Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Alisa - Dispointed experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Alisa is a very GFE girl.
    She hasn't got the top shelf professional highly skilled service of some of the other Chinese girls at Ginza like Taylor, Kiki, Lala, and Cookie, but she is very sweet, and warm, and friendly, and a nice fuck.
    She is pretty and she's got a hot tight little body, and a nice personality, and she responded very nicely and enthusiastically to my hands and lips and tongue and cock.
    Her English is limited, but we still had a nice connection.
    I really enjoyed my session with Alisa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm might have to rethink tomorrow night if that’s the case, might try somewhere I’ve not been before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    never been to Ginza as i live too far from city, but have always wanted to go.
    ur experience sounds like robot performance, but it may be coz of poor chemistry, you never know
    but also I have read about the expression henhouse, where a culture develops in a shop either manager or WL originate.
    service is deliberately scaled down, with price unchanged
    I can name 2 places of henhouse, but they advertise here and i dont want to do that to be fair
    If a shop charges a premium, but henhouse develops, i am staying away. i dont like to pay big dolar then regrets after for a poor punt at big cost
    time will tell if this place is becoming henhouse, but i bet quality will stay superior.

i will still one day have a visit coz they sound like they understand customer service unlike many other shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    I am long time visitor to Ginza and I don't comment much because I feel every experience is unique to the participant. Not every pairing works for a multitude of reasons.
    However I personally have noticed a significant downturn in the service at Ginza the last 2-3 months.

From my vantage point being a guy who likes some interplay and a decent level of connection with the girl of my choice there are too many robotic and controlled girls on shifts nowadays.
    I won't name name because I do not think it fair to negatively target anyone but any regular will know what I mean.
    Many girls have a routine and they execute that routine to the point that many have set minimum time bookings so they can complete their performance.

Nothing new there but previously I have been able to deduce who puts on a rehearsed and who can ad-lib.

The last 6 girls I have seen have all been routine based. Very attractive to be sure and engaging and bubbly but the sex with the exception of DATY has been very choreographed.

Having been to visit Working Ladies in China\Japan\Malaysia and many other asian countries as well as Eastern and Western Europe I understand the differences very very well.
    It just seems that Ginza has shifted focus a little and I hope it shifts back.
    How you take control of the session depends on you not the girl entirely.
    Of course, they will do their own thing but then you need to switch it up. Pull them to kiss them; get a make-out session going on.
    Like for example, LaLa does fire and ice as her routine. I was never into that. So I politely refused it from the beginning.
    She doesn't offer me that anymore. We instead kiss and makeout and do our own thing.

Plus, you probably need to visit your regular who you have build a connection with to get that extra oomph. If you see 6 different girls, they wouldn't know what you like and will do their own thing, which I am sure service-wise was A+.

Plus, have you noticed lot of girls in Ginza gives DD as a service nowadays. Before, it wasn't the case.
    I am pretty sure few guys complained about it and it was added as a service. Which girl in their right mind likes kissing ass?
    So here we go; this comes a full circle.
    Complains -> Management Listens -> Service Added -> People think one more Routine -> Complain again
    We are our worst enemy and ruin good things by thinking too much and having way too much expectations.
    Just my opinion (nothing more).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    How you take control of the session depends on you not the girl entirely.
    Of course, they will do their own thing but then you need to switch it up. Pull them to kiss them; get a make-out session going on.
    Like for example, LaLa does fire and ice as her routine. I was never into that. So I politely refused it from the beginning.
    She doesn't offer me that anymore. We instead kiss and makeout and do our own thing.

Plus, you probably need to visit your regular who you have build a connection with to get that extra oomph. If you see 6 different girls, they wouldn't know what you like and will do their own thing, which I am sure service-wise was A+.

Plus, have you noticed lot of girls in Ginza gives DD as a service nowadays. Before, it wasn't the case.
    I am pretty sure few guys complained about it and it was added as a service. Which girl in their right mind likes kissing ass?
    So here we go; this comes a full circle.
    Complains -> Management Listens -> Service Added -> People think one more Routine -> Complain again
    We are our worst enemy and ruin good things by thinking too much and having way too much expectations.
    Just my opinion (nothing more).
    Agreed. Just think about FS services a few years ago, we never had such strong competition that pushed FS services to a much higher level like now. And now some punters are complaining about 1 or 2 not-so-good sessions out of hundred of good ones? Guys, don't take it for granted.

And for businesses in general, consistency is more important than brilliance. Ginza has been very consistent and it will only be good for them and for all of us. Routine, robotic services mean they are even more consistent and that's good. If you want something else, go get dates and get laid outside brothels, you'll get all the excitement and thrills there, but not in brothel shops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12