Thread: Pussies rule the world?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pussies rule the world?

We are at the age now that men are subservients. Look at all the new female political leaders now. Men are more easily distracted by sex whereas females are more focus. However, females are more emotionally unstable?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Women are the stronger sex. Men are weak even though we like to think we are the stronger sex. We fuck around, pay for sex, chase women. They have a more "rounded" view on the world.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Women can be far more focused than us guys which is scary.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So it’s the latest title brain thing? I disagree. I thinks it’s more a matter of diversity. All male or all female leaders would more likely go to war with one another.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    We talking about gender differences as a generalisation...

I think ultimately guys are better off. We only need to concern ourself with busting a nut which can be bought very easily. But I think in general most women want a companion for life (I.e. pair bonding) which is a lot harder to find.

I think outside of this general difference it’s probably got more to do with individual difference above gender difference.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Twitter politicians are the worst. Don’t get me started with Trump