Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nia is enthusiastic as ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nia is enthusiastic as ever

Went to visit Nia in her new digs today on Ipswich Rd. The rooms are a lot like her old place in the Valley but a bit noisy given the main drag out the front. Parking is easy and free just around the corner on a side street.

She certainly knows how to give a great massage and after a few duds elsewhere recently it was so good to finally have a strong massage. She also was very happy to see one of her regulars and made sure I left very satisfied.

I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I certainly don’t visit to look at the scenery, but if you want some experienced hands, she’s someone who looks after and respects her customers.

Apparently she’s only given out her phone number to regulars as she’s had a lot of problems with prank callers and ghost bookings. She’s also not had too much business since starting the new shop so you shouldn’t have any problems getting in.

Now if I could only find a HAB that gives as good a massage as Nia then I’d be pretty much in heaven, but the search continues...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where are her new digs?
    Ipswich road is fairly big...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is at 291 Ipswich Rd Annerley which was posted in another thread and also on Gumtree. Given the scrutiny the industry is under and the number of journos probably reading this site at the moment I was trying to be a bit circumspect, but that doesn’t seem to work for some readers...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nia is a sole operator. She's not doing anything illegal in Queensland. Let's try not to be too paranoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was thinking of dropping in here... what exactly do you mean by not everyone's cup of tea? :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Old haggered looks lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was hoping he meant her knockers were too big! Or she was so young she's make you feel guilty lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    I was hoping he meant her knockers were too big! Or she was so young she's make you feel guilty lol
    You go for the massage not the view

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she ever nude up? Or give more than a helping hand?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man she offers the lot !! But not for me to old and I mean old !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Man she offers the lot !! But not for me to old and I mean old !!!
    Agree. Too old for me too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Decided to pay Nia a visit, in spite of the comments here. Maybe I was feeling some bullish defiance, or just curiosity. I could always walk if I didn’t like what I saw.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Given what was written here I was expecting a 70-something year old with loose wrinkly skin and half her teeth missing!

Nia is around 50, well presented and in decent shape. I think she would have been quite pretty in her day, and I didn’t see anything wrong with her current looks. Perhaps it could be that we’re around the same age so I don’t notice her age being a problem.

I booked 30 mins with her, and for a great massage she is the real deal. She explained things during and after the massage, quite informative. The massage itself ran overtime and we chatted for around 20 mins afterwards.

WIR? Absolutely. The primary reason is that she is by far the sweetest, warmest ML I have had a session with. When I think back over my best sessions, it came down to who I had the best chemistry and communication with, and this one is no different.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopsieDoodle View Post
    Decided to pay Nia a visit, in spite of the comments here. Maybe I was feeling some bullish defiance, or just curiosity. I could always walk if I didn’t like what I saw.

I was actually pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. Given what was written here I was expecting a 70-something year old with loose wrinkly skin and half her teeth missing!

Nia is around 50, well presented and in decent shape. I think she would have been quite pretty in her day, and I didn’t see anything wrong with her current looks. Perhaps it could be that we’re around the same age so I don’t notice her age being a problem.

I booked 30 mins with her, and for a great massage she is the real deal. She explained things during and after the massage, quite informative. The massage itself ran overtime and we chatted for around 20 mins afterwards.

WIR? Absolutely. The primary reason is that she is by far the sweetest, warmest ML I have had a session with. When I think back over my best sessions, it came down to who I had the best chemistry and communication with, and this one is no different.
    I agree with you 110% she knows what she's doing and I have not had any issues with any of the massages.
    She really gets into it and explains everything as she's doing it age is not an issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah she's solid for what she's offering. How many places with extras actually offer a decent massage? Her service is as good as any legit massage joint, and extras are on the table too.

For those that are complaining she ain't a stunner, find me a shop with a stunner with an extensive menu of extras, who isn't a bitch, who offers vfm prices, and who can do an excellent massage, and I'll shut the fuck up and apologise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Yeah she's solid for what she's offering. How many places with extras actually offer a decent massage? Her service is as good as any legit massage joint, and extras are on the table too.

For those that are complaining she ain't a stunner, find me a shop with a stunner with an extensive menu of extras, who isn't a bitch, who offers vfm prices, and who can do an excellent massage, and I'll shut the fuck up and apologise.
    And she never rushes through the session, explains what she is doing as she is doing it.
    Its a but had to under stand her sometime when she is trying to stretch and twist parts of you and your gowning, but by the end its a full session never shot changed.
    Happy times people.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep absolutely incredible massage, and her extras menu is great. She is almost as adept on the flip. That plus her great attitude more than makes up for her age

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guessing Nia is going to be hard to get in to see for a while now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sent twice because I didn’t believe it worked the first time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nia is not getting any younger but is still amazing. Lovely person and still so strong. If it’s the massage aspect you’re actually looking for then no one else even comes close to her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she still in the same place? What are her contact details as I need a good massage!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast