Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nia is enthusiastic as ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1087 View Post
    Is she still in the same place? What are her contact details as I need a good massage!
    Yeh still Ipswich road. Just google Nia’s massage Annerley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what are her prices for 60 min massage? im assuming this place is legit and no extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just gone up at $80 for an hour, well worth it. Although at some point some TT this is not a relaxing massage (well she might do that as well but I don’t know) hard massage no oil is where it’s at. Other services start from $30 and goes up but not sure to what exactly as I don’t see her that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know she at least goes to BJ and does a decent one too. Just gotta look past her age.

I like her for that mix of having a genuinely good massage and still getting a load off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Yeah she's solid for what she's offering. How many places with extras actually offer a decent massage? Her service is as good as any legit massage joint, and extras are on the table too.

For those that are complaining she ain't a stunner, find me a shop with a stunner with an extensive menu of extras, who isn't a bitch, who offers vfm prices, and who can do an excellent massage, and I'll shut the fuck up and apologise.
    I think she offers ore than just a decent massage. Her massage is very hard and goes to the right spots. Jist tje massage is worth it even without the extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SheÂ’s good at what does does. Yeah sheÂ’s older and not exactly in her prime looks wise but the massage is first class. The older I get the more I appreciate an older woman with experience rather than a clueless young girl who canÂ’t massage or get you off.

My only real complaint about the NiaÂ’s is that itÂ’s in Ipswich Road and it feels like half of Brisbane sees you walk up her driveway. The sign out the front also makes it clear what else is on offer apart from the massage. If she had another way into her place itÂ’d be great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds worth it just for the massage, but is she pretty forward about extras or do you need to ask?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntAnon View Post
    Sounds worth it just for the massage, but is she pretty forward about extras or do you need to ask?
    When you get there and she asks you to disrobe and you are totally naked she will know you will be needing extras if you have jocks on she will not ask.
    She is well worth the punt massage is great and extras are also great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think some you need glasses hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is pretty straight forward, when she flips you over. She explains the three options clearly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    She is pretty straight forward, when she flips you over. She explains the three options clearly.
    thanks for that! was going to PM but can’t yet - what sort of options and pricing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for that! was going to PM but can’t yet - what sort of options and pricing?
    One pine gets a hj, 70 a bj and I think it was a 100 for fs. Prices pretty reasonable but as someone else warned here,.....she's not everyone's cup of tea. Well worth an experience even if you are not into that old even if just for a massage. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good info. Cheers. Anybody have a link or cam PM me details

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you want a proper massage with someone who loves her job. Go to Nia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's amazing with her is that she doesn't use oil still is able to give a very hard massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If hard-style is your thing try 365 in FValley

near cnr. Wickham & Gipps and concealed entry on Level 1 of Cathedral Square? Apts.

tidy, tiny Thai owner who really packs a punch!

Strictly legit. but makes up for that with a cracking massage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12