Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Beautiful body with natural breasts

Pussy : Fully shaved and sweet tasting!

Roster: Thursday and Friday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Site claims that she is from Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review: I decided to give Kesi a try after reading Pussy Hunter's review from last year (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...i-just-a-cutie). My favourite girl (Apple) is currently away and I hope coming back.
    I rocked up to 64 about 10 min early and had a chat to Jimmy and apologised for being early, Kesi was waiting at reception but I didn't realise it was her until she grabbed my hand and dragged me into her room...
    Kesi is Sexy, Sensual and she has a great sense of humour and has the cutest giggle. She had her pink stilettos on that are in her photos and, boy, I find them soooo sexy and horny... she actually rubbed me up with her shoes and I discovered I must have a shoe fetish !!!! I went for a hello kiss and got the cheek... I thought I must not be her type, but we ended up standing there for about 10 min and I started off very very gently kissing her and in the end we clicked very nicely and it got pretty wild and totally sensual. I love her bubbly personality, her beautifully soft, supple skin and her scent is totally amazing. For the first time ever, I tried 3 different positions (Cowgirl, doggy and mish) with all of them being great - unforunately, I couldn't hold off and blew my load when she was told me that she was about to come...she was very sensual, with lots of kissing and I just couldn't hold back any longer, so I continued with DATY and after about 10 min, I believe that she enjoyed herself with a nice finale I loved being with her, and her attitude was fantastic. She has very good english and readily communicates.
    Kesi is one of the few girls that can get me horny again after blowing the load once.... we laid there just cuddling and kissing until the little fella was at attention again. The hour passed far too quickly

RECOMMENDATION: I would definitely go and see Kesi again! I have noticed with the girls of 64, that if you treat them gently with kindness, you are repaid many times over and I have very very rarely walked out unsatisfied.
    Kesi is amazing, but remember that YMMV if you dont click together.
    Last edited by Assandlegs; 16-11-2017 at 11:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Shop Owner
    Kesi is working today , for booking 95241278

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    Had a session with Kesi. But I really regret booking her.
    Why do you regret booking her?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asslicker View Post
    In short poor service
    Sorry to hear that bro!

I have seen her lots of times and never a problem, guess that's why its called punting.

Doesn't mattter who you see there needs to be a connection to have a good punt in MHO.

Shop Owner
    [B] ** KESI ** Tall Slim Hong Kong University Student size 6; 23 years old. long silky black hair busty leggy smooth tender soft skin GFE
    "Great DFK and DATY... great view with cowgirl squeezing b size bags of fun"
    - TROLL 3/9/2015 review
    Please click here to see Kesi's HOTTEST new Photos! >> [URL="https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/kesi-great-39266/"] Kesi's HOT New PHotos what a busty chest!
    REVIEW ahttps://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/kesi-great-39266/
    Taren Point 64 Kesi - My Unexpectedly Beautiful GFE