Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Retirement Gonorreah

Retirement Gonorreah

Was diagnosed with the clap last week and have decided to quit seeing WL's full stop.

Have advised establishment but they haven't responded to my PM.

Might be able to save marriage etc if lucky depends on a test tomorrow.

Punting now for over 30 years and the risk taking finally caught up.

Banned
    I'm sorry to hear bro.

I've been thinking about this topic lately - if us bro's are aware (I'm talking about my situation, not yours) of a girl from a shop having some form of STD, is there an obligation to other bro's here to share that information to prevent further spreading? Hypothetically, what if someone here knew this WL had something, and if they had said something then perhaps your situation would be different?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear bro.

I've been thinking about this topic lately - if us bro's are aware (I'm talking about my situation, not yours) of a girl from a shop having some form of STD, is there an obligation to other bro's here to share that information to prevent further spreading? Hypothetically, what if someone here knew this WL had something, and if they had said something then perhaps your situation would be different?
    Yes its a difficult situation, we are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Some times I think that even the other girls don't know if one of their work mates has a desease.

So what chance have the rest of us got.

All you can do is use a condom be careful and get tested.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    u done well for 30 years one mishap.
    did u get this via BBBJ or BBfS?
    i'm on the verge or punting hiatus soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Yes its a difficult situation, we are caught between a rock and a hard place.
    Yes exactly. On the one hand you wanna stop the spread of it, but on the other you have to appreciate the shop's reputation and the girl's livelihood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One thing someone told me a long time ago is to always urinate after intercourse to flush anything that may have made its way down the Urethra, by doing so you can expel any infections before they take hold, they don't teach that in sex education anymore..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowfevor View Post
    ???????????// I think the shop or girl should be advissed in case other punters have been there !
    Most definitely the girl and the shop should be made aware of the situation, but I don't think it should be posted on this forum for the girls and shops privacy.

As a punter I would like to know so I can avoid!

As I've said in the Alexie saga before. Advise the shop, let them do some investigation. If you don't get a response from the shop or the response is unsatisfactory, disclose names ! If the shop knows the truth and not taking action, disclose names. But give them a chance to investigate. As it happened before, the poster got the source wrong !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

altgourami
    You've had a hell of a run. You could just go safe and refuse even BBBJ? Or stick to RNT only.

First incident in 30 years is a real good run !

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    actually how he can he be sure its from the one shop he PM ? is that the only shop he been having sex in ? what about sex from partner/fuck buddy? how can he be so sure ? it can come from any source. its just the risk u take

name the shop at least. what is the point in your post if you are not going to name the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    actually how he can he be sure its from the one shop he PM ? is that the only shop he been having sex in ? what about sex from partner/fuck buddy? how can he be so sure ? it can come from any source. its just the risk u take
    That's what I'm saying don't take naming too lightly !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    Quite right Chandra_man1 would really need to be certain. We had an earlier case where a member started blaming an English backpacker, then two girls at different shops. It would not be realistic to claim they all gave him what he contracted. The incubation time may give an idea but not locate the actual person.

Banned
    Wow 30 years of whoring, I'm surprise he's not dead yet!!

Back in the mid 70's when papa used to go whoring, there was no such thing as rubber gloves, it was bareback all the way, must say, i was lucky to have survive, that's b'coz i was a lot younger then.. HEHE!!!

BBBJ never had BBFS.
    Who was it? I think I know but symptoms show up between 2 and 90 days.

At 90 Days could be quite a few as I'd been seeing about one a week

It is a reportable disease so I expect to be advising the health department as to where to look next when they follow up.

Banned
    Count your lucky stars it wasn't anything worse.
    30 years is a long time to get away with bbbj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry to hear that, but would you consider seeing wls but having cbj and being more safe?

im always safe always cbj.

Hey Thumper,

Holy crap mate, you mentioned "might be able to save marriage..." I hope that didn't mean that you infected your wife as well....???

My heart goes out to you brother, I've been punting 25 years and never had a problem. Never ever BBFS, but in the last 10 years pretty much always BBBJ, unless
    the lady only does CBJ.

I have to admit that I never gave STI's from BBBJ another thought (having received so many for so long and never having had a problem).

This is one hell of a reality check for me....

Thank you for sharing, and best luck with a speedy recovery. Hope all turns out well on the marriage front too..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Get well soon Thumper.

I hope that you have a full recovery and not only save your marriage, but being able to punt again sooner rather than later.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast