Thread: Busty Nancy. 26 George St Granville

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Busty Nancy. 26 George St Granville

Person's Name : Nancy

Establishment : 26 George St Granville

Date of Visit : 23rd November 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 26 George

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $160 hr FS

Size/shape : Chubby, large natural breasts (D cup).

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, no kissing

Value for money/recommend? : yes

First saw Nancy two weeks ago and went back today. This shop is worth a look as 5 really young and very pretty Chinese girls said hello to me today. I chose Nancy again as her service is lovely. I would have probably liked to choose another girl but I had visions of cbj and average service as this shop can be hit and miss so I chose the safe option. I am glad I did.

Nancy is an awesome girl. She told me that she forgets all customers as soon as they walk out the door but as I gave her some nice sex and orgasms when I first saw her, she remembered me. That was nice to hear. I am a sucker for WL compliments but hers seemed sincere so I will take it.

She is naturally busty, bit chubby but I find her really attractive. She has a great personality and is at the shop full time until she flies back to China on 5th January.

She won't kiss but she loves DATY. She loves a good fuck but treat her nicely and you will get a lot out of her. She did bbbj again, she orgasmed twice, once as I fucked her in mish whilst I rubbed her clit and the second one after I had cum, I two finger fucked her pussy hard as she shouted out "fuck me", whilst licking her clit and she came hard. With me she is a bit PSE as well as GFE. She likes a bit of dirty talk. Mostly "don't stop", "fuck me harder", that type of stuff. Normally I am not a fan of that but I like it with her.

Highlight of the fucking was doggie again. I rubbed her arsehole whilst fucking her hard as she will take and likes a good hard fuck and I was playing with her big swaying tits as I doggies her as she watched the action in the mirror.

She is a top girl and I might make her a weekly regular as she is really nice to me and seems to enjoy my services which is important to me. Sometimes you get the best out of a girl if you see her a few times and I think Nancy is like that.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen nancy once too was a nice girl and liked the tatt she had. only been to 26 a couple of times and saw another chubby girl there (yuki) not sure if she still there though. Granville seems like a good place with 4 brothels within a 1km radius. I noticed there is one 0n 7 sutherland street near clyde station too.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    I have seen nancy once too was a nice girl and liked the tatt she had. only been to 26 a couple of times and saw another chubby girl there (yuki) not sure if she still there though. Granville seems like a good place with 4 brothels within a 1km radius. I noticed there is one 0n 7 sutherland street near clyde station too.
    Yes Nancy is a good sort. We are spoilt for good brothels in Granville and Rydalmere. Lots of choice and overall very good value service. My stomping ground. Rydalmere has three brothers and Granville actually has 7 brothels.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi i wonder if Cindy big pussy flaps still works at 26.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this roster old or up to date? Seems like a good line up if it's accurate.

http://26george.com/#roster

Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    Is this roster old or up to date? Seems like a good line up if it's accurate.

http://26george.com/#roster
    Out of date but there are always lots of young girls here