Thread: Cairns ??? - dont bother...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cairns ??? - dont bother...

Was up in Cairns for 2 weeks recently.

Has changed since the '90's and 00's.

Not a single real picture to be found except one and one only.

http://cairns.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...-rubs/71354537

I realise she wont be many of you guy's choice, but she is real.

Not a single asian... match photo or service.

Had a good laugh, one even advertised "nuru gel" and then didn't know what it was ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree the cairns scene is very disappointing it should be a gold mine with all the ppl passing/staying short time. When ever I’m in town I only go to the Asian brothel. Everything else is fake/shit/overpriced and a complete waste of precious punting time. If guys think cracker is bad in Brisbane try hooking up in cairns. It’s a fucken joke

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tommy ,you got me thinking . Maybe there is a correlation between latitude and punting ?? Take cairns vs bris ? Or bris vs goldie ?? Or best of all bris vs Sydney !!! Always value to the south ....maybe We should try Tasmania ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feelicks I’m seeing where your going but need to raise 1 magor flaw. U no what they say about Tasmanians do u really want your sister knocking your top off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree re Cairns. Very disappointed. Did a major sporting event there some mths ago and walked around cbd for almost an hr looking for RnT. Nada. At the end went to trad Thai...Was allowed bit of feel and she did take my undies off and giggled when her feet brushed against cock but every place i wdnt into...6...NO HE!!! Being tourist and sporting mecca i expected more. Shame as lots of cute Jap girls based there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just spent another few days...

Seems a bit funny, my hotel did NOT have the Cairns Post (the local rag) available, in fact couldn't even get one anywhere for the odd times I tried... weird.

I remember back in the old days working my way thru the cairns post to try an uncover any gems. One from 20 years I managed to find stored on an old sim recently, alas, she's now 60 and retired, but I bet she could show these asians a thing or two...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only Sydney has a good punting scene. Streets ahead of anywhere in the country.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is why every red blooded Aussie Male should support more student visas for Young Asian Women. Phone your local MP!