Thread: Back in business

Senior Member(無間使者)

Back in business

HOLA AMIGOS
    after 1 year and 9 months back in track again,am been out of the game due a seria lower back injure at work,two radio frequencys,lots of physio and hydro therapia but nothing get better,still quite sore after long and busy days but shit happens.
    So my body and my wallet couldn’t afford my deliciosa addiction and now i am about to get paid my claim and last nite went to Virginia Y & H massage to celebrate.
    Was greeted for a skinny asian girl (way to skinny)for me but very nice and cute.lead me to the room ,i notice this place hasent change to much lol,paid 1hr and laid on bed.Ask for a deep tissue,i must say she have a amazing technique ,good presion,trick many points,jump in my back and did lots of presion with her knees ,amazing.
    At the end left happy
    Massage:8/10 good deep tissue
    Place:you guys know what i’m talking about
    So am here ,am back wait for more reports on northside area,
    Take care amigos.

Welcome Back Laz!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gracias amigo,i need to catch up lol mostly of my old regular are out of scene

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    Gracias amigo,i need to catch up lol mostly of my old regular are out of scene
    Geeez bro thats quite a lay off. Do u remember how to oooze that latin charm. 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😜😜 🤣🤣 am working on it lol

hola amigo, welcome back. how will you contain yourself with such a lay-off, you must be literally bursting to back into it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey flamejob amigo,you have no idea how hard was it,i have to start to find hobbies to keep myself “bussy”all this time,i even bough a dog lol,start to playing guitar,learn to cook,lol
    Back seriamente is really hard coz you know your situation about budget and health
    Back here i am ,back in business!!!
    Wed am planning to give a go this “new”place in aspley next to T-bones,ill report back guys.