Thread: TOKIO STUDIO

Shop Owner

Cool TOKIO STUDIO

New girl is coming next week. "HITOMI" 22 years old Japanese, size 8 busty, sexy and beautiful (used to be a model in Japan).

Most popular - highly recommended girl "ERINA" 22 years old Japanese, size 8, slender. Has lots of experience (GFE,.... etc )
    Many customer back to see her... you need make a booking for see her. Definitely you will love her

Please call 0402 236 192 for booking and more information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised there hasn't been any public reviews on this relocated shop. The usual RNT deal $40 up front. Gave a $50 tip to the girl. Genuine Japanese in a tiny blue mini skirt. For the life of me I can't remember her name! Not young but OMG so skilful. "No too soon for you to cum" Loved the experience. Size 6 that looked almost like a size 4 with firm B cups. She Climbed on top for the B2B and seemed to really enjoy rubbing herself while I enjoyed eating her natural titties. Shop has a clean common shower. Great discreet location. It's in the same street as Diva. No street signage just enter an office building and head up to Level 1.Return factor Yes loved it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Surprised there hasn't been any public reviews on this relocated shop. The usual RNT deal $40 up front. Gave a $50 tip to the girl. Genuine Japanese in a tiny blue mini skirt. For the life of me I can't remember her name! Not young but OMG so skilful. .... Return factor Yes loved it.
    That is how it should be, and usually is at Bondi. If she had green-tipped hair above and none below than that was Momo. Otherwise it must have been another girl of the same size. The descriptions in June's advertising are relatively accurate. The following comments about this branch are copied from elsewhere:

"Unfortunately they are not all Japanese. I was given a Thai! The massage was average and without enthusiasm. There was loud piano music in the room. She said nothing during the session and stepped out for a few minutes at the end of part 1. I did not bother with part 2.

I could hear the happy chatter of Japanese females over the partitions. I suggest that you insist on seeing or speaking Japanese before handing over your money. On the way out I did speak to the manager who told me that many of the Bondi team sometimes also work in Sussex St but that at least one of them is not doing "extra services". She suggested calling before visiting."

"You lucked out bro. It’s a bit like going to a merc dealership to buy a car and ending up with a donkey."

Not to be put off, I'll visit again (but check the roster first)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen 2 girls from this shop.

Ai was the first really cute pretty and young but wouldn’t do Part 2 in the nude.

Second girl was Sherry last Saturday who used her elbows to prod my muscles. Now I have a sore back and bum muscles. I had to stop her before time was up. Because I was hurting didn’t bother asking about Part 2.