Thread: bad experience at 533

Junior Member(有D料到)

bad experience at 533

I finally had time to go to 533. I was in the area and decided to give Angie a call and she says that there was lots of girls free like 9 girls, told her i was a few minutes away.

When i turned up less than 5mins later she only had 2 girls available, she introduced me to them which was good, but then i asked about where are the other girls.

Seems she didn't like me asking that, as she just said choose one of the girls or leave and pushing my shoulder towards the door direction, which was quite unprofessional IMO

Normally she would be like just wait around and see which girls are available next or something, not really a good way to treat a regular

In the end i left as after that i was no longer in the mood or wanted to spend any of my hard earned money there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I wouldn't worry about it. Happened to me there as well. She just has a fiery temper. Plus probably puts up with a lot of shit everyday in that mad house. Who would stay sane working there
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that is true, this is the first time that it has happen to me.
    I'll give it a few days before going back

Banned
    Does it still have the unkempt look with graffiti adorning the entrance to the stairs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s not temper. It’s just play acting as she didn’t want you to be upset at her for lying to your face (that shop never has more than 5-6 a day) so she has to ‘get angry’ first before you do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Does it still have the unkempt look with graffiti adorning the entrance to the stairs?
    dont think so, painted in pinkish red. but there is still the "ashtray" at the corner of the window at the top of the stairs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    It’s not temper. It’s just play acting as she didn’t want you to be upset at her for lying to your face (that shop never has more than 5-6 a day) so she has to ‘get angry’ first before you do.
    probably, though i wasnt upset as i somewhat suspected it. but just wanted to see who else was on offer

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Thats not true bro I was there on Friday and there were 9 girls on every room was being used and one customer was doing a double and there was one girl sitting in the hall way.

I dont agree with having 9 girls on the max should be 6 IMHO however I have been there a few times when there are 8 girls on.

One girl only works 10 till 5 so that is one reason extra girls are rostered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Thats not true bro I was there on Friday and there were 9 girls on every room was being used and one customer was doing a double and there was one girl sitting in the hall way.

I dont agree with having 9 girls on the max should be 6 IMHO however I have been there a few times when there are 8 girls on.

Fridays are hectic. I had to use the "VIP" room twice in one day it was so busy. Luckily the two ladies were total babes.

Angie's roster game at the moment is bloody strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post

9 girls on roster seems like a lot when there is only 5 rooms but as you say a few of the girls dont work the full day. When there is 9 girls on chances are that there is bookings for doubles and triples for a few hours. Any time you are there when it is busy there is always a punter with 2 or 3 women in the room.