Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Unhappy What happened to me? Love or not...

Hi all,

Thanks all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Follow your heart man if it doesn't work out take it as a life lesson don't listen to anyone on here man if she duds you in the end lesson learnt if it works out happy days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Follow your heart man if it doesn't work out take it as a life lesson don't listen to anyone on here man if she duds you in the end lesson learnt if it works out happy days
    Cheers man. Im leaning towards visiting her one last time if she is still there.

Most of this stuff ends badly but if you want to give it a go see her at the shop , pay for a full
    2 hour session and then offer to taker to a good city hotel overnight with a good Japanese meal.
    So all up you need to spend 1k .
    During this you will start to a true understanding of the truth
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Most of this stuff ends badly but if you want to give it a go see her at the shop , pay for a full
    2 hour session and then offer to taker to a good city hotel overnight with a good Japanese meal.
    So all up you need to spend 1k .
    During this you will start to a true understanding of the truth
    cheers
    Yeah it was heading down this route. I had a hotel planned for my birthday but she just dropped the boyfriend thing and that was it.

When the girl says no, that means no, move on !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    When the girl says no, that means no, move on !
    She didn't say no though. It felt like she was forced to by the person who called me. Like they found out about me or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    She didn't say no. It felt like she was forced to by the person who called me. Like she was found out about me.
    What outcome do you want to achieve ? Like Romeo and Juliet ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What outcome do you want to achieve ? Like Romeo and Juliet ?
    Man I don't really know. I just wanted to see if there was more than what there was. I could accept that she was a ML doing extras. Our "relationship" felt real to me and this conclusion isnt sitting with me.

I feel like I need one last visit to confirm everything and move on.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Take it from a guy who has spent many years making mistakes and learning from experience. If a girl says "no" then it does mean "no". But don't worry there are many fish in the ocean, just find another.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Take it from a guy who has spent many years making mistakes and learning from experience. If a girl says "no" then it does mean "no". But don't worry there are many fish in the ocean, just find another.
    But have you ever felt that sometimes that no is not what she means?

But have you ever felt that sometimes that no is not what she means?
    I've felt like that, yes, many times. But if a woman wants to continue the relationship she doesn't play games like that, it's only in your mind that she wants a relationship. Best to move on, find another if you want a gf or relationship of some sort. That's my advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've felt like that, yes, many times. But if a woman wants to continue the relationship she doesn't play games like that, it's only in your mind that she wants a relationship. Best to move on, find another if you want a gf or relationship of some sort. That's my advice.
    Cheers man. Would you recommend me trying to get some closure with a last visit?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Man punters fall for the girls, it is just natural. Girls also fall for punters. I have done it myself, recently and the emotional effect was very painful for both of us as the relationship couldn't go anywhere.

Even if it starts well and feels real it is normally a messy ending with no winners and the fact that she has blocked you on the phone says it all, that she wants to move on.

You must move on as well. Like all "relationship" breakups yes it will hurt but it will get easier as well as time goes by.

I always tell myself not to get involved with the girls outside of the shop and give that advice on the forum due to bad past experiences but unfortunately I never follow my own advice. Two weeks ago I met a really nice young WL from China and have been on three days out with her in the last week to the beach, Blue Mountains and to the Central Coast. I know it probably won't end well but have jumped in again........

I like the thrill of the chase but then suffer the consequences.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Cheers man. Would you recommend me trying to get some closure with a last visit?
    I wouldn't bother with seeing her again. It would only be awkward and confuse your feelings. There is more pussy out ther than you can poke your cock at, try another. You will soon forget her. Also ask yourself what do you want: a gf, short term relationship, long term, just punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Man punters fall for the girls, it is just natural. Girls also fall for punters. I have done it myself, recently and the emotional effect was very painful for both of us as the relationship couldn't go anywhere.

Even if it starts well and feels real it is normally a messy ending with no winners and the fact that she has blocked you on the phone says it all, that she wants to move on.

You must move on as well. Like all "relationship" breakups yes it will hurt but it will get easier as well as time goes by.

I always tell myself not to get involved with the girls outside of the shop and give that advice on the forum due to bad past experiences but unfortunately I never follow my own advice. Two weeks ago I met a really nice young WL from China and have been on three days out with her in the last week to the beach, Blue Mountains and to the Central Coast. I know it probably won't end well but have jumped in again........

I like the thrill of the chase but then suffer the consequences.
    Thank you. I guess it wasn't meant to be. But damn was it good during that time - I still remember her kiss last night. Fucking broke me when I saw the message and got the call by the guy supposedly her boyfriend.

I wouldn't bother with seeing her again. It would only be awkward and confuse your feelings. There is more pussy out ther than you can poke your cock at, try another. You will soon forget her. Also ask yourself what do you want: a gf, short term relationship, long term, just punting?
    Really...I have to try and convince myself not to - I really want the closure heard from her mouth. I think I wanted a short - long term relationship or just to see how far we could go together.

I think I'm just struggling to understand how it change so quickly - from those moments to nothing. 100 to 0. Maybe I was delusional, maybe not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Another thing to think about is if you did end up having a proper relationship with a ML or a WL how would you feel everyday when she goes to work to suck cock, get fucked etc by random dudes all day even if it is just massage. They all give extras.

Not good.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think she won't see you anyway if she know u booked her lol...some good advices here already it will end badly nd very awkward for both of you. Respect the girl . ..move on man.

Once thses ml changed no fcking way u can get it back . You are no body to them wake up dude lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't visit mate, move right along, seriously these girls are in it for MONEY end of story. There are hundreds to visit and play around with, trust me I've learnt. They are a ML they work in the sex industry, unless you are very very easy going that will get to you and if you argue you will refer to that, enjoy ML for what they are and move on trust me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Another thing to think about is if you did end up having a proper relationship with a ML or a WL how would you feel everyday when she goes to work to suck cock, get fucked etc by random dudes all day even if it is just massage. They all give extras.

Not good.
    Yeah I understood this clearly. I know she did give extras and had sex with her customers. I think this could of been an issue - but even during our time I wasnt thinking about it and we talked about her everyday, her customers. She would tell me she found it terrible but some enjoyable.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast