Thread: Baby oil

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby oil

Does anyone else get skin flare-ups from baby oil? I find I have to get straight in the shower after a massage and put my clothes in the washing machine otherwise my pores get completely clogged with the cheap horrible stuff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask them to use lotion, or take your own for them to use. Better for your skin and easier to remove after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to see an old Asian guy going to GTM, always with his own oil.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahhh, do some of u guys still get a massage. I though most of us had moved past that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Ahhh, do some of u guys still get a massage. I though most of us had moved past that.
    Lol just tell them to use the towel and none of that cheap nasty baby oil if you start the session with an actual massage. Hot tip: Most of the ML don't like the oil anyway so telling to go dry they like you more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gee i dont know about that B, going dry does'nt gel too well with some i know. 😬

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get a massive thrush flair up after the use of baby oil on my old fella. It is still my favourite oil to use and I bet the ML’s love seeing my hairy 50yr old over weight body glistening on the table due to that oil...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hence the name oilman.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Gee i dont know about that B, going dry does'nt gel too well with some i know. ��
    Most being the keyword here lol, doesn't mean all. Also to Jaccky depending on how hard you like your massage anyway different products do better for the type you after. Some places also have powder as an option if you like too.