Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help , any good website to watch online latest movie ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Help , any input will be alot thank you
    Just get Amazon or HBO subscription dude!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you known of Netflix mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what's a good movie people have watched recently ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    what's a good movie people have watched recently ?
    Most recent good one was A Haunting in Venice. I'm a sucker for detective stories, lol. Huge fan of the Knives Out series, Only Murders in the Building, and the Hercule Poirot series. It was ok, maybe a 7/10.

Saw The Creator last week, it was really meh... too sentimental for its own good. I'd give that maybe a 6/10.

The best movie I've seen this year was Oppenheimer. 8.5/10 in my book. Kudos to Christopher Nolan for making a film that didn't feel draggy at all even with a 3+ hour run time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best movies this year for me:

John wick chapter 4

Spider-Man: across the spider-verse (the second movie in the series)

Mission Impossible: dead reckoning part 1.

I just recently watched the Gran Turismo movie on MoviesHD. It was good. Good car crashes. (crazy that it’s based on a true story.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Best movies this year for me:

John wick chapter 4

Spider-Man: across the spider-verse (the second movie in the series)

Mission Impossible: dead reckoning part 1.

I just recently watched the Gran Turismo movie on MoviesHD. It was good. Good car crashes. (crazy that it’s based on a true story.)
    Yeah John Wick and MI were very good.

Never thought I'd fall off my seat from laughter watching an MI movie. Fark, those car chase scenes were HILLARIOUS, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

Help , any good website to watch online latest movie ?

Search up MovieBox Pro on google, you’ll thank me later.

Been a sub for a few years now and it’s probably by far the best, they’ve got a website, you can install on your android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV.

You have picture quality from low, 720p, FHD, 4K to ORG source. You have different DOLBY digital, AAAC audio options.

You can watch low quality for free but premium members get loads more. $3.99 USD/ month, if you pick the 6 months bundle it’s $2.99 USD/month paid upfront or 12 months bundle at $1.99 USD/ month paid upfront. They also have family plans which you can use with 5 mates or family with diff email account to bring the cost even lower. For $35 ish AUD less than a BBBJ extra at a private you’re gonna have a great movie streaming experience for a year.

You can also download the movies in any quality low, 720, FHD, 4K, ORG source when you’re a premium member. (Although download option is limited to windows, Mac, and android. Apple policies on the iPhone won’t let you download movies straight on your phone).

They not only have movies, recent movies get fairly quickly added as well, they also have TV shows from almost every other streaming app out there, international movies, KDRAMA, cartoons, Anime and more.

So give them a try if you wish for $1.99 USD or $3 ish AUD.

Rather than use some random website to watch movie, pay for the sub and get the app, so when you bring a chick over for Netflix and chill, it’ll be MovieBox Pro and chill and you’ll look like a boss when you can play her anything her heart desires.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Subscribe to NETFLIX and watch "Nowhere"
    about: Pregnant, alone and drifting in the sea, a woman trapped in a shipping container tries to survive after fleeing a devastated totalitarian

Quote Originally Posted by huskywesley51 View Post
    Subscribe to NETFLIX and watch "Nowhere"
    about: Pregnant, alone and drifting in the sea, a woman trapped in a shipping container tries to survive after fleeing a devastated totalitarian
    I saw that pop up in my recommended list. It's good?

Another similar movie was All Is Lost which had Robert Redford in it. That was amazing. Entire movie had only 1 actor in it, but it still kept me enthralled the whole way!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post

Been a sub for a few years now and it’s probably by far the best, they’ve got a website, you can install on your android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV.

You have picture quality from low, 720p, FHD, 4K to ORG source. You have different DOLBY digital, AAAC audio options.

You can watch low quality for free but premium members get loads more. $3.99 USD/ month, if you pick the 6 months bundle it’s $2.99 USD/month paid upfront or 12 months bundle at $1.99 USD/ month paid upfront. They also have family plans which you can use with 5 mates or family with diff email account to bring the cost even lower. For $35 ish AUD less than a BBBJ extra at a private you’re gonna have a great movie streaming experience for a year.

You can also download the movies in any quality low, 720, FHD, 4K, ORG source when you’re a premium member. (Although download option is limited to windows, Mac, and android. Apple policies on the iPhone won’t let you download movies straight on your phone).

They not only have movies, recent movies get fairly quickly added as well, they also have TV shows from almost every other streaming app out there, international movies, KDRAMA, cartoons, Anime and more.

Rather than use some random website to watch movie, pay for the sub and get the app, so when you bring a chick over for Netflix and chill, it’ll be MovieBox Pro and chill and you’ll look like a boss when you can play her anything her heart desires.
    Thanks bro
    I like Netflix due to the subtitles and different audio languages available in the movie.
    Comes in really handy when entertaining the Korean, Chinese or European ladies that stay overnight.

Can you confirm if Movie Box has subtitlies and audio languages?

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    So I just checked and it def has subtitles with a wide range of languages, I checked squid game and it had dual audio, KR, and ENG. But I think this is where Netflix has em beat, lack of multiple languages for audio.

Nonetheless, for anyone that doesn't need multiple audios and is ok with using subs, it's a great site/app if you go premium which is still diet cheap for what you get

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post

Looks like you need an invite code to this one now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah…

MoviesHD is free. No ads. Movies, tv shows, K dramas and even C dramas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    www.sflix.to
    This is the way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    www.sflix.to
    This is the way
    Cheers , vpn required?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been binging on Stan oldies lately. So far so good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12