Thread: 5* [C] Crystal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

5* [C] Crystal

Hi Everyone,

Long time reader, first time writer. Joined early this year and have began my journey through post recommendations, follow by some random punts here and there.

Decided to share my experience, on shop that I have visit and girl's that I have seen just to help contribute to the community. Please note these are all YMMV and may be different for others.

Lets begin with 5 Star. Great shop, lots of hot girls, friendly and welcoming receptionist.

Arrived late at night, welcome by receptionist, offered something to drink.

Next comes the lineup - instead of shown each girl individually, you are shown all the girl at once and my god were they hot.

What I like about this is that it gives you time to decide who you like before they walk off. I have been to other places where they would show you one and a time and sometimes the girls are intro'd so fast because there's too many, that you don't get a proper look at them.

i was going to pick Mia because she attracted my attention, and i recall some good reviews about her, but then the receptionist recommended C Crystal, so went with it as she was first in line and she was cute, hot and recommendation tend to be good.

Was led to a room, undress, Listerine, shower, dry up, bed, cat back, ball licking, sex, shower, left.

Rating:

Face - Cute - her photo accurately represent her (7/10)

Body - Pretty hot, slim, nice legs, nice c cups? felt a bit firm cant tell if they're natural (8/10)

English - Absent, hard to communicate unfortunately (1/10)

Shower - Wash with some tease and a lot of cleaning around the gland & butt (6/10)

Foreplay - Cat bath was nice, ball licking was out of the world, it felt so amazing (10/10)

BBBJ - None not even CBJ, after ball licking, condom on and straight to sex, a bit disappointing considering the shower cleaning, and the amazing ball licking, possibly hygiene concern? (0/10)

DFK - None not even light kissing, first time happened to me, felt like I was receiving standard service, not sure what the Listerine was for LOL. (0/10)

Sex - She's tight, often I don't come within 30 minute so she got points there. I would probably rate this part based on enthusiasm and energy of the girl. (7/10)

Overall Experience - Will definitely be back, but probably not see Crystal again (6/10)

Again this is all YMMV and may be different for others.

Thanks for reading and good night.

Banned
    Thanks for the AR appless. I really enjoyed it. When you’ve got time, let’s see some more please.

I’ve been to 5 Star once, also for a girl called Crystal (or Cristal). She was Mongolian. She was also Magnificent in every way. I booked her before arriving and I always go with my booking.

The all-at-once line-up is something I haven’t experienced, anywhere. That would be quite a show.

Crystal...

Loving daily 2pm...
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any chance of Cristal (Mongolian) coming back soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    Any chance of Cristal (Mongolian) coming back soon?
    No. She back to Mongolia
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc