Thread: Cracker - kelly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cracker - kelly

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleE...-babe/69691287

Decided to take a leap of faith and try something new apart from ginza today

Sad to say I was really disappointed with my own decision

Lesson learned - never punt outside of established places!

The MILF I managed to fuck was half decent but no where near the standards of ginza. Save your money from the despair

Upon reaching the apartment, the MILF will try to haggle for more fees, no lead up whatsoever. Only thing I will is that she's a good rider. About the only single pose I did as I wasn't very keen after!

Guess I should have done doggie! Would have been a better fuck

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Is her photo real ?

Privates are often a disappointment. Best to stay in the shops where there is quality control.

Once a private has your cash you are at her whim and she can give you shit service and there is nothing you can do about it. Try that in the shops too often and they are out on their ear.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope my at all mate. Far from it

Agree - best to stay within shops as they've got a reputation to maintain vs this private ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks very hot in the pic,what a pity .Thanks for your lesson,better stay with the shops