Thread: Yoyo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yoyo

Visited 5 Marrickville with the intention of seeing one of the Korean girls. However they were all occupied, so I chose Yoyo, a friendly Chinese girl in her 20s. We had a quick shower, then we lay on the bed, where she started feeling me and I pressed my cock against her body. I motioned for her to ride me (her English is limited) and then what happened next had me stroking myself for hours later that night. With her huge tits in my face, she rode me hard and fast. I was surprised she was expending so much energy into grinding my dick. Within 5 minutes, she was gasping for breath, and she may have cum but I didn't confirm. She grabbed my hands and made me feel her big tits, and she began riding me even harder than before. The buzzer rang and she was still bouncing and slamming her tight frame onto my dick. I then hungrily devoured her perfect nipples that she had teased me with the entire time and jumped off the bed into the shower, to get out of there as fast I could. As I made my way home, my dick was hornier than ever as I contemplated my night of baseless debauchery with Yoyo and her big tits.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You should be ashamed of yourself wasting an hour on such frivilous pastimes... you could have been more productive reading to improve yourself instead or exercising! lol

She does sound great!

Thanks for the Review!! deu