Thread: Shaving your balls and around your cock

Banned

Shaving your balls and around your cock

Do many guys shave their cock and balls before punting / RNT? Do the girls comment?

I like to keep things tidy down there so do it regularly.

Protip: if you nick your balls, lip balm works well to stop excessive bleeding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always use the hair removal cream on the base of my sword plus sack & crack & every chick who’s worked on it has said that it’s a lot nicer than the usual hairy forests they have to plough through, just my experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I shave my balls and bush more comfortable for myself and ur cock looks bigger lols

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fully shaved. Keep clean all over for the girls and they appreciate the cleanliness, the same as we like clean girls. Their bodies that is, we like dirty minds.

I have also recently started carrying my own travel punting bag of toothpaste and mouthwash so that I am mouth clean as well and a dab of aftershave goes down quite well.

If you create a good first impression you get the payback in terms of better service from the girls.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    when i first started punting year ago i use to shave completely and then just trimmed i thought the girls would be grossed out ... but i specifically remember experimenting by not shaving at all and going to stilettos and it made no difference in the level of service i received. it was also mentally freeing not having to think oh shit i hope i didnt miss a spot. lol i know some smaller guy to it to make their dick appear a bit bigger but seriously its not gonna make a difference once she puts it in her mouth ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Fully shaved. Keep clean all over for the girls and they appreciate the cleanliness, the same as we like clean girls. Their bodies that is, we like dirty minds.

I have also recently started carrying my own travel punting bag of toothpaste and mouthwash so that I am mouth clean as well and a dab of aftershave goes down quite well.

If you create a good first impression you get the payback in terms of better service from the girls.
    Couldn't agree more re creating good first impression bra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not fully shaved. Most but not full.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely have had better experiences when I'm shaved
    I think the ML & WL appreciate it tidy down there

I remember a punt in Melbourne. I showered, dried up and the WL entered the room, checked me out and decided i needed a trim and a bit of a shave! She went away (wasted another 5 minutes) came back with razors and scissors. I declined, said the Mrs would probably ask questions if i came back to Sydney with a trim and shaved schlong and ballsack!

I have since started to shave my balls and trim my pubes. For me the girls notice, dont go for the tissues much when getting a bbbj. Last punt i had she was feeling my bald balls quite a lot, said they were nice and smooth!

Banned
    I do a little bit of manscaping down there about once a week.

I haven't shaved it in a while. With the grain then against the grain the way to go down there??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The girls talk. And they prefer shaved. Also as the old saying goes you need to trim the bushes to make the deck look bigger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shave cock shaft down to ball bags and then trim with electric shaver leaving slight stubble.would never get fully waxed cause I think it would look like a plucked chicken...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hair removal cream lads, I have used my electric trimmer but more times than not have nicked the skin which is a fucken bitch & can ruin any plans to punt as it’ll take at least 5 days to heal!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only shave if I'm going to caucasian places like stilettos .... but no way for asians place they freakin love the bush

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or a Vasectomy......

Waxing is best it is such a great clean feeling,