Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New young girl Coco, pretty, petite and slim, great Spanish with those 32 C Cups

New young girl Coco, pretty, petite and slim, great Spanish with those 32 C Cups

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 1B, 139 York Street

Date of Visit : October 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : daily 10am to 8pm

Rates : $50 for 45 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : really petite girl but not skinny, size 2 perhaps, medium height, all natural C Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : shop roster says from Hong Kong but actually MLC with a little bit of Cantonese and elementary English.

Services Provided : for a tiny girl, Coco actually can massage and put in lots of efforts, very pleasing part 2 and a Spanish finishes.

My experiences :

Was going to see Cherry tomorrow but really toey at work this morning so look around to see if any good MLs around that I could try. don't have a lot of regular these days, so it will be either my no. 1 girl or somebody new.

And right on queue, Nicole has just posted the roster for monday and she listed this new Hong Kong girl Coco 25 yr old with DD cups. rang up the shop and Nic said she is very pretty, not a lot of experiences but early feedbacks are all good, I should try. there is only one question remain, DD cups ? not sure but she is quite big, natural, yes of course, you saw them, no but I touched them over clothes, ok, that's good enough for me.

Got to the shop, Nic let me in, have a big hug, as usual, this sexy mamasan is braless again today, she is so yummy that perhaps I don't need to see any new girl. Then Nicole called out Coco who was just cleaning up the last room to come out and greet me. At first sight, a young and pretty girl wearing a sailor's outfit. very petite, medium height, can't really tell if she is busty but definitely not flat chested. first impression is good, so used the bathroom before going into the last room, it was a hot day, so Nic turned the air con on, this room is sharing the a/c with the second room and the room cool down immediately, Coco asked how long you want to stay, I handed over the $50 for 45 min and the extra $50 for tips., Coco looked at the money and smile back to me, thank you.

So I got on to the table and the massage started: Coco didn't ask if I like strong or soft but strong is what I get, initially it was dry and I can see that she has had some training but not a fully qualified masseuse.

I like it when Coco climbed on to the table and sat on my butt when she was massaging my upper back and neck and shoulder. it's her cool soft skins from her thighs. what's there not to like? She did that for about 10 min and then asked if she could use some oil - just a little bit - now, I think the real massage started here when Coco was applying a lot of strength on to my body using her thumbs, her fists, and her elbows. again, not the very best and professional that I have been used to, but for this type of massage shop, I think she is quite adequate. Especially when she was giving me the push oil with her palms along my spine and the two main muscle group either side of my spine in the up and down motion.

Then the outside of the butt, right where I wanted it, couldn't ask for more.

At the half way point, Coco's massage stokes starting to turn soft and into the teasing mode and to this point, our conversations have been very friendly and the rapports have been good so I gave her a bit of tips and suggestions and she applied them straight away, very good attitude, willing to learn and willing to please.

Time to turn over, I need that drink of water today, and while I am composing myself, Coco took off her sailor's costume. Now, the moment of truth, she is not very big, no way they are DD Cups, may be a C's. but all natural of course, very pointy and perky and those nipples turned hard very quickly with a few touches by my hand, so they may not be a big handful for me but easily a mouthful. nice tight butt, lean legs and I think her body should please most punters who are not after BBW !

Let's see what she has got in terms of part 2 skills. well, it started off really positive, Coco climbed up to the table, positioned herself between my legs, gave my body and chest and nipples a bit of finger tips massages and teasing. then a touch of oil on lil ah - and after a bit of touching and caressing of the famiy jewels, lil ah became BIG AH and rock hard.

next comes a bit of breasts slide and nipples teasing on top, then Coco started to jerk me between her soft breasts. all very good and nicely done, but not yet sister, give me more !!

So I asked Coco is get off and stand next to me, so that I can run my hands up and down her backside which is very soft and smooth. and that tight little ass of hers, while my other hand is exploring more of those C's, Coco continue to pamper big AH and I asked her Not to do that in the one same action, Coco then showed me another 5 or 6 HJ styles that she knows, I said, that's very good and the key is not to do it too fast and let your customer cum too quickly, there is no first prize for a 1 min HJ, depending on the massage time your customer paid, you should be able to give him a 10 min, 15 min or 20/25 min HJ. So Coco look at me with a smile and cheeky look and said, so you want a 15 min HJ, I said, between 10 and 15 min will be good, and if there are any time left at the end after cleaning, give some head massage or leg massage will earn you more return customers. Never short change your customers with less time ok.

I don't know why I am telling Coco all this, may be because her name is Coco and way back when I first met the other Coco (well, her name was actually Ads when I first met her at SL!) I think I have told her something similar in how to be a more popular MLs. Well, while the original Coco went on to become a master, it's up to this young Coco if she would listen and improve.

Anyway, while Coco is changing her HJ style and I was showing her a few tips here and there to perfect that particular, style, time also flies, and it's time to cum !!

So I asked Coco to get back up on to the table, apply more oil, get rid of the bottle and after a bit of positioning adjustment, Coco and her soft tits are in position for the Spanish lesson: now, she has only got the C cups, can she perform a proper Spanish ? you bet, in fact, as Coco is very petite, I was comparing her with Candy, and while Candy may be half a cup bigger then Coco's right this moment, Candy was never regarded by myself as that busty, but she is a Spanish master for all money because Candy's tits are soft and she uses them really expertly and professionally and with their soft tits hanging down from their chest in this position on top of me, those tits can have me fully covered and engulfed, so Spanish mission accomplished with ease !!

The only advice I have to give Coco towards the end is not to look down - as they all do !!

And of course, right on queue, when I shot out, it missed Coco's face and mouth and she laughed and said, oh, now I know what you mean !

One last advice, as Coco was trying to get off, I said, it's very important that you stay in touch for a little longer, with this position, just collapse down on me and rub your breasts up and down softly for a little bit. If you are using your hands, keep your two hands on it and slow right down but don't let go, the hand holding the balls can caress a little bit more.

But how long should I hold on ? good, she is asking question, I said, OK, you can count in your head to 30 and then you can let go, your customers will love that and most of them should return. and you will return to see me ? yes, I will, if you work Monday, you can be my Monday girl................haha

Cleaning up and Coco got dress and went outside to get a hot towel for my back. and then she asked if I like some more head massage, wow, she actually remember, very good, but my time is actually up and beyond, so I said, not today but you have done really well.

When I was leaving, Coco gave me a hug and a kiss on my chin and insisted to walk me to the outside door.

If this young lady keep up with this attitude and service standards, she should do very well at QVB and Sydney.

For me, I will return for sure and happy to recommend to others - and if you have some good tips and tricks for Coco, teach her please, so that we can all benefit !!

Cheers

:thumbsup:
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, a new star in QVB....very tempted to try

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Wow, a new star in QVB....very tempted to try

Hi there Brother TH14,

We usually like similar girls right ? Like Cherry and Iris ......... haha

Well, Coco is neither of those super gems in my life but she certainly has potential and all the signs in this early day is so positive, I will definitely want to explore more .

And she is very good looking .

Ps. If Coco has the E Cups, she could be better than Iris ! But on part 1 alone , she is already way ahead .

Banned
    Coco is working today

Plus Emily, Nicole and Vicky

After my dud punt last week in Adelaide, first day back in Sydney, a follow up make up punt is of course on the card.

Very lucky that Coco is on today.

Got everything I didn’t get in Adelaide and much better value for money that’s for sure .

Quick check list:

Strong whole hearted massage. Tick
    Knees and fists hitting the pressure points on both sides of my butt. Tick
    Young and pretty. Tick
    Sweet and innocent smiling face. Tick
    Standard tip for everything. Tick
    All natural perky 32C Cups. Tick
    Body to body. Tick
    Willing to please. Tick
    Improvement from last visit . Yeap, Tick
    TT and HJ, Yeap, very erotic. Tick
    Spanish to completion. Big Tick !

Cheers

Ps. Coco works Monday and Thursday

There are lots of brothers seem to like petite girls . You guys need to check out Coco !

She’s probably too tiny for my usual liking but if you like to be pamper by a pair of little hands you don’t need to look any further . Besides, Coco can give a pretty strong massage too for a smaller girl .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an hr session with coco last night,without booking,i was lucky engough coco was available. I agreed with you Ahlungor, coco is very pretty not skinny, and she can do very strong massage. In term of part 2, wow, the best service i ever had. Anyway, i am not good at writing this in words,below is my comment in scores:
    Look - 8/10
    Body - 9/10
    Skin - 9/10
    Massage - 9/10
    Attitude - 9/10
    enough said?!

By the way, after our session, i was about walking out the door (upstairs) i bump into a lady, she was doing her hair in the toilet, she also greeted to me. she must be one of the owner.

Nichole or Vicky? it was around 8pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an hr session with coco last night,without booking,i was lucky engough coco was available. I agreed with you Ahlungor, coco is very pretty not skinny, and she can do very strong massage. In term of part 2, wow, the best service i ever had. Anyway, i am not good at writing this in words,below is my comment in scores:
    Look - 8/10
    Body - 9/10
    Skin - 9/10
    Massage - 9/10
    Attitude - 9/10
    enough said?!

By the way, after our session, i was about walking out the door (upstairs) i bump into a lady, she was doing her hair in the toilet, she also greeted to me. she must be one of the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    Look - 8/10
    Body - 9/10
    Skin - 9/10
    Massage - 9/10
    Attitude - 9/10
    enough said?!

Brother Harry,

Very nice review on Coco, she is a lovely girl and deserves more very happy clients like yourself . A totally different feel and plays from Cherry 🍒 and Rachel. If Cherry and Rachel are like the naughty girl friends you want to punish, then Coco will be like a sweet and innocent GF you will want to protect but still want to do naughty things to her but very gently ....... haha

But I like her very much, never let me down either.

And it’s Thursday, Coco working today too !

Coco, young, sweet, pretty, petite, very yummy natural perky C Cups . Strong part 1 and little girl friend type sensual part 2, highly recommended!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Harry,

Very nice review on Coco, she is a lovely girl and deserves more very happy clients like yourself . A totally different feel and plays from Cherry  and Rachel. If Cherry and Rachel are like the naughty girl friends you want to punish, then Coco will be like a sweet and innocent GF you will want to protect but still want to do naughty things to her but very gently ....... haha

But I like her very much, never let me down either.

And it’s Thursday, Coco working today too !
    coco could be very naughty haha

but still i want to check rachel/cherry

coco could be very naughty haha

but still i want to check rachel/cherry
    Haha, Cherry 🍒 and Rachel are the service queen sure thing, what ever Coco can do, they can do a whole lot more ! But they are more mature, more curvy and not a size 4 like Coco ! And Coco has the pure white skin too, oh so soft !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Monday roster:

1. New star hongkong Coco : 24 . Petite size 4, C+ cup . Long hair . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience for 5 yrs . Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2: New girl Thai girl Tina, good experience, friend connection, super busty, top service

3: Rosie, very good service, willing to please , make you very very happy

4: Alice . 26 yrs . Chinese size 4 b cups . Lone black hair . Sexy attractive . New industry . London massage experience for 2 years . Best attitude . Connection .

5: nicole : mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection .
    hi nichole,

what is london massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this lady and was satisfied with my session.

She is 27 and English is elementary so I would recommend her if you are looking for a more mature lady + can speak Chinese.

The fact that I don't speak Chinese + she is more mature for me kinda made the session very awkward.

However, Very strong massage if you ask her and lots of body contact during the massage.

This lady works hard for the money which I must give her a thumb up.

She did try to talk to me and constantly asked me if I'm OK. We laughed a lot during the session.

Part 2 is the usual thing + Spanish. I enjoyed it.

She is very attractive, a bit of belly fat but not too much.

hi nichole,

what is london massage?
    Pretty sure Nic means to say the girl worked two years in London doing massage ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Thursday roster :

1. New star hongkong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C+ cup . Long hair . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience for 5 yrs . Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2: New girl Joey, 24 Hong Kong. CC cups . Super juice bum . Best attitude
    重點推介: 新人 Joey, 細腰大籮,終極 sexy !

3: Ella : 21 Chinese . Size 4 b cups . Beautiful gentle smiling face . Warm . 2 years massage experience . Most popular girl at qvb .

4: Alice . 26 yrs . Chinese size 4 b cups .long black hair . Sexy attractive . New to Sydney but work in London massage experience for 2 years . Best attitude . Connection . .

5: Vicky : Mature super sexy . Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

6: nicole : mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection .

Best mamasan double massage service Nicole with Vicky $100/30 mins in total
    细腰大罗?what is this? haha, must be sexy arse. so attempting to try this hongkong joey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody12 View Post
    Tried this lady and was satisfied with my session.

She is 27 and English is elementary so I would recommend her if you are looking for a more mature lady + can speak Chinese.

The fact that I don't speak Chinese + she is more mature for me kinda made the session very awkward.

However, Very strong massage if you ask her and lots of body contact during the massage.

This lady works hard for the money which I must give her a thumb up.

She did try to talk to me and constantly asked me if I'm OK. We laughed a lot during the session.

Part 2 is the usual thing + Spanish. I enjoyed it.

She is very attractive, a bit of belly fat but not too much.
    Hi nobody12,

Which ML were you referring to ?

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Hi nobody12,

This is a Coco thread buddy .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    This is a Coco thread buddy .
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Hi nobody12,

My brother just answered it for you buddy

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 1B, 139 York Street

Date of Visit : June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : daily 10am to 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : lovely long hair, pretty face, really petite girl but not skinny, size 2 perhaps, medium height, all natural perky C Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Lingham massage, slippery HJ and Spanish big shot !!

My experiences :

Monday is not my usual punting day but I just need a release after last nights big loss in the Origin! Wondering how many NSW punters are out there doing your celebrational punts with or without your winning footy bets instead........ lol

Not until finishing time did I know if I could leave office on time so couldn’t make a booking so leave all that to fade , QVB is the logical choice as time is very limited. Hoping for Coco - why ? Because last Friday when I saw Cherry 🍒 at the shop, Coco was not working but visiting as she was doing her hair in the city, she was in jeans and wooly top and no made up but gee she looked so wholesome and yummy, just one of those busty girl next door you always wanted !

Well, if she is busy may be I can finally try Tina, the busty Thai gal or the new girl whatever her name is or Nicole, she is always so sexy and flirty when I see her, it’s time to either Spanish or Italian her tits or booty !

When I press the buzzer and let in, Nicole was surprised to see me, I told her I haven’t got a booking, anyone free? Only Coco ! yes, Please !

Coco came out from the last room, WOW 😲!!! Isn’t she looking great? wearing a medium off shoulder dress in white, showing off her big white full boobs with deep cleavage , sweet smiling face, I guess she was glad to see me.

Into room 4, handed over the fees and tips and started to get undressed, then I lay on the table face up, Coco comes to me and hand on my softy and said you don’t want any massage? Not today only 20 min I got, so Coco started to undress herself, as soon as she is naked I waive her towards me, got off the table and gave Coco a big bear hug , cock starting to rise to the occasion , as soon as I was hard I press it against Coco’s soft tummy and gave her a tummy cock b2b.

While our lower bodies were rubbing hard against each other, I hold Coco close to me chest to chest and her soft and warm body feels so good, my hands were moving everywhere to caress and explore her as she was exploring and caressing mine!

All these in front of the wall mirror of course, then I turned Coco around and cup her tits as my favorite toys ! Those perky and pointy full C Cups are sensational! Soft yet firm where only young breasts are entitled to sit and stand so proudly on her chest.

I played and squeezed them a bit , gently at first then slowly progressed to a firmer grab, and her nipples stand to attention too as Coco’s hand also moved down to give manhood a firm squeeze! The usual complementary praising : 你好硬喔!身體這樣好! you are so hard, you are so strong ! Ok , really ?

After about 5 min of my usual in front of the mirror plays, I lay back down and Coco started to kiss my chest and cat bath my nipples, then ever so lightly she gave my balls some light light licking, I couldn’t see what she was doing but gee that feel good , didn’t she licks my cock too? May be just a little bit, Coco told me once she doesn’t do BJ or FS as only sauna girls do that, fair enough, so I never asked ! But a little bit of tongue teasing is always very welcome and appreciated.

Some oil has been applied and Coco got into position to Spanish me ! She seems to be very efficient in doing this as she used her forearms from both sides to push her boobs together with me hard cock in between and started to tits fuck me, or was it tits tugging? That’s very good Spanish skills and as I started to join me on the rhythm to burst in and out, I nearly cum accidentally- she was that slippery good! Not yet baby , still have 5 min till I have to rush so I stopped Coco and pull myself out .

Not yet, 5 more min, give me more cock massage please! And oil was applied and Coco caressing and massaging my balls! Balls massage l like !

As Coco is leaning forward , her tits are hanging down from her chest, this is the best viewing angle of her perky C Cups, I swing my cock to hit her tits from outside, in between to the outside and back and my other hand was also at the Coco Cock party, lots of fun.

Ok times up, need to cum now, more oil and this time I place Coco in the position to suit me, as I always like to hold the tits myself, I gave her everything and not long after I shot out a big load landed far up my chest and Coco collapsed on top of me, perfect, keep rubbing between the Double C’s !! Very happy ending indeed.

Coco, is getting back each time I see her, highly recommended!!

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast