Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free advice to shop owners

Senior Member(無間使者)

I put $ in your pocket!

If you wanted to promote 1 hour bookings and maximise resources, the punter will get the first half hour wl of their choice and the the "mystery" wl second half hour at, say 20% discount. That might give idle resources to be fully utilised. The other option is vice versa mystery wl first and leave the best till last. What do you guys think? Win win for all?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I like to take my time with a girl to warm her up so doing two in one hour would not really be of interest. If you are a wham, bham, thank you Ma'am type of punter who just goes in there to get their rocks off then it would be ok.

Better still you can just choose the two girls you like the best in the line up and do 30 minutes with each.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    If you wanted to promote 1 hour bookings and maximise resources, the punter will get the first half hour wl of their choice and the the "mystery" wl second half hour at, say 20% discount. That might give idle resources to be fully utilised. The other option is vice versa mystery wl first and leave the best till last. What do you guys think? Win win for all?
    What a great free advice !

It should work if they charge you 20% extra at the start !

Maximize resources ? You think they own the girls and they can use them any way they want ? Haha, they still have to pay them the same for each job !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There is a mob out west offering two girls in an hour at a special rate you can either have two girls for 30 minutes or one girl for 30 minutes and then the second girl for 30 minutes tried it awhile back not bad but not really my cup of tea.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    There is a mob out west offering two girls in an hour at a special rate you can either have two girls for 30 minutes or one girl for 30 minutes and then the second girl for 30 minutes tried it awhile back not bad but not really my cup of tea.
    Are you referring to Guernsey st Guildford? If so it's a opening special and the girls were so average I asked the mamasan if I could take her which she kindly said no. 50+ mamasan and still scrubs up well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    random jack in the box.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    30 minutes, is that ever a good time ?

30 minutes works really well for doubles

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    30 minutes works really well for doubles
    Never done a double but i can see thisworking with a classic cum on 4 tits finish. 😆
    For me, another 30 mins with one of the girls for a massage perhaps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by energy View Post
    30 minutes, is that ever a good time ?
    Feels a bit too rushed for me. 45 mins ok with new girl 1 hour with girl I like.

Banned
    30 minutes with two girls is not long enough unless you're one of those guys who gets all excited and comes quickly. To have two girls give you pleasure requires a minimum 1 hour. Just my thoughts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i dont understand why shops dont text established long term valued regulars more often

..."new lady ... Jasmine.. 23.. starts today"

Shops dont realise that if a punter is already visiting a few times a month, they will probably visit weekly if they are informed of new staff

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry, by text i mean, message via wechat
    im a regular at a few places that use wechat

all the store needs is to message me if they have a new good staff, and that makes me feel valued, and trust me I would turn up if im not working

but the wechat advertising is pretty cool

Than come in Cute guy it is a discounted offer on Friday but you are more than free to pleasure 2 girls for 2 hours
    I have to admit that is what I enjoy
    shane

breeze give us your WeChat details and happy to oblige

the one for the full hour and one more to finish for 30 works well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It wouldnt take much for ladies to be wearing a bit of Christmas spirit, say a little Christmas holly or whatever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The level of service has gone up a lot since I was last in Sydney 3 years ago
    Not everywhere, but in my regular spots anyway

I dropped off some training videos in an USB to Bella recently - hopefully she will show them to Bonnie and gives her more training in general massage , sensual massage and most importantly, happy ending massage!

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I dropped off some training videos in an USB to Bella recently - hopefully she will show them to Bonnie and gives her more training in general massage , sensual massage and most importantly, happy ending massage!

Cheers
    The ultimate creep

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast