Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What happened to me? Love or not...

Banned
    No, bcz you come to close to fire. Everyone has a limit of being nice and patient and I hate peoples having snake characters. But I think I should not respond to you as "don't feed the troll".
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    You seem more aggresive since you've gotten your own thread.

I thought my question was quite tame compared to others you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    No, bcz you come to close to fire. Everyone has a limit of being nice and patient and I hate peoples having snake characters. But I think I should not respond to you as "don't feed the troll".
    Yeah, that's the way Baby. He is totally lost and irrelevant without Jerry around. Don't help him make another 1,000 posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeah, that's the way Baby. He is totally lost and irrelevant without Jerry around. Don't help him make another 1,000 posts.
    Thats ok i have you as a guide also Uncle.

You can answer all my questions about spanish and drinking water.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Thats ok i have you as a guide also Uncle.

You can answer all my questions about spanish and drinking water.
    Oh you Bongkong or CL or keyboard warriors. Aren't you bored harrasing people in this forum with your stupid retarded remarks? Got no life dude? Life is so lonely for you? Poor dude, can't help you with that.

No wonder you started to attack Bella Massage before. Sure I know why. An old short ugly aussie old dude walked in to her place a while ago and she looked down at you. You're not happy, were you? And still commenting about her shop here?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IMD View Post
    Aren't you bored harrasing people in this forum with your stupid retarded remarks? Got no life dude? Life is so lonely for you? Poor dude, can't help you with that
    Lol surely even someone with an IQ as low as yours can see the hypocrisy in this statement.

Do you sit around and picture every white dude you see as me?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I still remember the date of 28th of June xx around 5:30am I was standing in Bondi beach
    That would have been romantic, to watch the sun rise together. I wish you all the best in your quest to find love in the future.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Her boyfriend probably gives her money regularly and found out about you. So she has to let you go because she values the man that can give her money more.
    What he said!
    To OP: Until the girl chases you, it ain't real. Even if she chases you, you have to know her real intention. In ML/WL case, it is usually money. Plus they have heaps of excess baggage. They are either married and divorced. They are single mothers. Her life will be shredded with mysteries; the kinda mysteries that will eat you alive every time you think about her; make you bitter each day until you begin to hate humanity itself. You might have guessed it: I have been there and done that. Don't make the same mistake.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can never tell what the girls are thinking..

Junior Member(有D料到)

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    What he said!
    To OP: Until the girl chases you, it ain't real. Even if she chases you, you have to know her real intention. In ML/WL case, it is usually money. Plus they have heaps of excess baggage. They are either married and divorced. They are single mothers. Her life will be shredded with mysteries; the kinda mysteries that will eat you alive every time you think about her; make you bitter each day until you begin to hate humanity itself. You might have guessed it: I have been there and done that. Don't make the same mistake.
    This observation is spot on. Keep it simple. Get to know them in the shop and leave them there. Sad stories, but you can’t be super man and save them all. She likes cash and your in the shop for variety.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234