Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
How you take control of the session depends on you not the girl entirely.
Of course, they will do their own thing but then you need to switch it up. Pull them to kiss them; get a make-out session going on.
Like for example, LaLa does fire and ice as her routine. I was never into that. So I politely refused it from the beginning.
She doesn't offer me that anymore. We instead kiss and makeout and do our own thing.

Plus, you probably need to visit your regular who you have build a connection with to get that extra oomph. If you see 6 different girls, they wouldn't know what you like and will do their own thing, which I am sure service-wise was A+.

Plus, have you noticed lot of girls in Ginza gives DD as a service nowadays. Before, it wasn't the case.
I am pretty sure few guys complained about it and it was added as a service. Which girl in their right mind likes kissing ass?
So here we go; this comes a full circle.
Complains -> Management Listens -> Service Added -> People think one more Routine -> Complain again
We are our worst enemy and ruin good things by thinking too much and having way too much expectations.
Just my opinion (nothing more).
Agreed. Just think about FS services a few years ago, we never had such strong competition that pushed FS services to a much higher level like now. And now some punters are complaining about 1 or 2 not-so-good sessions out of hundred of good ones? Guys, don't take it for granted.

And for businesses in general, consistency is more important than brilliance. Ginza has been very consistent and it will only be good for them and for all of us. Routine, robotic services mean they are even more consistent and that's good. If you want something else, go get dates and get laid outside brothels, you'll get all the excitement and thrills there, but not in brothel shops.