Thread: Crystal liu look alike? Sweet face sweet smile ;)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

Crystal liu look alike? Sweet face sweet smile ;)

I Booked Crystal late last night arrived 10 mins early nd got told by Pingpong? "Holy shit boss crystal just went up stairs...35 mins wait ok? I will show you more girls boss nd a good discount etc..He stuff up my booking for the 2nd time straight in 2 weeks...did promised me no next time Haha ok mate u try your best...but no more lol haha

Was Shown 3 girl Erica hmm she looks young nd cute but nice meaty ass she's next for sure...then Bella I saw last week( best service none stop sex machine) nd the new girl bebe..

I saw Crystal in the line last week nd promise myself I will see her as she my type of girl remind me of my avatar cute Crystal lui...tall pretty/ cute / innocence looking nice sweet smile. So I'm happy to wait.

Got room 1 as a reward best room at 5 star so far...some hugging nd body slide with clothes on then head to the shower.
    She's indeed very cute looking ..a good clean nd she said she like my chest nd my big banana hehe thank you darling..long bbbj in shower I pull her up for some dfk she said no I just suck ur big banana later ok then she rinsed her mouth....ok baby
    On the bed she ask me to face down then she perform her amzing long catbath very similar to the one I get in China then some more bbbj with eyes contact( omg so sweet looking )
    as she sat on the side ..

My turn to return the flavour got her on her back nd start kissing her neck then dfk whlie my hand playing her clit nd slip a finger in omg so tight nd meaty I can feel her warm moist ed pussy muscle breathing heavily hehe...after a short time of fingering she stop me

While we dfking she put on the dom nd slip in her tight pussy
    We start off missionary nd stay there for longer then usual as I
    Really enjoyed her soft pointy tougue nd she taste sweet
    As time almost up I just have to do her in my fav position doggy then
    Finished in flat iron...

Over all Crystal is a sweet down to earth kind of girl a bit shy(hold back) but once she comfy with you she open up with some joke etc
    She's only here 1 month from hunan..very lil English nd only speak mando only but we didn't have too much trouble to communicated..my hand signs plus my so so mando got through it...shes defintly a sweet GFE than PSE so guys pleses be soft nd gental with her.

If you want PSE I highly recommend Bella.
    If you want sweet innocence girl type Crystal is the one.

5 star atm has the lot GFE or PSE

Nice changed from highly stressful Rnt to more relaxing fs shop lol ....but you have to enjoyed it from both world.
    Life is short play hard

Well well well, if Crystal is a 劉亦菲 lookalike = 小龍女!

Then brother Woods becomes 尹志平?

Or are you the 神鵰大俠?

rich guy lol

u saw crystal n momo on the same day? lol

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well well well, if Crystal is a 劉亦菲 lookalike = 小龍女!

Then brother Woods becomes 尹志平?

Or are you the 神鵰大俠?
    Hahahha lougor ...crystal called me Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    rich guy lol

u saw crystal n momo on the same day? lol
    Yep same day Mr beta...both were very sweet girl.
    We are lucky to live in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahahha lougor ...crystal called me Tiger

We are lucky to live in Sydney
    Of course, but I thought Tiger Woods preferred big tits blondes ?......,. Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice report bro. Gotta ask, what's flat iron position?

Flat doggy bro as she's laying on her stomach u get on top of her nd pump away it feels awesome

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Flat doggy bro as she's laying on her stomach u get on top of her nd pump away it feels awesome
    Cheers I get it now

Saw Crystal again such a sweet girl. Her catbath had got better nd better.
    Shes a funny girl ... in a accent "I like eating your big banana" with eyes contact such a turn on

Ahhh Crystal darling...i saw her again recently that's 5 x all up nd it's a record for me to see a wl that many times.
    To compared to Mr A&L 51 ? With lala it's nothing really.
    But I'm not him I like to try diffenet girls all the time.
    What make me come bcak to Crystal again nd again is her gfe nd cheekyness nd her very tight pussy.
    I have noticed her pussy is smaller last meeting. A friend have told me before if a girl pussy sudden gotten smaller is she's really got turn on at that moment.....( true or myth) maybe is true as she were very honry as ever didnt want to me to stop dogging her fast nd say something in mando I have no idea what she was saying, it seems she really Into this time unlike her really....after I cum she keep saying u are strong with a big smile on her face.

Please Note- she like it gental nd slow most the time !!!
    YMMV