Thread: C-Taylor: felt like a king!

Senior Member(無間使者)

C-Taylor: felt like a king!

Whenever I want to be spoilt like a prince, I go to Ginza to find a concubine and this time Taylor did not disappoint. Those who have been would know the Ginza routine: shower together, BBBJ in shower, cat bath, DD, BBBJ, sex, and Taylor epitomised this service. A personal touch that she provides is Spanish with her magnificent breasts.

Pros:
    Cute face
    Outgoing personality
    Very nice breasts: augmented but most people would not be able to tell given such a good job has been done
    Happy to DFK: pretty good at it too which is unusual for Asian WLs
    Excellent DD: her tongue flutters like a butterfly
    Good BBBJ routine
    Tight vagina with excellent control
    Can handle a good pounding: like to be fucked (missionary/ doggy) rather than to fuck (cowgirl)

Cons:
    Very limited English: I speak Chinese so not sure how communication would have went otherwise
    That’s about it!

Some people may find the Ginza routine repetitive but at those times when you want to be treated like a king, it is just repetitively good. No hesitation returning based on Taylor’s service per se, just that there are too many on the To-Do list!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I remember Taylor was a hot girl and services were excellent, too many girls to try out so can't remember much more Taylor anymore. Maybe I need to keep a punting diary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Maybe I need to keep a punting diary.
    Part of the reason I started writing ARS: serves as a reminder for me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Support your comments of the awesome service but her boobs are real and its magnificent

Banned
    This review is from November last year.... why you so salty bro?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    This review is from November last year.... why you so salty bro?
    And why are you posting so much ginza hate all of a sudden ... when you have been a forum member since 2012 with fuck all posts and reviews? I have only joined in the past month or so and I have had time to do few reviews.. Linda @ 127, Hazu @42, bobo @ n5m, lala @ Ginza. All I see from you is Ginza hate ... maybe a sleeper account of an opposition shop?
    Mr Fugly, joined 28/6/18 - 4 reviews
    Haga, joined 2012 - 0 reviews

Banned
    Yeah but... this AR is from over 8 months ago. Are you gonna troll your way through all of the AR's where dudes got burnt by fake titties? Or is it just Ginza titties you have beef with??
    I ain't protecting Ginza, shit you think they need my help? Haha, you're loco to think me or Mr Fugly be shilling. Especially when Fugly has 4 reviews, and 2 are from competitors!!

Banned
    Bro, chill the fuck out.
    You've gone from accusing someone of shilling for Ginza, to shilling for every advertiser.
    Go get your dick sucked and relax.

If I didn't have a 2 hour commute, I would getting in between those titties, and fucking the shit outta Taylor. She looks fine as fuck. For sure, I would be all up in that ass!!!
    Why the hell are you sitting here whinging about fake titties? Go out and get some pussy!! Stop having a cry, go get fucked, then write your own review. And dont be a tight ass, spend a dollar to make a girl holler!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dude, it's real.
    Even if it is not, it is so well done, you won't be able to tell the difference. And she gives impeccable service. Don't hurt the poor girl on pure hunch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Taylor gives the ginza service!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Haga View Post
    To Hu6e

Pal, your parents must be so proud of you~
    It's becoming increasingly obvious that your not here for the women.
    Try Midnight Shift on Oxford St bro. That might be more your thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haga View Post
    To Hu6e

Pal, your parents must be so proud of you~
    Actually, your behaviour is becoming increasingly disgraceful. I see you have launched a disgraceful attack on Boa in what looks like a pretend AR....