Thread: YAYA .....new experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

YAYA .....new experience

Midweek session down at TP64
    walked in off the street hoping to see one of my regular girls.
    Spoke to Mamasan Sophie who asked me if I would like to see YAYA a new girl , that I had not had the pleasure of meeting yet.
    Entered the room to a see a pretty Asian girl dressed as a flight attendant
    Yaba baba doo.Paid the $150 for the hour and showered.
    YAYA comes from Shanghai is 26 years old b cup breasts and nice curvy hips with a hairy pussy and not your typical Asian working girl.Her English is poor except for what I like to hear suck,condom,fuck me now,massage....
    Light kissing was on to set the mood for a short time before we were both wanting oral.
    YAYA oral skills are superb no hands just deep long strokes down her throat as well as sucking my balls 🎱 that hard I thought my balls would pop.
    On with the condom and straight into her hairy pussy doggy style,she kept slapping my arse during doggy (like to be fucked hard) to get my arse going.
    Had a go in missionary following side by side and
    finishing off with me removing the condom and blowing my load all over her hairy pussy.Girl was wet inside and out, we both showered then she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had,very strong hands who knows how to give a oil massage.
    Times up as she dresses back into her air hostess outfit,fuck I should of told her to leave it on as she looks good .

Worth a visit if you like curvy girls and a great massage

Keep your pecker hard and pills stocked🔷🔷🔷

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Skippy. Yaba daba Doo........and a flight attendant with a hairy pussy...what an experience
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah brothelcreeper I’m a sucker for a girl in uniform and love to see hair down there...

Shop Owner
    Yaya is working today ,for booking 95241278