Thread: 5* - Bella (Aka “Little Devil”)

Senior Member(無間使者)

5* - Bella (Aka “Little Devil”)

Hi bros

Another AR tonight but this time the actress is chinese Szechuan Bella. Apart from the famous Fay in the shop, Bella is a little devil that I enjoy during the entire session tonight. Another great GEM from 5*!

Rating as below:

Face: 9/10 - I have to say girls from Szechuan always have the nicer look and Bella is one of those that will attract you especially her eyes. Just like want to melt you and a long curly hair as well.

Body: 9.5/10 - 160cm height with A+ Cup with very nice soft skin, love her nice bum with the tattoo, nice legs. I do not mind the boobs size but more importantly the face and body match my appetite. Very sensitive nipples. Same score I gave to Bella and JOY, different style but at least they both satisfy me.

Service: 9.5/10 - when I entered the room, bella just grab me and asked me to sit down and gave me a very nice DFK, twisted tongue. She smells good and we slowly help each other to take off clothes. She was wearing high heels but when she took it off, she just like a little devil where you can hold her in one hand. In the shower, she clean my whole body especially my brother and then with a nice wet enthusiastic BBBJ. She is the same as Joy when she did BBBJ, she has this big sexy eyes staring at you. On the bed, she just jumped onto me DFK while she used her hand playing with my brother and wanna start the mains, but I turn her around and started the foreplay kissing her sensitive nipples and going down under DATY. Pussy not shaven but clean and proportion enough for me to DATY for a solid 10 mins. She just can’t hold on and return the favour to BBBJ me and straight out putting the dom on and started with the main course. First with missionary while I keep sucking her nipples, then turn into scissors position, she then twisted around wanting doggy style which I obliged and bounds her for a solid 5 mins and finished in missionary position. I like the way she kisses and hugging you as well.

Return factor: 100% must try again at least once and hardly to find a great service Chinese girls these days and have to say Little devil Bella is one of those at least I recommended with a solid performance of overall 9.5.

Hope you all enjoy the chinese Szechuan girl Bella, I called her “Little Devil” in my dictionary.

I Adore your ar bra manman , she is one of the gorgeous lady in five star indeed

Thanks Bro 888

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks Bro 888

Loving cheeky....
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like my type of girl. Does she do DD CIM?

Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Looks like my type of girl. Does she do DD CIM?
    Bella having a holidays...Come see Singapore MICHELLE for your service
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au