Thread: Diana – Hidden gem in 64

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Diana – Hidden gem in 64

Girl Name : Diana

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Thursday 26th Sep 17

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/dianna

Photo Genuine: Yes, (hair style changed, more natural now but I also like the style in her photos)

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : 23 (I am good with age guess, she is definitely early to mid 2o’s)

Size/shape : 160 cm ish~. Pretty face (arguably one of the top 3 most beautiful girls in 64), slightly enhanced breasts soft on touch, toned waist and shapely body with a tide bum, fully and freshly shaved, 9/10

Roster: Thursday and Friday only (hope she work Sat, I can visit her more)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE
    Value for money / recommend? : Oh yes!! – It just gets better every time I see her. 10+/10

Review:

First thing first, I owe you boys a review after the first time I met. It was an unforgettable session. I had told Jimmy the reception, I will write a review for her.
    At the time she was new to the shop. Only a couple of week according to her (I guessed it was about right, since I had been frequently checking out the roaster) Skilful tongue that can take your little bro to heaven and back again. She gave me total girl-friend feel, even more so than my own girl-friend. Gentle personality, sometimes bubbly as we chatted deeper. Action in bed was unbelievably mind blowing. She told me her favourite position and we did it til she came twice. Real trooper! We both enjoyed the sex and interaction. She is learning English, so please be patient in conversation, but she is a happy learner.

Enough of the last time.

Had been a few weeks, haven’t able to see her. Either I was busy at work before weekend or She was on leave. Up till today, I checked the roaster for her specifically. And She is in. Booked by text right the way in the morning. Available for the planed time after work, Woo Hah! Highlight of the week~

Arrived on time and was led by Jimmy to a room. It’s one of the smaller rooms at the older end. No biggie, I knew I would enjoy it anyway.  Saw Diana, she is even hotter today, in a close-fit navel revealing white top, showing off her toned waist, and a white jean hot pants, her black laced T-string is hinting at her sexy rear. Saw too many girls on their lingerie, it’s refreshing to see something different yet so flirtatious. She greeted me with a hug after the cash exchange and door closed. She said “I remembered you”. We hugged and kissed for a bit just like a parted love birds seeing each other again. Temporary leave her tasty lips, quickly jumped to shower.

After we dried up a bit, I asked her to put on those hot cloths again so I could enjoy a moment of “gift-unwrapping fancy” (with sensation kisses along the way). So she giggled and put on the top without the bra, just the way I like it; then the t-string and hot pants. I took her to bed while kissing and slowly take off her hot pant with mouth, (I guess not every girl allow this to every client, always ask first). Light fingering to her pussy while the t-string is still on. She seems reluctant to go further on the fingering. I took the hint and continue with the light finger-tip-stroke of her back and legs. Panty off, top still on with one shoulder off. I stopped for a moment to see my masterpiece, haha, she is blushing with her hair down. She forgot to bring her hair bend today. I like it better with a girl’s hair down, so she could push it on side or another while looking at you sucking. That’s exactly what happened. Steamy! I lied on my back and she tasted my mini me, now rock hard, with her ass up back arching. Mental picture moment. Diana continued to lick, suck, and tease my cock, my balls and my crotch for another 10 mins.

I almost came to my point of no return, so I bought her up by the chin. Kissed and told her I would like to return the favour. She understood and asked if I want to be on top or her on top. I asked her to kneel forward and hang on the bed head while I slid under her. Started slow, but she is already wet. And slooowly tasting every part of her little pussy. She was moaning louder and louder. I was heating the right spots. After a few loud moans, she said “I am so horny now, I want you.” Gladly accept the invitation. Dom up, got behind her started doggie her. Her was arching her back and looking at me with misty eyes from time to time with sweet moans, genuine and responsive to my varying thrusts. After I don’t know how long, I asked her to lie down I would like to look at her and I said with your favourite position. She nodded and said “you remembered.” Then we did a variation of the MIS, in the way she likes, she came hard after a moment. She stick her tongue out and my tongue was tasting hers, then we DFK, while opening her legs for a MIS. She was grinding her clit on my pubic bone and grapping my bump. After a moment we came together hard. I hadn’t had an orgasm that hard for a long while. The last time was with Orange also in 64 (she is also a great lover). I just got hard while am typing now. Haha. We freeze at the moment for a bit. And reception’s buzz was on, times up. We jumped in shower together and teased each other with water a bit while chatted a little.

Time to say good bye. Kissed and hugged.

Till next time.

PS: WL are to be respected, because it’s a hard job in many reasons. So treat them well and gentle. Always start slow. If they feel good too, we punters get even more in return. Hot sex great fun, and happy day, memory and fantasy to take home, and anticipation to the next encounter.

At the beginning of the section, she told me it was a bit quiet that day and I was her first at 4:30. I was presently surprised. I think many of your boys are missing out on this goddess. I tried to keep her to my own, but punter’s spirit prevented me doing so.

Punt on Boys~!

Wish 64 sources out more lovely ladies like Dianna.

Shop Owner
    Dianna is working today , for booking 95241278

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyhollow1 View Post

PS: WL are to be respected, because it’s a hard job in many reasons. So treat them well and gentle. Always start slow. If they feel good too, we punters get even more in return. Hot sex great fun, and happy day, memory and fantasy to take home, and anticipation to the next encounter.

At the beginning of the section, she told me it was a bit quiet that day and I was her first at 4:30. I was presently surprised. I think many of your boys are missing out on this goddess. I tried to keep her to my own, but punter’s spirit prevented me doing so.

Punt on Boys~!

Wish 64 sources out more lovely ladies like Dianna.
    I agree with your comment sleepyhollow1, these girls that work here are great! I have found that gentleness and care gets you a LOT of mileage at 64, I haven't had the privilege of trying Dianna yet, as I have my 2 favourite girls being Apple and Wei Wei at the moment. I seen Diana and Kesi in the flesh tonight as I was talking to Jimmy and Rog at reception. Kesi had caught my eye in that she is much much more beautiful in person than her photos on the site. Thanks for a great review and I think I might give Diana a try next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I agree with your comment sleepyhollow1, these girls that work here are great! I have found that gentleness and care gets you a LOT of mileage at 64, I haven't had the privilege of trying Dianna yet, as I have my 2 favourite girls being Apple and Wei Wei at the moment. I seen Diana and Kesi in the flesh tonight as I was talking to Jimmy and Rog at reception. Kesi had caught my eye in that she is much much more beautiful in person than her photos on the site. Thanks for a great review and I think I might give Diana a try next time.
    Strongly agreed. While all photos on website are genuine, (some provide by the girls, some took at the shop), which is a honesty deserved respect. Some photos are not doing the girl they representing justic. Haha. Shop owner is suggested to take some photography lessons, it would be rewarded in 10 folds

Shop Owner
    Dianna is working today ,for booking 95241278

Junior Member(有D料到)
    looks great will try soon

Shop Owner
    Dianna is working today ,for booking 95241278