Thread: Riko @ 5* City

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Riko @ 5* City

Been following this forum for a while. Always wanted to try out the famous 5 Star City but never had a chance until today. I didn't make any bookings in advance since I thought by the looks of the posts on this forum, any girl is good! So I thought I'd just show up and see who's available. It was just a bit before 3pm, Tuesday 12 February 2013.

I must say the outside of the building surprisingly does not stand out to the eye in contrast to what I had imagined. Was searching the location on google maps and from the street view the address points to nothing other than what looks like a normal residential building with huge trees in the front yard. Normal people walking past would probably never realise there's a brothel there! I even started questioning myself if I had the wrong address written down until I finally saw the wooden sign next to the door bell saying 5 Star. And this is good. I probably would feel uncomfortable walking into somewhere where the outside of the building has huge big brothel signs.

Rang the door bell and was greeted by a friendly papasan. There were only 2 girls available at the time. Chinese Whisky and Japanese Riko. Was tempted to pick Whisky given the awesome reports but that other part of me took over and made me pick Riko the Japanese girl. I mean why not pick a Japanese girl with 5 Start quality? Also a good chance to practise that broken Japanese of mine I learned from JAV... no wait, I meant, from way back in high school. Also Riko's face looks slightly more attractive to me. Apparently she is new, but judging from her skills I thought she was very experienced. Or perhaps that's just the professional training she received at 5 Star.

Riko is quite tall for a Japanese girl. Also skinny with very nice and soft breasts. Pussy a bit black but felt tight. When we went into the room we started with a long and warm hug with nice french kisses. Then we went into the shower together and chatted a bit while she cleaned me. She has been in Australia for one year and is studying English. Her English is pretty okay. Though I had to try saying Japanese in one or two instances. Anyway, we got out of the shower and she dried me. Then off I go to the exciting part. Got on the bed and she started kissing and licking me everywhere start from face and working her way down. And when she finished licking my balls she instructed me to turn over and she started licking my butt hole. Damn that was very pleasant. After a while she told me to turn around again and started bbbj. I think her skills were bloody awesome. Well, either that or I'm still too amatuer. Anyway I had to stop her otherwise I would be cumming too fast. So then she put on the condom for me and started the action with her on top. Although, disappointingly, I cummed very soon afterwards. Much too early than I had hoped for, but oh well. She quickly pulled off the dom and I was already shooting and she just managed to catch the last bits of my first shot.

After that she cleaned up a bit and we both lied on the bed and did more chatting hugging and kissing while my hands moved around her body. Found out her underarms are quite ticklish. Couldn't help keeping on tickling her a few more times while watching her reaction. Then I played with her sister while she started playing with my brother again. Got into a 69 position although I didn't perform DATY, only poked my fingers in. Come to think of it this is the first time a WL allows me to poke fingers into her pussy. Obviously my skills are on level zero so I gave up trying to get her precious juices out when she said it hurts. Then she put some lubricant and tried to hand-job out my second shot. Not feeling like ending it with a hand job I stopped her again and then switched to second round of sex. First with me from the back for a few iterations and then switched to me on top. Then that unwelcomed (to me) buzzer went off and had to finish off so I had to speed up. Fortunately was able to make the second shot, and this time I was able to pull the dom off on time before shooting my descendants all into her mouth. Very satisfied I was!

Then we went into the shower separately to clean ourselves, and she packed her things up and it was time to say good bye. She took me downstairs and gave me a big smile. Overall it was a fucking awesome experience. The only one thing I regret is, F! I forgot to give her tips! Was feeling like I was in heaven by the end and forgot about it. Damn she definitely deserved some extra tips! Such a nice girl.

Thank you Riko for your wonderful services and it was certainly a sweet and memorable experience I obtained. Glad I picked you. Also thanks to 5 Star for offering such a nice girl. Very glad I took the visit to 5 Start today.

The other thing I realised is, wait, how come there are no other reports on Riko on here? I hope it's not because Riko doesn't like people writing about her... Because if she does mind then... oh dear, fail by me!
    I didn't explicitly ask Riko if she opposes me posting up a report about her, although when I mentioned I knew about 5 Star from this forum she sounded like she didn't know about this forum. So I hope she doesn't mind...

Quote Originally Posted by ogunana View Post
    Been following this forum for a while. Always wanted to try out the famous 5 Star City but never had a chance until today. I didn't make any bookings in advance since I thought by the looks of the posts on this forum, any girl is good! So I thought I'd just show up and see who's available. It was just a bit before 3pm, Tuesday 12 February 2013.

I must say the outside of the building surprisingly does not stand out to the eye in contrast to what I had imagined. Was searching the location on google maps and from the street view the address points to nothing other than what looks like a normal residential building with huge trees in the front yard. Normal people walking past would probably never realise there's a brothel there! I even started questioning myself if I had the wrong address written down until I finally saw the wooden sign next to the door bell saying 5 Star. And this is good. I probably would feel uncomfortable walking into somewhere where the outside of the building has huge big brothel signs.

Rang the door bell and was greeted by a friendly papasan. There were only 2 girls available at the time. Chinese Whisky and Japanese Riko. Was tempted to pick Whisky given the awesome reports but that other part of me took over and made me pick Riko the Japanese girl. I mean why not pick a Japanese girl with 5 Start quality? Also a good chance to practise that broken Japanese of mine I learned from JAV... no wait, I meant, from way back in high school. Also Riko's face looks slightly more attractive to me. Apparently she is new, but judging from her skills I thought she was very experienced. Or perhaps that's just the professional training she received at 5 Star.

Riko is quite tall for a Japanese girl. Also skinny with very nice and soft breasts. Pussy a bit black but felt tight. When we went into the room we started with a long and warm hug with nice french kisses. Then we went into the shower together and chatted a bit while she cleaned me. She has been in Australia for one year and is studying English. Her English is pretty okay. Though I had to try saying Japanese in one or two instances. Anyway, we got out of the shower and she dried me. Then off I go to the exciting part. Got on the bed and she started kissing and licking me everywhere start from face and working her way down. And when she finished licking my balls she instructed me to turn over and she started licking my butt hole. Damn that was very pleasant. After a while she told me to turn around again and started bbbj. I think her skills were bloody awesome. Well, either that or I'm still too amatuer. Anyway I had to stop her otherwise I would be cumming too fast. So then she put on the condom for me and started the action with her on top. Although, disappointingly, I cummed very soon afterwards. Much too early than I had hoped for, but oh well. She quickly pulled off the dom and I was already shooting and she just managed to catch the last bits of my first shot.

After that she cleaned up a bit and we both lied on the bed and did more chatting hugging and kissing while my hands moved around her body. Found out her underarms are quite ticklish. Couldn't help keeping on tickling her a few more times while watching her reaction. Then I played with her sister while she started playing with my brother again. Got into a 69 position although I didn't perform DATY, only poked my fingers in. Come to think of it this is the first time a WL allows me to poke fingers into her pussy. Obviously my skills are on level zero so I gave up trying to get her precious juices out when she said it hurts. Then she put some lubricant and tried to hand-job out my second shot. Not feeling like ending it with a hand job I stopped her again and then switched to second round of sex. First with me from the back for a few iterations and then switched to me on top. Then that unwelcomed (to me) buzzer went off and had to finish off so I had to speed up. Fortunately was able to make the second shot, and this time I was able to pull the dom off on time before shooting my descendants all into her mouth. Very satisfied I was!

Then we went into the shower separately to clean ourselves, and she packed her things up and it was time to say good bye. She took me downstairs and gave me a big smile. Overall it was a fucking awesome experience. The only one thing I regret is, F! I forgot to give her tips! Was feeling like I was in heaven by the end and forgot about it. Damn she definitely deserved some extra tips! Such a nice girl.

Thank you Riko for your wonderful services and it was certainly a sweet and memorable experience I obtained. Glad I picked you. Also thanks to 5 Star for offering such a nice girl. Very glad I took the visit to 5 Start today.

The other thing I realised is, wait, how come there are no other reports on Riko on here? I hope it's not because Riko doesn't like people writing about her... Because if she does mind then... oh dear, fail by me!
    I didn't explicitly ask Riko if she opposes me posting up a report about her, although when I mentioned I knew about 5 Star from this forum she sounded like she didn't know about this forum. So I hope she doesn't mind...
    It's my fault, I should have written a report for Riko much earlier, but now that you've done it, it's all good !

Yeah, Riko is pretty and provides all 5* services, extremely friendly, with a body similar to the popular Chantel, tall and slim. I bumped into her yesterday, she looked so sexy in her fishnet pantyhose, I saw her in G-string, stockings and suspender belt before !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It's my fault, I should have written a report for Riko much earlier, but now that you've done it, it's all good !

Yeah, Riko is pretty and provides all 5* services, extremely friendly, with a body similar to the popular Chantel, tall and slim. I bumped into her yesterday, she looked so sexy in her fishnet pantyhose, I saw her in G-string, stockings and suspender belt before !
    Oh that's good then. No worries. Obviously you've got too many girls to report on. XD

Bro ogunana

Bring some SAKAE next time

RIKO will provides her SASHIMI
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bro ogunana

Bring some SAKAE next time

RIKO will provides her SASHIMI
    Haha, for a second, I misread the word SAKAE as Snake ! I thought it's also appropriate in the year of the Snake !

But please don't use wasabi on her sashimi ! Ouch !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Need to hit that

Riko Riko Riko

Last shift today
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Last shift?

For good or just for a holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Last shift?

For good or just for a holiday?
    Hopefully a short break.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully a short break.
    Hey 5*, Riko is no longer shown on the roster as "holidays". Does this mean we won't see her again?

Riko

Holidays in Japan.

Also bringing her Sisters
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... Also bringing her Sisters