Thread: K BIBI (DIAMOND)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K BIBI (DIAMOND)

My Fellow Punters

This will be my first review and i thought why not pop the AR cherry by doing it on one of the most popular shop. Just a little intro about myself ... ive been punting on and off for about 5 plus years. punted nearly everywhere .. you name it i been there Liasson,stilletos,kyoto,dream girl, no5 Marrickville, 5star tiffanys, gladesville etc.

i did use to write some reviews on another forum occasionally and i know this is kinda wierd by it does feel kinda therapeutic. Plan is probably to write some detailed AR's on some of the latest sessions and then do a bulk review of the girls per shop.

So let begin.

booked a 45 session with bibi, my pre punt research suggested i was up for a great session. i also liked bibi's photo on the ginza site. if i K girl is alright showing most of her face then most of the time it means shes well experienced but i was afraid it might my too routine which i hate so i thought I’d keep it safe and only go 45min for the first visit.

i opened the door and was a bit shocked because it appeared as if there was no one in the room. wtf i peeked in and for a moment i thought i had gone to the wrong room ... i franticly tried to remember the room number "bibi ready go to room ? bibi ready room ?" ... shit i was a blank. just as i was about to walk back to reception bibi appeared from hiding behind the door laughing and greeted me with a kiss and a hug ... cheeky

The kiss turned in full on DFK and she then turned around and got mt to unzip her from behind ... this was a serious turn on for me but i also made sense why was wearing a zip up dress .. usually the girls wear lingerie and it some off as soon as you enter the room (not that im complaining lol) bibi definitely knows how to tease.

the other thing i wanted to point out bibi size description is very accurate around 160cm. but facial feature in my opinion are alot different in the photo on website she has a more round face and in real life she has your typical enhanced K girl look (still very hot).

we had a pretty lengthy conversation in the shower and she proceed with DFK and then bbbj while also thoroughly cleaning my behind at the same time.

out of the shower she helped me dry off and while i was still standing proceeded to kneel and start another bbbj. bibi's bbbj skills are very PSE alot of tongue usage ... definite helicopter BJ.

we moved to the bed and she asked me to lie down on my back with me ass out. in my head in thinking DD here we come. im not the biggest fan of DD but when done right (cough barbie) feels orgasmic. so how did bibi do ?? ... not bad i think she s probably still learning DD and her tongue isn’t that long so occasionally her nose was right up there which was pretty award.

we moved to DATY ... bibi loves DAY ... loves it !!you can even she her get into position and came sure she was comfortable holding he breast and biting her lips.i picked up the pace and started to swirl my tongue around her clit then inserted 1 and then 2 fingers and gave her JAV style fingering ... she absolutely loved it moaning and arching her back... i went full pace finger her and DFKing at the same time (waaay harder then it sounds).soon the sheet were drenched.

i thought id start in missionary because she had just already came. but bibi was good to go and got my to lye on my quick BBBj also a nice attempt at DT (she can go very deep) and on with with condom and some more CBJ then onto cowgirl. again she got wet and i had a feel she might be trying to hold the next orgasm so i started missionary and went all in bibis moan became louder and grabbed my ass so i would go ever deeper. then onto doggy and back to missionary before felt i was about to blow so a quick tit fuck and then a HUGE CIM.

we showered she gave me another bbbj to make sure it was "clean" her words lol. talked some her and i was outa there.

i think i could have gone another round if i kept my mouth shut and got straight into to ... oh well next time ill do the hour. the only other thing i was to mention is that the photos are very clear but she has a tat on her right breat.. its freakin hot .. go check it out fellas

also please provide feedback on my AR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice AR ... sounds like she lives up to her service queen title

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her again recently.

Full in DFK from the get go and didn’t let off when undressing me at the same time.

Had to eventually let go because my belt wouldn’t undo but 5 secs later she had my cock in her mouth.

Gotta love her energy and enthusiasm!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    this girl definitely loves sex and loves her customers! this kind of services was impossible to find a few years ago.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    this girl definitely loves sex and loves her customers! this kind of services was impossible to find a few years ago.
    yeh one of the best K girls around 100% focus on pleasure from start to finish.