Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Chenal at 64 - lovely lady

Person's Name : Chenal

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 15/11/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty with lovely eyes, sensual lips and a cute "beauty spot" just below her lower lip. Slim but still shapely figure, nice C-cups, a cute butt and a trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, rimming, BBBJ, 60, face-sitting, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great session with a lovely lady

My experience/comments : Called the day before and booked Chenal.

Arrived on time and was met by a very pretty girl who asked whether I had a booking. I said “Yes, with Chenal”. She told me to go to Room 6. I asked her name and she said “Chenal”.

We went to the room and Chenal was immediately cheerful and engaging. She was wearing the same bra and short skirt that she wears in the photos on the 64 website.

I handed over the money and stripped and showered and Chenal returned and did the same.

She is quite tall with nice C-cups, a slim but shapely figure, a nice butt and a trimmed bush.

Chenal joined me on the bed and we started with a hug and some DKFing.

Sophie squawked something over the intercom and I asked Chenal what she said and she told me Sophie was telling her to make sure she gave me good service (thank you, Sophie).

Chenal stroked my cock and then stroked my ego, commenting several times about its size (the size of my cock, I mean, not the size of my ego!)

She then moved down and, after a quick lick of my nipples, started kissing and licking my balls and perineum.

She then pushed my leg in the air and, after a wipe-down, started lightly rimming me.

I couldn’t keep my leg in the air for very long so then Chenal started blowing me. And it was a very good BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly with great hand-action, just the faintest hint of teeth and only the occasional tissue-break. She gradually increased the tempo and I soon had to get her to stop or I would have squirted too soon.

I suggested some 69 and Chenal said “I like too” as she readily moved round.

This was delightful and her moaning soon got louder before she squirmed away saying “I cum, I cum”.

After a pause to get our breath back, I suggested she sit on my face. It took a bit longer for her to cum a second time but she eventually did, before dismounting and saying “I suck you again”.

After more wonderful head-bobbing, I had to ask her to stop and get a condom.

While she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “Cum in pussy”.

Chenal lay down, indicating she wanted to start in the mish. She didn’t apply any lube and slowly guided me in. She took it well and said she was OK when I asked.

While I gently slid in and out we had some more DFKing and I gradually increased the tempo. Chenal seemed to be enjoying it and was making all the right noises.

I considered suggesting some doggie but decided I was enjoying the mish so much, looking down at her pretty face and kissing her, that I just kept pounding away and soon came.

Chenal thanked me (what a polite young lady) and I withdrew and collapsed onto the bed while she tidied me up.

She then lay in my arms and we had a chat. Her English is pretty good and she said she was from Hong Kong and had been here for just two months. She works at 64 two days a week and also works at 105 Pymble on Mondays (as Elaine).

I was wondering whether this was the same Chenal who worked at 64 at the start of this year but, compared to a review from January, this Chenal seemed taller, had much better English, and wasn’t playing music or dancing – but I’m not certain.

We realised we’d gone over time and quickly showered and dressed and I departed.

Had a quick word with Sophie on the way out.

Great session with a lovely, friendly young lady.

Shop Owner
    chenal is working today , for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    Original chanel return back!