Thread: Chai Thai

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Chai Thai

Had a couple of visits to this place now. I was so impressed by the massage skills of the lady i had i just had to return. Its a nice bright shop and the rooms r private and quiet. My ml was very skilled and had a great attitude, found myself almost nodding off at one stage. Its so nice for a change to have a lady who really knows what shes doing. She was slim reasonably attractive and somewhere in her 30s id say. Massage was 9/10 attitude 9/10 so overall a great time.
    Cant comment on other girls as i havent tried.
    Cardiff rd Darra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    legit only?.........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by racer17 View Post
    legit only?.........
    Ive been back 😊

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So tried here again a few days ago and had another enjoyable massage. Very smooth with a cute girl and some nice highlights during the massage. Not a lot on offer but left satisfied. $70 for the hr massage and at least u do get a good rub.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What you find here, is most of the girls are legit. When ending needed, there is a girl they call in to take over. Not of fan of this, only experienced once before at Green Tea many years ago and have never returned.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cant say ive had that problem yet, been pretty lucky.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ask for Ally or Anne

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aejohnny View Post
    What you find here, is most of the girls are legit. When ending needed, there is a girl they call in to take over. Not of fan of this, only experienced once before at Green Tea many years ago and have never returned.
    Yea not a good experience. After u strike up a good coversation with the girl only to be hand-balled to another to finish, luckly in my case, the second girl wasn't too bad looking.

Kinda kills the session plus u paid for time with the girl anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been frequenting here. Massage is great, have found a few friendlies. PM for details
    If you wish.