Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheapest rnt in Sydney??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400 View Post
    200/1 had been my fav go to shop for the past 4 years, it has been sold from Pink to Mandy recently, and yes quality of girls seemed to have gone downhill, but there are still gems there to be had. Mandy is also kind enough and tells u to come back next time if you cannot find a lady you like.

Otherwise $60/30min all inclusice is pretty much gone
    should just see Mandy she gives excellent service.
    I think Mandy is just the manager and Annie from 769 is the owner, but not that it matters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    princess Thai 26 Oscar st
    Thanks. Gave this place a go the other day. $70 for 30 minutes but it's a nice clean set up and the shower is brand new. The rnt was pretty good too ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite a few Thai shops still operate at $60/30min for standard nude rnt

Chinese operated ones are mostly $35+$50/30min for nude rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    newbie, any good thai ones you can recommend? 60/30 for NHJ seems very reasonable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Thanks. Gave this place a go the other day. $70 for 30 minutes but it's a nice clean set up and the shower is brand new. The rnt was pretty good too ...
    Must've been a price rise, I thought it was $60

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could try Sakura Massage in Hurstville.

They offer 15 min for $19. Could be worth a try?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adamwoods View Post
    newbie, any good thai ones you can recommend? 60/30 for NHJ seems very reasonable
    314a Military Road Cremorne

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you serious? In that time frame, only have time for part 2. ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pnikberry is the new 200/1 ... go a double ... one with a finger up yer bum and the other with her pussy in yer face

keen to hear of any more shops around chats but i strongly doubt anywhere is in the same league right now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    princess Thai 26 Oscar st
    Sad to report that I swung past the other day and 26 Oscar appears to have closed down. Shame because it was a great set up, the girls used to be lovely and I have some great memories from visits there. Unfortunately the quality of girls had gone downhill in the last year or so

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Sad to report that I swung past the other day and 26 Oscar appears to have closed down. Shame because it was a great set up, the girls used to be lovely and I have some great memories from visits there. Unfortunately the quality of girls had gone downhill in the last year or so
    they moved to opposite 29 I think it is number 55

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by elitistmofo View Post
    Pnikberry is the new 200/1 ... go a double ... one with a finger up yer bum and the other with her pussy in yer face

keen to hear of any more shops around chats but i strongly doubt anywhere is in the same league right now
    Been to pinkberry before and first time had a lovely Viet girl who was cute and had nice b cups but on following visits the girls changed and quality fell drastically.

Not sure what’s it like now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    they moved to opposite 29 I think it is number 55
    Ah, ok, I did notice a new place opposite 29. Popped in there and made a discrete enquiry and was informed massage only. Anyone other Intel on this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by junisme View Post
    i once tried the massage with fs with only $50 for extra (FS), and the massage costs me about 50 as well. but the quality of the girls are not that great tho. It was in campsie (forgot the actually location).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    Heard that in campsie u can have massage with FS for around 110,anyone can tell me which shop? Thx bro
    Not sure about which shop Junisme was referencing, but there are a couple of RnT's in Campsie that I hear but the one I went to that was $55 for an hour and $50 for FS was 2/573 Canterbury Rd. Chinese RnT, ML who serviced me (Jojo IIRC) was probably mid 20's, tall, busty, friendly, and had some bush, was actually a pretty good punt actually. Granted, this was a year ago, I wanted to go back but never had a chance to do so, might give it a visit soon though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like most places are charging 70 now :/ to be fair I rather have a great experience at 70 than a bad one at 60. Alas, if only it guaranteed good service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Forgot to note overall my favourite places have been Summerville. Most places have had hit and misses but this has been most consistent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Theres no many ARs for summerville.. care to share?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $60/30min all inclusice .... that's nearly half price comparing normal ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes if business is slow in the city you can go to a small shop and just ask for HJ.

It is then up to the owner and ML if they can come to an agreement on how to price it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dulwich hill place, 45$ for 1 hour massage plus 20$ for the rest, not bad for decent part 1 ok adequate part 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast