Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I want to know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to Dream Girls today A girl called Emily served me. Very ordinary. I booked for 45 mjns and walked out after 30 mins.

Banned
    LOL didn’t even know Agencies allow less than an hr booking these days. Are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    LOL didn’t even know Agencies allow less than an hr booking these days. Are you for real?
    He’s talking about dream girl 130, it’s not an agency !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    6. Yes Willoughby is a good suburb !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1. "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
    What do you mean to ask those kinds of questions? And what is an ideal answer that you want to hear?

The truth honestly. An old gf of mine liked me to flick my tongue from side to side. A ML who became a fuck buddy a few years ago would get bored if I did that and taught me a gentle sucking motion.

If I'm paying money to see you and I'm giving YOU a massage or daty, it's because I genuinely enjoy seeing a real smile or an unfaked moan. Yes that's still a little selfish - it's still ultimately about MY enjoyment, or ego or whatever it is.

The ultimate answer might be "I don't like your finger but I do like you teasing my areola." If it's true.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Can you please give more details?
    Mostly nice tree lined safe streets, lots of shops and public transport. No gang stuff like Bankstown or those types of arsehole places.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Mostly nice tree lined safe streets, lots of shops and public transport. No gang stuff like Bankstown or those types of arsehole places.
    No gang stuff like Bankstown hahaha

Kingwanker more like it - yeah better watch out for the Crips and Bloods in Btown

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    No gang stuff like Bankstown hahaha

Kingwanker more like it - yeah better watch out for the Crips and Bloods in Btown
    Well that was a ridiculous comment BongKong...obviously you must live out that way. I think a young Asian lady like Babycat would feel infinitely safer walking around Willoughby than Bankstown.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Well that was a ridiculous comment BongKong...obviously you must live out that way. I think a young Asian lady like Babycat would feel infinitely safer walking around Willoughby than Bankstown.
    No not from that way.

I just dont perpetuate BS myths that's all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    No not from that way.

I just dont perpetuate BS myths that's all.
    I agree with BongKong. I think kingwally's comment about Bankstown etc is abit dated.

Banned
    I concur with Bong and Catiness.
    Willoughby Rd is know as the killing fields.
    Cats , dogs , possums, wallabies, birds, rats , mice and even the odd turtle are run over by cars and end up as road kill . RIP.

2. Can anyone explain more about GFE? What do you expect about GFE? As I think it varies depending on each person. And people say it because they just say it but actually not clear about it.
    I think you can cross this question off your list now. Seem to have all bases covered on this as far as RnT is concerned! 😁😁😁

ah ha ha, really?

Banned
    To answer your question 7, I never ask, but am always told. I know what I am.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    To answer your question 7, I never ask, but am always told. I know what I am.
    Your forum name shows what you know, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babycatmassage View Post
    Your forum name shows what you know, right?
    Believe it or not, I just chose 4 random keystrokes. I put no thought into my username whatsoever.
    Honestly.
    I just see it as sounding out each letter/number.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7. I never ask but have been complimented (obviously as part of the service, I doubt a true compliment). I'd say be brutally truthful if they ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As i read from 227 Broadway

The GFE (girl friend experience, how friendly they are and how their conversation skills are) rating & personality description (friendly- a bit shy nature or less talk, sweet- standard interaction, cheerful-Lively and outgoing) is provided according to most regulars' feedback, however it may be different for each individual customers experience.....so its really depend on the interaction with the customer

i guess if the girl keep acting friendly,cute and obey, no complain and no negative reaction, thats 80% GFE Done . The rest is from God

aa59535488da2e5ff51db79955962ec1--humorous-cats-cat-sleeping.jpg
    babycat version of GFE..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    7. I never ask but have been complimented (obviously as part of the service, I doubt a true compliment). I'd say be brutally truthful if they ask.
    Sure you pay her the right amount plus tips

Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    As i read from 227 Broadway

The GFE (girl friend experience, how friendly they are and how their conversation skills are) rating & personality description (friendly- a bit shy nature or less talk, sweet- standard interaction, cheerful-Lively and outgoing) is provided according to most regulars' feedback, however it may be different for each individual customers experience.....so its really depend on the interaction with the customer

i guess if the girl keep acting friendly,cute and obey, no complain and no negative reaction, thats 80% GFE Done . The rest is from God

aa59535488da2e5ff51db79955962ec1--humorous-cats-cat-sleeping.jpg
    babycat version of GFE..
    Absolutely, the massage ladies are human and not machine, even for the most consistent service provider and ultra professional, she could have an off day too or not feeling well or simply too tired . And most importantly, not every clients is the same and behaving like a gentleman. It’s hard enough for a waitress or bank teller or supermarket cashier to give 100% all the time and trying to expect the MLs /WLs while providing such intimate services will be a big ask at the best of times, but one can argue that they are being paid good money especially those working for upper end shops, but still, YMMV and it’s punting !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast