Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to know

Banned

I want to know

I used to tell you guys that I'm here to listen and find out more details of your demands for RNT services.
    So I have some questions that I don't know how to answer. Hopefully you guys can help me.
    1. "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
    What do you mean to ask those kinds of questions? And what is an ideal answer that you want to hear?
    2. Can anyone explain more about GFE? What do you expect about GFE? As I think it varies depending on each person. And people say it because they just say it but actually not clear about it.

3. Do you offended when we ask for money in advance or wash your hands by sanitizer?

Will have more questions later.
    Appreciate any contribution to help me improve my work.
    4. How to refuse nicely not to do extra extra and good answer for "why not?"
    5. Do you really want to know the truth about your size or just want to be pervert? Sometimes I feel like guys ask me to slap themselves with the truth of their size? Do you enjoy that pain? or you actually don't know about your size? "Mine is small/big?" is really an intricate question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always thought GFE was basically a FS thing. I don't really see how you can get GFE from a RNT.

A RNT is always much better with BBBJ, ball sucking or DD as well as Spanish. Also, nude girl from the start and letting touch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me GFE in RNT is like
    1. Talking to your girlfriend
    2. Lots of mutual touching
    3. Kissing
    4. And last, wanting to see her again as soon as the session has finished.

Junior Member(有D料到)

GFE definitely would vary by person. I tend to go for R&T after a stressful day in the office. So a hard massage followed by quiet soft touch works best. Have even been told i don’t talk much. However when I talk it is nice to make a connection and get to know a little about the girl.

Banned
    Right. hard to define gfe as sometimes it's not only about extra extra but also chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Right. hard to define gfe as sometimes it's not only about extra extra but also chemistry.
    Hi Baby,

I'm pretty confident that if you don't already know me, I will be your favourite gentleman client and you can be my little 30 min girl friend for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    A RNT is always much better with BBBJ, ball sucking or DD as well as Spanish. Also, nude girl from the start and letting touch.
    Rnt is also better with daty and fs. Will definitely get you return customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I havent had many sessions but did get what feel was a good GFE. Forked out $100 tip upfront and we skipped massage for basically 45 or so mins of DATY....she said she came. She went down on me but i held back. Kissing, tongue but not deep. But essentially a session that was just like playing with yiyr GF. I loved it. I like a nude session, we undressed each other slowly, i came but after rubbung cock over her clit area and asked her what was ok and not. I reckon its just like a session with your GF without penetration unless agreed and paid for.

GFE is about being convincingly, genuinely affectionate, like I am exactly and the only person the ML wants to spend the next hour with.

You absolutely don't need to do fs to achieve that, but quite possibly kissing, daty and bj are required to fully create that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I used to tell you guys that I'm here to listen and find out more details of your demands for RNT services.
    So I have some questions that I don't know how to answer. Hopefully you guys can help me.
    1. "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
    What do you mean to ask those kinds of questions? And what is an ideal answer that you want to hear?
    2. Can anyone explain more about GFE? What do you expect about GFE? As I think it varies depending on each person. And people say it because they just say it but actually not clear about it.

Will have more questions later.
    Appreciate any contribution to help me improve my work.
    I can only answer on my opinion but I am happy to do so, but as other have mentioned this will likely differ from person to person.

For me a GFE experience doesn't differ much whether or not its at a RnT or a FS shop. Whenever I punt I treat the WL/ML as if they were my girlfriend.
    The main difference between a FS shop and a RNT is that I am paying for it to lead to more intimate sex acts such as BJ/DATY or sex at a FS shop, but basically by the end of the first visit to a ML/WL I should feel like I am spending time with the girlfriend and that we are both enjoying each others company and body, whether or not it leads to these more intimate sex acts.
    Like Traveller1 mentioned;
    - conversation: I would say treat their first visit like a first date and if they visit again as if it was a second date, then third date, etc. Be genuinely curious in learning or getting to know them and I dont mean the "what is your job" topics, etc. By all means chuck out the feeler questions like "so you have today off work?" (which i get a lot) to see how chatty they may be. However follow it up with asking what exciting thing they did or would like to do on their day off to start the conversation. I dont like discussing my work on a date or punt and I would say most guys are also trying to escape from that life while on your massage table.

- Mutual and affectionate touching: a GF would allow me/want me to touch them as well, be close and to explore each others body. Allowing me to caress your legs and inner thighs, bum, breasts, back and neck while getting massaged and/or during part 2 is the minimum i would see as GFE me touching you. As for you touching me, it needs to feel like you are exploring my body as well, not just going through the motions of the massage. For part 2 take it slow, get close and on the table next to me, dont just stand next to the table and jerk me off. I want to feel like you are trying to give me pleasure rather than get me to climax.

- Kissing: a girlfriend would be kissing me. Doesnt have to be full on DFK, some erotic kissing of the body and neck with some light pecks may be enough on a first visit, but on repeat visits if your not kissing me you dont feel like my girlfriend.

I would say this is the bare minimum I would consider of having a GFE at a RnT shop. Obviously anything extra on top of that like body slides, pussy slides, BJ, DATY, etc done with the same 'I am enjoying giving/receiving pleasure to/from my boyfriend' attitude as the above all adds to the GFE feel.

As for your first question.
    I try and avoid asking the ML such generic questions such as "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
    I normally would ask if (or tell them) they would like me to massage them, then use that to figure out where and how she would like to be touched or if she is open to anything more.
    However, I feel like those that do ask this are also after a GFE as part of having that girlfriend feel is giving pleasure back to the ML or that the ML looks like she gets pleasure from giving pleasure to them.
    I would just like the ML to be honest here. If you are happy (or can at least act happy) for the client to do something back to you (even if its as little as receiving a massage) or for you to give a bit more (i.e "did you want a Spanish") then that's fine.
    here is the thing though, if you are asking for a tip for these extras then you need to make it sound like you want to do the act for the act and not for the money. If it just sounds like your interested in the money then it no longer is a GFE for me.
    If you dont really want to provide anything more than standard RnT for a particular client then have some deflector lines, that may sound a bit dirty and/or that you enjoy what you do.
    Not really sure how to say something like though and unfortunately if you are wanting to give a GFE this will likely kill it.

Thats my point of view, sorry I couldn't be more help to you Babycat for Question 1. but yeah thats my what I look for in a GFE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow G$$, you are great writer. Thank you for expand the discussion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Baby,

I'm pretty confident that if you don't already know me, I will be your favourite gentleman client and you can be my little 30 min girl friend for sure.
    Would that then make you her "little" boyfriend?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My favorite GFE is the ML brings in a meal for me to take home after the session.

She keeps inviting me to her home for dinner, but that is not on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You serious about that aussiegaigin? Is the meal in the room. A meal with a ML in the room would be kinda weird. Outside maybe. Going to their place agree it’s a definite no no.

Very well put together G$$, agree to most of your points !

Thanks for sharing .

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I have heard punters booking 2 hours and during the intermission the girl goes out to bring back lunch ahhahaha

Sounds legit

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurstyronny View Post
    You serious about that aussiegaigin? Is the meal in the room. A meal with a ML in the room would be kinda weird. Outside maybe. Going to their place agree it’s a definite no no.
    Yeh. If she knows I'm coming (I usually ring her the day before) she will knock up some snacks. We might eat them together in the room, or I'll take them home for later if they need heating. Some of her dishes are not quite to my taste, but who am I to criticise. Nothing weird about eating in the room together, but she does do some creative things with a tub of yoghurt.

A previous suburban ML would get some takeaway from a nearby shop for us to share.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurstyronny View Post
    Two of my regular girls will often feed me. One of them I often see just before lunchtime, when we finish she brings in lunch and we eat together in the room and chat with the other girls. The other one works in a small shop with three other girls and for lunch they cook up a little Chinese banquet and invite me to eat with them. These girls don't speak English so the conversation is a bit limited LOL but I eat and they chat.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Thanks for your answer. Very appreciate not only it but all the response here.
    Actually I have changed a bit my serving process due to the answers here. More time for part 2, and have to use more lipstick,
    I asked the first question because sometimes guys ask me that and I think It's a trap and I will be taken advantage due to what I answer. They say they want me to get pleasure but actually the pleasure is for them, not really me . Lie down and receive massage, rest a bit are pleasures but fingerin is not, squeeze boobs is not. I use my fingers better than them, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    I can only answer on my opinion but I am happy to do so, but as other have mentioned this will likely differ from person to person.

For me a GFE experience doesn't differ much whether or not its at a RnT or a FS shop. Whenever I punt I treat the WL/ML as if they were my girlfriend.
    The main difference between a FS shop and a RNT is that I am paying for it to lead to more intimate sex acts such as BJ/DATY or sex at a FS shop, but basically by the end of the first visit to a ML/WL I should feel like I am spending time with the girlfriend and that we are both enjoying each others company and body, whether or not it leads to these more intimate sex acts.
    Like Traveller1 mentioned;
    - conversation: I would say treat their first visit like a first date and if they visit again as if it was a second date, then third date, etc. Be genuinely curious in learning or getting to know them and I dont mean the "what is your job" topics, etc. By all means chuck out the feeler questions like "so you have today off work?" (which i get a lot) to see how chatty they may be. However follow it up with asking what exciting thing they did or would like to do on their day off to start the conversation. I dont like discussing my work on a date or punt and I would say most guys are also trying to escape from that life while on your massage table.

- Mutual and affectionate touching: a GF would allow me/want me to touch them as well, be close and to explore each others body. Allowing me to caress your legs and inner thighs, bum, breasts, back and neck while getting massaged and/or during part 2 is the minimum i would see as GFE me touching you. As for you touching me, it needs to feel like you are exploring my body as well, not just going through the motions of the massage. For part 2 take it slow, get close and on the table next to me, dont just stand next to the table and jerk me off. I want to feel like you are trying to give me pleasure rather than get me to climax.

- Kissing: a girlfriend would be kissing me. Doesnt have to be full on DFK, some erotic kissing of the body and neck with some light pecks may be enough on a first visit, but on repeat visits if your not kissing me you dont feel like my girlfriend.

I would say this is the bare minimum I would consider of having a GFE at a RnT shop. Obviously anything extra on top of that like body slides, pussy slides, BJ, DATY, etc done with the same 'I am enjoying giving/receiving pleasure to/from my boyfriend' attitude as the above all adds to the GFE feel.

As for your first question.
    I try and avoid asking the ML such generic questions such as "What do you like" or "What do you like me to do?"
    I normally would ask if (or tell them) they would like me to massage them, then use that to figure out where and how she would like to be touched or if she is open to anything more.
    However, I feel like those that do ask this are also after a GFE as part of having that girlfriend feel is giving pleasure back to the ML or that the ML looks like she gets pleasure from giving pleasure to them.
    I would just like the ML to be honest here. If you are happy (or can at least act happy) for the client to do something back to you (even if its as little as receiving a massage) or for you to give a bit more (i.e "did you want a Spanish") then that's fine.
    here is the thing though, if you are asking for a tip for these extras then you need to make it sound like you want to do the act for the act and not for the money. If it just sounds like your interested in the money then it no longer is a GFE for me.
    If you dont really want to provide anything more than standard RnT for a particular client then have some deflector lines, that may sound a bit dirty and/or that you enjoy what you do.
    Not really sure how to say something like though and unfortunately if you are wanting to give a GFE this will likely kill it.

Thats my point of view, sorry I couldn't be more help to you Babycat for Question 1. but yeah thats my what I look for in a GFE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    HI Babycat,

Perhaps you should established the boundaries at the start what is allowed or not.
    Eg, first base only.

We guys will always try to push the boundaries to see what turns on the girls and ourselves.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast