Date of Visit : November

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :*533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10am - 1pm

Rates : 90 half an hour, $150 an hour.

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Services Provided : F/S

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Its been a while since I've been back here, this being my second vist, after aseing JoJo about 18 mths ago.

Well this time around I saw Joyce, basically was a last minute desicion, after calling Angie and finding out who's on, not that it matters i suppose.

Joyce came accross as very friendly in the intro, in the room ahe offered me a shower and upon her return, helped me dry off.

The session started with some LFK and some gentle teasing and stroking of my manhood.
    I helped her out of her yellow bikini, and just loved what i saw underneath.
    We laid down on the bed, and she carried on with a cat bath and a wonderfull bbbj.
    On with the dom, and we fucked in missionary until i blew in the bag.

She wiped me up, and gave me a massage, for 10min or so, then on with round two, some more fucking in mish, cowgirl then doggie and finally missionary where i blew round two.

The buzzer signalling the hour , had a shower, and said our goodbyes.

Great visit,and happy to see her again

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thanks for the report bro she is a lovely girl and a great punt glad you enjoyed.

Movie star magic Joyce in today 7/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Singapore girl with a magical touch and smile Joyce.. Movie star presence and exotic features.. Visit and experience this mesmerising young lady..

Joyce - Size 6, D+cup,170CM,young and very pretty,Slim supermodel body,GFE service, grace and elegance, Singapore girl."A very special girl arrives.. Magical.. Joyce arrives @533, Young..Tall and exotic featured with long legs..and very sexy long silky hair..plus offers an exceptional GFE service.. 533s talent scouts say that Joyce is one of a kind.. Movie magic and definitely model featured..sparkles and twinkles in her eyes.. This lady is definitely a must see" Joyce Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991