Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Alisa - Dispointed experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Alisa - Dispointed experience

GinzaClub is a very professional brothel in Sydney, and I had visited a lot of girls in there and very good service.

However there about 1 month ago 16th October after my vacation from overseas, do recall exactly when but had a booking with C Alisa for 1 hour, because of the innocent looking for her pic and nice smile in the video.

As usual sms make a booking in the morning and visit at noon, enter the room, greetings a bit but no kiss, no hugging maybe I could speak Chinese very well but I did not felt being welcome at all, I am not expected a warm welcome or DFK in the beginning, but at least some kind of warm great smile is better then cold freeze face with no smile.

Looking, she is about mid 20, but personally she looks like 30 to me on that day, and her voice that day was a bit hoarse, because of flu or not feeling well I did not recall exactly what happened to her, and try to do all the talking myself as she could not speak much.

Service, BBBJ a bit fine, not much to high-line, could not compared with KIKI or Taylor with all the passion and eager to please, not long and put condom on and kindly ask which position she like the most and she just lay down and told me she like to not move at all, understandable that all WL like to do less in each session but I am not serving you here, I was just kindly asking but she just lay down straight without asking back, and started missionary, and not much moan or so maybe she is tire but she just started working that morning I don't have the mood and come quickly. Usually I want a great session that both of us could come at least once, and she told me that she will not as it makes her tired and she needs to work till tonight, that is true but that makes you are no different to other shop like 205 Kyoto or other cheaper shop, at least play along or try? I really missed old K Julian very Girl Friend feel.

We talked a bit how she ended up in Ginza etc, but anyway did not have the second round as all the feelings are gone already.

For Ginza is a great place to visit but they do have not pretty girls (especially no photos) but those not good looking girls have excellent attitude and service

Good Looking Plus Good Services are:
    C Cookie
    C KiKi
    C Tyler
    K Jessie

Good Services but not good looking or older? are:
    J x Russian Amber (she is pretty but older?)
    C Lydia (she is not my cup of tea in terms of looking)
    J AIKA (she is not my cup of tea in terms of looking)
    J NANA (she is a bit too big to me sorry)

All in all, no matter how good the brand or shop is, bad things happened another DFK non-stop K girl in Ginza but no longer working now, come in later about 30mins that I had to wait there for that long and when she is in the room she is kind of fall into sleep.

Maybe just bad luck, hope you all have nice exp.
    Last edited by testertesting; 11-11-2017 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Some incorrect timing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just curious ... why did you wait 2-3 months to post an AR ? also was it 2 or 3 months ago theres a big difference .. if you sms'ed why didnt you just confirm by looking at ur phone ? can't remember but I'm sure they only started posting videos like a month ago ....

Also when she said she didn't want to come did she just say that randomly ....or was it during daty or you were is a position and she told you to stop. lol i need the details bro !!!

anyway ... its never a good thing to have a dud punt and especially at ginza but it can happen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks mate for the report. I am suprised such a feedback for Alisa as I had great GF experience with her for few session and she looks pretty young to me early 20 i would say but not sure maybe I am old.

Strange that you mentioned 2-3 months ago as i am sure i book her due to unavaliability of the Yuri and that was her first day, so she only start working like early Oct and i have been a regular for her since then. :-)

Maybe you are right as i recall she was absent due to sickness for a week, for me, She did gave me hug and kisses by entry, in bath and very proactive leading the session. I therefore really suprised of your feedback, Maybe just bad luck bro.

I kind of understand if she was sick, maybe the service is a bit low. Honestly she is quite popular in Ginza as sometime i was not able to book a session with her.

I saw rumor in this forum that sometime other shop will write bad feedback so the popular girl will be fired and move to their shop. I hope this is not true. I just want to say out of respect of those girls who try hard to please us, their customers.

Anyway thanks for your review and i hope you find great experience soon. Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Lol u complain after a few months ,give her a break dude ....what the point of this?
    Wait you demanding /asking all girls to cum together with You?

I can speak for her as I seen her recently . she is not old nd quite cute to me , can speak Cantonese/mando very friendly girl as well.

It was morning session I was her second customer I think .Her Bbbj is really good I nearly cum just after a few mins I couldn't believe how good it was as I already cum 3 times the days before. Her DD was amazing nd she was very accommodating to me that day

Her service defintly can compared to any other top shop out there no doubt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My brain intends to remove bad memory the exact day might be late Oct 2017 after 16th which just came back from my vacation oversea.

I do rarely have bad experience in Ginza so no pic or no video is totally fine, I could try the brand go direct, but do have some bad cases, and I never AR for bad thing unless it is really out of expectation.

I have tried C Lydia, C Kaka, J NANA, J AIKA (one year ago first time to ginza) they are not as pretty as other girls but their service is great and especially attitude is nice, eager to please and GF feel, not show you any laziness or some attitude of letting you serve them, but last time with Alice I felt I had to provide service to her.

When you compare her service to C Taylor or C Kiki that is totally different level, after you come Kiki use her mouth to clean you up while other girls use tissues or shower, and Taylor always passionate about trying different things and suck your fingers while fuking, really passionate to get herself high in the same time.

I am simple easy customer, all I want just normal sex, with good attitude, GF feel, and both could enjoy the session, but I don't want to feel your working attitude during the entire session that makes it no fun at all.

Banned
    Sounds like other shop owner in disguise trying to badmouth The Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

opening eyes to other girls

I am frequent customer to ginzeclub for more than 2 years, there are no benefits for me to say something bad of the girl, just I don't think she deserves the price I paid, as I did not have my session as I had with other girls like cookie, kiki and Taylor, also back to half year K Julia my favorite one in ginza.

I wrote this post just because there's no guarantee and ginza is not a myth that all girls will always serve right.

Open your eyes and try other girls other shops you will find there r so many quality girls in Sydney that perform as good as ginza, but they just didn't know ginzaclub to work in, I also recommend them to try apply job in ginza!

Just to say bad things do happen, and 90% visits ginza get happy session but not really 100%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nah i think your AR is genuine i was just asking because i had pretty similar experience with another girl about a months and a half ago. i was going to write an AR but i thought i was too late. I'm like you average consumer NPS survey if its 3-9/10 can't be bothered BUT 10/10 or 1-2/10 I'm telling everyone . but yeh i agree 100% a lot of guys go here because they think its going to be a gauranteed good time and thats absolutely not the case your dealing with human elements here. there are negative AR's on other forums for ginza but i also think if you did have a dud session you probably would be hesitant to write an AR for 2 reasons:

1) u feel like you might be a unique case and might be embarresed
    2) backlash from the ginza fanboys

but i also agree with your last statement ... there are plenty of girls in syd who offer same level of service (DFK.CIM,BBBJ,GFE, etc) who are .. ill say "fresher" you just gota take the punt ..might even save a few cents lol. I think some of the positive review are ....hhhmm very over exaggerate to borderline BS. thats why feedback is very important.

LOL u never know sometimes a bad AR might make the girl even more popular.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I unfortunately didnt try the girls u recommended, tried few other girls in Ginza before, but i found Alisa is better service and better GF feel.. I had a session with her last week but her really jumping around and even really deep DD to make me feel great and i asked for second shot and no problem at all. She also smile throughout the session. Strange.... maybe you have a bad day as the girl are still human being.

I tried other shops like 42 but i prefer the girls and the setup in Ginza to be honest. After all just my preference.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not to say your AR is bad, just express my experience with Alisa for 3 times have been amazing and the services are better and better. The first time she BJ in bath which is appreciated, my second visit she use hot water in her mouth for BJ, i therefore see her effort in providing her service better and better daily. When i saw her the first time, i didnt think she looks old to be honest, is 90% similar to the photo so this is what i pay for. Anyway different people have different perspective and I apologies if i do offend you in earlier post. Just want to express my honest feedback to Alisa as she is not as negative as you wrote at least from my experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testertesting View Post
    GinzaClub is a very professional brothel in Sydney, and I had visited a lot of girls in there and very good service.

However there about 1 month ago 16th October after my vacation from overseas, do recall exactly when but had a booking with C Alisa for 1 hour, because of the innocent looking for her pic and nice smile in the video.

As usual sms make a booking in the morning and visit at noon, enter the room, greetings a bit but no kiss, no hugging maybe I could speak Chinese very well but I did not felt being welcome at all, I am not expected a warm welcome or DFK in the beginning, but at least some kind of warm great smile is better then cold freeze face with no smile.

Looking, she is about mid 20, but personally she looks like 30 to me on that day, and her voice that day was a bit hoarse, because of flu or not feeling well I did not recall exactly what happened to her, and try to do all the talking myself as she could not speak much.

Service, BBBJ a bit fine, not much to high-line, could not compared with KIKI or Taylor with all the passion and eager to please, not long and put condom on and kindly ask which position she like the most and she just lay down and told me she like to not move at all, understandable that all WL like to do less in each session but I am not serving you here, I was just kindly asking but she just lay down straight without asking back, and started missionary, and not much moan or so maybe she is tire but she just started working that morning I don't have the mood and come quickly. Usually I want a great session that both of us could come at least once, and she told me that she will not as it makes her tired and she needs to work till tonight, that is true but that makes you are no different to other shop like 205 Kyoto or other cheaper shop, at least play along or try? I really missed old K Julian very Girl Friend feel.

We talked a bit how she ended up in Ginza etc, but anyway did not have the second round as all the feelings are gone already.

For Ginza is a great place to visit but they do have not pretty girls (especially no photos) but those not good looking girls have excellent attitude and service

C Cookie
    C KiKi
    C Tyler
    K Jessie

All in all, no matter how good the brand or shop is, bad things happened another DFK non-stop K girl in Ginza but no longer working now, come in later about 30mins that I had to wait there for that long and when she is in the room she is kind of fall into sleep.

Ginza was my first ever punt in Sydney — a Japanese girl called Marino about 18 months ago. Superb. I’ve had perhaps 40 sessions there since, with Jolin, Lala, Summer, Shelley, Emily and Angela being my picks.

Your mention of Lydia also brought back some special memories. She is perhaps — and I say this with all respect — the plainest girl I banged at Ginza. But my God, what a body, and couldn’t she move! Went back for Lydia twice, and I’m getting hard now thinking about what she did to me.

For me — and I know this is the wrong attitude — proximity has a huge say in where I go. More than 40 sessions at Ginza is partly because I worked within a 500 metre walk of the place for 6 months.

Brothelcreeper raves about places at Rydalmere and Hornsby. If Ginza was there, I wouldn’t know the place. If I lived or worked within 500 metres of 5 Star or 244 Paddington, I’d be there 3 times a month.

Part of Ginza’s big appeal for me is its location.

@tester I guess she wasn't on her game during your punt.
    I've had 2 'dud' punts at ginza out of 20+ and my that I mean they were still above average sessions but I either didn't click with the girl or they were a little distracted.
    These 2 are fan favourites as well so I didn't pay it much mind as the consistency is still great.

I've been planning on heading back to book Bibi but her availability hasn't lined up with my own recently sadly
    After that I want to see Alin again or Maria lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am frequent customer to ginzeclub for more than 2 years, there are no benefits for me to say something bad of the girl, just I don't think she deserves the price I paid, as I did not have my session as I had with other girls like cookie, kiki and Taylor, also back to half year K Julia my favorite one in ginza.

I wrote this post just because there's no guarantee and ginza is not a myth that all girls will always serve right.

Open your eyes and try other girls other shops you will find there r so many quality girls in Sydney that perform as good as ginza, but they just didn't know ginzaclub to work in, I also recommend them to try apply job in ginza!

Just to say bad things do happen, and 90% visits ginza get happy session but not really 100%
    Come on! you are stating the obvious here. There is no such thing as 100% guaranteed success.
    Even products made in factory line have defects and we are talking about humans here.
    So until they create smoking-ass replicants (resembling Ana De Armas) to satisfy your every whim, you have to suffice with 90% guaranteed good service from Ginza.

Anyway, I can't even remember the good punts I had 1 month ago let alone a bad one. Bad punts are to be forgotten; not to latch on to and rehash at a later date.
    Last edited by yug; 12-11-2017 at 07:50 PM. Reason: further more

rcha086
    Thanks for your honest review. I haven't seen Alisa before so I can't comment on your review of her, but I can only say that girls here (and every other place for that matter) are humans and have feelings. Who here can honestly say they've never had a bad day at work? Keep that into consideration whenever you go punt.

Also, management at Ginza is very receptive of criticism as long as you're constructive and fair. I rarely have brothels ask me after the fact how the girl was in terms of looks and service, and I can definitely say that over the years of patronage @ Ginza, they have taken up some of my criticisms on board and I can see and feel the changes over time. A few years back, it was unusual to have the girl shower with me (because they're usually done and ready to go) and I rarely get a DFK greeting, but nowadays it seems like every girl at Ginza is doing it (and for the better!).

100% consistency is hard, especially when it comes to the prostitution industry, but Ginza for me has been the most consistent by far for me. But when at times a girl slips up, don't hesitate to voice your feedback to management.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't see how Alisa service was bad. I've seen her a few times and last seen her last week. She's one of my favourites. I got plenty of smile and hug kisses right from beginning and sex is great as always. BBBJ in shower and on bed, she also offered DD but I declined. We barely understood each other but overall a fun time, lots of hugs and kisses like 2 close friends. I'm Asian so I'm quite sure she's just around 20. Alisa's face, skin, arse, boobs are one that only 20yo girls would have. All of my girl friends who are around 30 have got age caught up to them and it's obvious to tell.
    Sorry but I'm on Alisa side on this one, maybe it's a really bad day at work or her period was about to come, but it doesn't make it bad to complain.

Shop Owner
    My brain intends to remove bad memory the exact day might be late Oct 2017 after 16th which just came back from my vacation oversea.

I do rarely have bad experience in Ginza so no pic or no video is totally fine, I could try the brand go direct, but do have some bad cases, and I never AR for bad thing unless it is really out of expectation.

I have tried C Lydia, C Kaka, J NANA, J AIKA (one year ago first time to ginza) they are not as pretty as other girls but their service is great and especially attitude is nice, eager to please and GF feel, not show you any laziness or some attitude of letting you serve them, but last time with Alice I felt I had to provide service to her.

When you compare her service to C Taylor or C Kiki that is totally different level, after you come Kiki use her mouth to clean you up while other girls use tissues or shower, and Taylor always passionate about trying different things and suck your fingers while fuking, really passionate to get herself high in the same time.

I am simple easy customer, all I want just normal sex, with good attitude, GF feel, and both could enjoy the session, but I don't want to feel your working attitude during the entire session that makes it no fun at all.

Hi testertesting

At your original you mentioned you saw her 2-3 month ago, now you changed the date after 16th Oct. Texted in the morning and booked at noon.

I checked the CCTV footage, booking paper and text msgs, But no one matches you, either they have see her before 16th Oct or keep seeing her after 16th Oct, I called other customers who have seen her after 16th too all gave good feedbacks too.

Maybe you “remember” the date wrong again? Try make it another date please.

To all REAL customers and the regulars, you know your feedbacks are always valuable to us, that's why im here ask everyone feedbacks, so we can improve.

Regards!
    Last edited by GINZA; 13-11-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Sounds like other shop owner in disguise trying to badmouth The Ginza
    You got the point bro
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I have had 99% success rate at ginza

Currently poor so haven’t been back - it’s great rooms with great girls.

Miss my 2x per week punts

There maybe one bad punt out of 100 but u do get great service and girls and rooms.

That’s pretty damn good!

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Cookie
    C KiKi
    C Tyler
    K Jessie

I8

I have been going to Ginza for a few years now and I have never had a dud. Some better than others but all good. Only place I go now. Been disappointed at other places but not at Ginza. I saw Alisa a little while ago and she was one of the best I have had. She was so keen to please and get me to come again that I thought we would be interrupted because the buzzer kept going off. She is a gorgeous girl who looks younger than 20. I highly doubt that her service would be like you described. She is a gem and I can’t wait to see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im a regular at Ginza, i stopped going to other shops, only privates or Ginza for me now. All of my visits have been great. I might not always click with all the girls, but so far every one of them has tried to give me their best service. Theres never been any princess syndrome. They always have the best attitude and have always been happy and greatful to have my business.
    Keep up the great work ginza.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast