Thread: Ada . New girl @64

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ada . New girl @64

Date of visit: Sunday 30th July
    Nationally: Chinese
    Services: BBBJ, LFK, FS, MASSAGE
    Rates: $150/hour

So, jumped in the deep end today and had my first FS punt in about 10 years. I've been a RNT guy for so long and thought I'd take the plunge.

So, I was checking all the rosters in my local area on Saturday night and liked the look of Nana(great reviews too) but when I tried to book her for Sunday I found out that she was booked for the time I wanted to come visit. So after a bit more consulting of the roster I decided to go with Ada, new girl with some good looking photos. Texted my booking to the mobile number provided on the forum and booking was locked in. Fast forward to Sunday morning 10am and I'm there ready to go but no Ada... Anyway, 30 minutes later she arrives and we're ready to go!

She enters the room and I'm pleasantly surprised, she's quite pretty! Cute, petite and a big set of C-D's on her! She instructed me to get in the shower and she strips off and joins me. Was a nice experience having her lather me up and ofc she paid special attention to my little bro. Well I'm getting pretty turned on by now and she's using her tits giving me a nice body slide and clean but no BBBJ in the shower. After that she tells me to dry off and go lay on the bed where we continue with a nice body slide and cat bath. Cat bath went on for about 2-3 minutes and she made her way to my little bro(who was getting plenty of complements about his size!) this is where the session gets really good 😊
    Well what can I say, she spent a good 25 minutes making love to my cock with her mouth! I was in heaven! Sucking and licking my balls, licking my shaft like a lollipop 🍭 so, I'm not huge and she was a real trooper pushing herself to take as much of my length as she could whilst flicking her tongue and working my head. Tbh I would have been happy to enjoy the whole session like this until she commented that CIM was not on the menu- I was a little disappointed but decided that was a good time to change it up and get the dom on. She asked me to go easy and I was the proper gentleman, slowly fucking her in mish, then flipping her over and going it in doggie for a while. Problem was I couldn't stop thinking about that Bj and asked to take the rubber off and feel those gorgeous lips around my cock again! Another 10 minutes or so of some great BBBJ and I asked for another dom and we went at in mish again with her feeling better about me going a bit harder and deeper. About 5 minutes of pumping that tight little pussy with some light kissing and I filled the bag with a few days worth of baby batter! Wow!

Feeling very relieved she took off the dom, cleaned me up and instructed me to lay on my front and she gave me a nice rub down with plenty of ass stroking and ball tickling- felt great but knew our time was running out. We both jumped into the shower together and she gave me a great wash down.

All in all, had a very pleasant time. Would have liked to have a few other extras available ie. cim, daty(she wasn't keen on it- possible first day jitters) but really had a nice time and she made me feel very comfortable and for the price there's no way I could complain.

http://64alexander.com.au/ada/

Shop Owner
    Ada is working today , for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been thinking about booking Ada. Would you say her breasts are natural or enhanced and can you describe their shape. Also how is gluey English and is she shaved down below?

Shop Owner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Been thinking about booking Ada. Would you say her breasts are natural or enhanced and can you describe their shape. Also how is gluey English and is she shaved down below?
    Tits are natural (pretty sure) nice shape, no sagging. Her English is not great but was good enough for the session to flow. Pussy isn't fully shaved but very little hair, nicely trimmed and so tight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reply. She sounds lush. Any other recommendations at this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Thanks for the reply. She sounds lush. Any other recommendations at this place?
    Have only been a few times, seen Sue and Wei Wei both nice girls . Of the two I would recommend Sue mostly for great attitude. I haven't tried but have read great things about Nana. Have tried booking her but was too slow. Got to get in early with her.

Shop Owner