Thread: 0416647649 - Fake Photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

0416647649 - Fake Photos

Hi

I have lurked for a long time and posted in another account, which I have forgotten the logon details.

Anyhow, I went to see this woman today and she has fake photos. I was pretty sure that she did, but I like to give it a go and walk away to see what kind of discount I can get.

http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Femal...hotos/75400327
    http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/Femal...-rush/75268447
    http://brisbane.backpage.com.au/Fema...hotos/75400327

To cut a long story short. I said the photos were fake and she said $100 for 30 min. She wan't ugly, so i thought why not. She didn't look too bad for late 30's. Anyhow, we change to a hand job to try and get things finished, and she started saying that she was going to charge another $100 because I was going over the "short time", which was not what we agreed. She was going hard out on my junk, and making the experience worse. In the end I didn't finish and just got up, had a shower and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that bro,
    We shouldn't go soft on fakies. I have walked out of many due to same reason. I also have told some, only money I will pay "forged" (fake money for fake photos). They threatened to me to sue since got my number, well I'm still enjoying my freedom. Told me "you are cheating your wife, gong to tell her and ruin my life", I told them "find me a wife first bitch, them really I'm ruined". Anyway, after a while, I gave up. Just sticking up with my regulars and FWB.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate if u google the number first ull find that number is used in Perth,that we’re the call is going too.99.9% of them are old Asian woman in there 50s.turn back 10yrs ago they were all young 20yr olds & pretty good services.the good old days at the Queensland motel at kp.u wouldn’t even need a paper u just turn up & they would b waiting or if one was busy u could hear the rooms were busy just go to the next door 🤣

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the girl in the photos was willing to fuck for $230/hr... her customers alone would clog up the M1.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The only photos that aren't fake are where she has a sign with her name, phone number and date. You can safely assume otherwise that what you see won't be what you get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stripe135 View Post
    The only photos that aren't fake are where she has a sign with her name, phone number and date. You can safely assume otherwise that what you see won't be what you get.
    There are some ads that actually photoshop the signs and put a fake number. I would say that more often then not they are real though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    google the number first usually tells you if its fake from other forums