Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think you are paying too much for massage + $50 for extra

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    I saw Baby Massage has a full body nude massage for 60 mins at $120 ?? Surely this includes something??! Or am I right to assume that’d be more??
    Yes , Sydney Baby massage has a similar all inclusive pricing structure like 227 Broadway , nude HJ is included.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, I see, thanks mate, I’ll give a report on my experience there as there’s not too much about it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha thats the punt! would you rather them on or off?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girls needs to make money somehow so I see it as reasonable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good last comment, i went to a local RnT o Monday. Made booking in morning and loked look of the girl assigned. Unfort in arvo i got not what i expected. She was a bit of a dud. Offered poneapple forvher to undress. No sexy knickers etc. Nice tits and played with them. Next to no TT. Pzart 2 was ok, i blew she cleaned and massage continued but lady no enthusiasm. Not worth the extra.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you think you are paying too much in Sydney, wait till you try similar services in other states.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some only offer access to their tits for Part 2. Don't you think you are paying too much then? If they allow you to finger their pussy, then bingo (value for $). If they prevented you touching their pussy, won't you feel disappointed? If you expect good massage, then to massage only shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    50 is value, i think 100 is more appropriate considering how hard these ml work and aim to please. As babycat mentioned, if you cant afford it, dont go simple as that. I usually tip anywhere between 75 to 100 but i agree with all the bros here, 50 is really not enough.

If they do not possess any massage skills or more importantly an involved and present attitude to provide you with at least a hint of interest in the job they are being payed for, maybe the shop should forfeit there hourly surcharge and the dissinterested and lacklustre giver of the massage should just get $50 for getting nude and you might as well masturbate yourself onto the carpet.

Harsh maybe…………….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Junior Member(有D料到)
    NHJ is just a tease. There has to be FS available to get me in the door.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123