Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I want to know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What is the weirdest request you ever had from a customer? Like asking you to let him lick your feet etc etc?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Hi Babycat

I think that is a good and fair question

It could be like how long is a piece of string and it certainly varies with different customers.

For me GFE means Girl Friend Experience and therefore things you would like your girlfriend to do.

In my case Kissing DFK is very important, then me kissing the girls breast nipples body etc and of course DFK

Fingering is also nice at the right moment but not essential.

The I like the girl to perform BBJ on me or if you like Natural French.

I dont think GFE is CIM, Anal etc.

For me at the end of the day its all about making a connection with the lady trying to give her a good time and the opportunity to enjoy the occasion, if she does that then I usually have a great time.

At the end of the day its up to both of you and YOMV from the above, thats fine.

Hey babyC

I think everyone is answer Q2 (GFE) instead of Q1
    because GFE is what most people want.

and GFE really boils down to, familiarity.
    If you're going though the motions without any connection (physical and mental) then it's just a Serivice. empty, cold.

I think what most punters are trying to say (correct me if i'm wrong here fellas) is when they say they want GFE. They want that sense of familiarity. like you know them or they know you (hard to do on first visit) best of friends who's is about to get sexual.
    That you know each other, are comfortable together, and intimate.
    So the GFE is just having that connection and add the RNT service.

anything to detract from that will ruin that sense of closeness. For example

1. You find them dirty, don't want to touch them,
    2. Don't want them to touch you,
    3. Don't want to kiss because they have bad breath,
    4. Taking time out to clean up,
    5. Wasting time, as if you don't want to do it and just punting it off as long as possible instead of jumping on them as if you can't last another min.
    6. Walking out, to get things as it's you're preparing to cook. (things should be ready)
    7, Projecting an aura that you can't wait to finish the session,
    8. Being distracted and just going through the motions / series of steps. not paying attention to them. etc.

Just think if you wanted a boyfriend experience.
    when you see your boyfriend you're immediately comfortable, close, familiar with them.
    and imagine if he was distant, didn't talk, didn't' want to touch you or acted like you're dirty. not a good feeling right?

hand job, bj etc are all very standard. It's that connection to that person what everyone is searching for no? it's mentioned a lot of on forum. whenever someone has a good punt. They always make sure to mention there was a "connection" in the AR

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Hey babyC

If you're going though the motions without any connection (physical and mental) then it's just a Serivice. empty, cold.

I think what most punters are trying to say (correct me if i'm wrong here fellas) is when they say they want GFE. They want that sense of familiarity. like you know them or they know you (hard to do on first visit) best of friends who's is about to get sexual.

5. Wasting time, as if you don't want to do it and just punting it off as long as possible instead of jumping on them as if you can't last another min.
    6. Walking out, to get things as it's you're preparing to cook. (things should be ready)
    8. Being distracted and just going through the motions / series of steps. not paying attention to them. etc.

when you see your boyfriend you're immediately comfortable, close, familiar with them.
    and imagine if he was distant, didn't talk, didn't' want to touch you or acted like you're dirty. not a good feeling right?

hand job, bj etc are all very standard. It's that connection to that person what everyone is searching for no? it's mentioned a lot of on forum. whenever someone has a good punt. They always make sure to mention there was a "connection" in the AR
    Speaking only for myself, unfortunately the next step after familiarity is boredom. So, I would have to disagree with the above... I am certainly NOT looking for familiarity.
    What I look for is "mutual attraction". I feel good when I'm attracted to the girl I'm with, I feel downright great when I can feel that she's attracted to me as well. And I think I've been in the game long enough to be able to tell if it's real or fake on her part!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Speaking only for myself, unfortunately the next step after familiarity is boredom. So, I would have to disagree with the above... I am certainly NOT looking for familiarity.
    What I look for is "mutual attraction". I feel good when I'm attracted to the girl I'm with, I feel downright great when I can feel that she's attracted to me as well. And I think I've been in the game long enough to be able to tell if it's real or fake on her part!
    The mutual attraction thing is a big issue, usually on the punters side !

Basically , most WLs who work in FS shop would have certain degree of attractiveness and look and/or services/experiences, otherwise the shop won't have hired her in the first place. On the other hand, as a punter, the only requirement is Money!

When you have the cash, it doesn't matter if you are young, mature or elderly, tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, yellow or red ! Handsome man, of course you always get the best services, and if you are so ugly , well, what do you expect ?

Communications is the other thing, Chinese on Chinese , Korean on Korean, they are already half way there. Cauc vs Asian with no English and no google translate , well, share the body language then.

What I'm trying to say is, every WLs is different and so are the punters, there are more mechanical and average punting sessions out there than sensational session with "GFE" for what ever the reasons , price points and locations .

Building rapport is probably the best and most reliable ways to enjoy more "GFE" . But then again so many people will get bored with the same girl if seeing her more than once and always on the look out for new and fresh challenges, each to his own, so good luck to all, for what ever you are looking for, and who ever can float your boat .

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks all.
    Anyone said our job is easy due to this answer?
    But have to say some girls have talent. They can do it as easy as eating candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Hey babyC

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Thanks all.
    Anyone said our job is easy due to this answer?
    But have to say some girls have talent. They can do it as easy as eating candy.
    I think your questions and the responses have given you more questions rather than answers! 😆

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think your questions and the responses have given you more questions rather than answers! ��
    So many questions How.
    How can I respond when they ask me to "just put it in your mouth!", then "why not?"
    How can I respond when they ask if they want to take me out "for nice dinner "?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    "No thank you"

"No thank you"

Not hard really...
    Yes, I say "no" for the first one but some of they just ignore and very pushy. Still say "no" but I'm afraid that it ruins "gfe".
    Will apply yours for the second one from now on. Normally I tell them I'm busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I felt sorry for a girl in the next room few years ago when she kept saying no, no but the guy did not stop. I felt the same thing for you and all the girls that were being pushed passed their limit just to earn some money.

So many questions How.

How can I respond when they ask me to "just put it in your mouth!",
    then "why not?"

Just put it in your mouth!

Sorry I don't do that !

Why not?

You are not my boyfriend !

I thought I am your boyfriend for 30 min ! Now just put it in !

Ok, I can put it in but you have to marry me first !

How can I respond when they ask me to "just put it in your mouth!", then "why not?"
    How can I respond when they ask if they want to take me out "for nice dinner "?
    Customer: just put it in your mouth.
    Babycat: haha, you cheeky guy
    Customer: why not?
    Babycat: maybe next time. 😆
    Customer: well how about we go for dinner sometime?
    Babycat: you nice guy but i dont date customers.

This is pretty standard i would imagine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just say I don’t do it or no thanks.
    What if customer come to see you second time if you said next time you’ll do it

Customer: just put it in your mouth.
    Babycat: haha, you cheeky guy
    Customer: why not?
    Babycat: maybe next time. 😆
    Customer: well how about we go for dinner sometime?
    Babycat: you nice guy but i dont date customers.

This is pretty standard i would imagine.
    The Hong Kong girl Maggie from 501/532 used to always got pressure from customers wanting BJ or FS and all she wanted to give was a nude HJ !

And she told me she has an easy way to block off these unwanted propositions: set a high price so high that they can't afford: $1,000 for a BJ and $2,000 for FS !

And it worked for so long until one day a regular Vietnamese guy put $3K on the massage table !

Maggie: sorry , you are too late, I have a boyfriend now !

True story .

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The Hong Kong girl Maggie from 501/532 used to always got pressure from customers wanting BJ or FS and all she wanted to give was a nude HJ !

And she told me she has an easy way to block off these unwanted propositions: set a high price so high that they can't afford: $1,000 for a BJ and $2,000 for FS !

And it worked for so long until one day a regular Vietnamese guy put $3K on the massage table !

Maggie: sorry , you are too late, I have a boyfriend now !

True story .
    Thats the other way to deal with pushy customers.

Glad Maggie stuck to her guns, though 3k would have been super tempting.

Would 3k do the trick Babycat for BJ & FS? BTW i am not offering! 😆. Thats 10 hours at Ginza!

Thats the other way to deal with pushy customers.

Glad Maggie stuck to her guns, though 3k would have been super tempting.

Would 3k do the trick Babycat for BJ & FS? BTW i am not offering! 😆. Thats 10 hours at Ginza!
    One of my old time favourites used to tell me a story, she is a sexy Chinese milf (no, not one of my manasan friends so don't bark at the wrong tree!) and she also worked at a shop in Green Square, she has a semi regular who the week before offered this lady $700 for FS and the works and she turned him down .

Few days later she was giving me the part 2 for a $50 tip and as she never rushes, she was taking me really slow and told me that story. And she actually admitted that now she is regretting it, she should have taken the $700 and gave him what he wanted . He would probably only lasted 10 min all up anyway !

It's like doing 14 x nude HJ in one go for a 10 min works.

True story !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    My favorite GFE is the ML brings in a meal for me to take home after the session.

She keeps inviting me to her home for dinner, but that is not on.
    You already have that in Chatswood, dont you ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Question about Dreamgirls, if possible to know
    I thought they were FS ?

Are you changing streams ?

No, my friend's trying there and she's quite impatient so I want to collect some info for her. Also she told me girls can select not to do fs there
    Wrong information there !

DreamGirls is an incall/outcall agency, FS only !

You must have mixed up with another shop who stole DreamGirls name : Dream girl 130
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Dream Girls Massage is 130 botany road. Girls can choose to do massage, NHJ, BJ, FS as they have full license. Even the customer can ask for any service at reception.
    They charge accordingly. Most of the girls prefer to deal with customer in the room to avoid the shop's share.
    The management is dodgy with customer and girls. If you have not seen a girl before and book on recommendation/review. They will send other girl pretending her to be the one you booked.
    I caught them doing this and made lot of fuss and don't visit there anymore.
    Let your friend try her luck.
    Cheers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast