburbs of Sydney...

I arrived at the premise, on a Wednesday night, straight after work. It was an easy 15 minute drive out from the city to Fyshwick. I don't know what Canberrans usually do on a Wednesday night, but I know that I was going to satisfy my curiosity whilst being down this way...

The whole area was quiet. Literally dead. It felt like a Sunday evening or a long weekend. My vehicle was literally the only one onsite. I parked at the back and walked up the rear entrance stairs. Rang the bell. No answer. I waited a while longer, making sure that they would see me standing there in front of the camera. 5 minutes in, I made my way down and headed to the front entrance, to try my luck there instead. Walking up the stairs again, I could see the Chinese symbol for luck, stuck on the wooden front door. I rang. 2 minutes in, a young Chinese guy answers and leads me in to the waiting area. It was stuffy and warm upstairs on the first floor. I took in the surroundings of the counter, waiting room and corridor. It was dated, old but spacious. Gaudy mix of timber, dark maroon carpet and a hideous lounge from somewhere like Fantastic Furniture was what stood out. Mental note, the weather down here is normally cool in the mornings but gets warmer during the day, before dropping back down to single digits overnight...

Girl number 1. Chinese. Pretty average looking. Not the type that would get me going. Shortish hair and round face. Forgotten her name in the intro, but made an effort to walk up to shake my hand. I was surprised...

Girl number 2. Korean. Michelle was her name. Tall, S shape body, long back hair. Midriff top. Toned stomach showing. Hot pants. White porcelain skin. Nice curves around her rear and quite busty. Friendly intro. Smiled, but had quite a bit of make up to hide acne, I think. I can't remember the last time I have had an intro like this from a K girl. To be honest, I was a little stunned when she extended her hand out to shake mine. I was impressed...

Girl number 3. Chinese. Petite and small in a french maid's outfit. Button cute. Imperfect teeth. She giggles as she introduces herself. An instant rapport was built. Light tan skin, long black hair and a sparkle in her eye. These are the qualities that I remembered from my interaction with her. Hanna was her name. And she was definitely my kind of girl...

Standing an inch shorter than me, just in front of the doorway to her room. She smiles and welcomes me in. This is also where Hanna sleeps for the duration of her contracted period, before moving on to the next city around Australia. She is indeed friendly and tells me with pride that she gets alot of repeat clientele because of her service. Earlier, the young Chinese keeper told me the same thing too...

We build up an easy flow of conversation together. That was a good start. I am feeling comfortable with her and I hope that she is with me too. As I write this, all I could see and remember is her smile. It was warm, welcoming and fresh...

I hopped into the spa bath for a quick wash down, as she prepares the bed. I requested that she assists me in washing my privates down, leaving her outfit on. Hanna laughs and tends to me. We move back towards the bed and she motions me to lie down. I sit on the bed and start hugging her instead. We chat and feel each other up. A few light kisses on the lips before I begin massaging her rear. We fool around for a bit before I spin her around and start kissing the back of her neck, removing her bra, just under her outfit. My hands cup both her breasts just under that outfit of hers. It was then expertly removed in a flash by Hanna. My raging erection is now pressed against her black, lacy underwear. Down it comes, and off it goes to the side table...

We stayed in the same position for a little longer. I had access to a slowly moistened snatch. A finger on her clit, gently tracing it upwards and downwards. She turns her head to the side to kiss me. It was a little more passionate, a little more engaged. A few compliments were thrown in to stroke both our egos. It's amazing what a few words can do to your manhood...

Laying me down, Hanna started with alot of teasing around the shaft. She would lick anywhere but the head for quite a considerable amount of time. This continued around the perineum, balls and inner thighs. The whole seduction got me really excited. A lot of precum was excreting, as I was trying to hold back. I don't think she was too keen on the taste, as she wiped it off, before finally lunging in with a bareback blowjob. She only managed to go down 3 quarters of the length with her tiny mouth. I can't say that I could feel much of her suction pressure and tongue action. It was a little tame, but it was still a nice feeling...

Laying Hanna down, I worked my way to her pussy. It was quite hairy and needed a little persuasion from my fingers to brush through the thick. Although, it was soft and not bristly. I was a little distracted by it at first, but soon found my groove in slowly eating her out. She claimed that she enjoyed it, but would automatically fill the room with a little orchestrated moaning. I guess, this came natural to her...

A quick break to the toilet and a wash of the mouth, we were back to finish the session off. Sex with Hanna started with cowgirl. But that didn't last, as she went fast and hard before asking me to relieve her of her duties. I obliged by plowing in with deep and slow penetrations. Embracing her in my arms, holding that perfectly petite body and locking lips was the perfect way to break in my first punt in Canberra...