Thread: J Kasumi

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Kasumi

Tried J Kasumi recently. Not sure what to make of the punt.

First the positives.

She's hot as F, she's got a sexy face, her body is tight and a joy to look at and touch.

She's a good dfker, both during sex and before.

Bbbj was a little soft, but she kept it going for a while which I appreciated. Also offered cim which is a plus for me.

Sex seemed fine, we just did missionary, ran out of time for doggy (which sucks due to that ass!!), and she didn't want to get on top.

Not sure if it's a negative but the chemistry was all wrong, as soon as she saw me she looked disappointed. In the room there was no chit chat, I showered alone ( which I didn't mind too much).

Bit of dfking and onto the bed, where she started the bbbj, which as mentioned was acceptable, but her eyes were constantly looking else where which was off-putting.

When it was time for sex she didn't seem keen on CG which is was disappointing as it would have been great to see her body on top, missionary was fine, usual FOAM, but at that stage I was over it and asked for cim.

Once that was done, not another word was said till the bye.

Not sure what to make of the punt, is that her style, is she having a bad day, is it me? Honestly couldn't say if it was PSE or GFE, just felt like what it was, me renting a body for a hour.

Part of me wants to see that sexy body again, but the lack of chemistry just makes It awkward and uncomfortable.

2.5/5 for me.. looks scored 5 so pulled the score up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro, thanks for the review. It is similar to my experience with her too. She is a bit distant and disengaged, but that body 👌

Despite the slightly higher price tag I'd be tempted for a return visit just to sample that tight body again. Doggy is a must!

I'm keen to hear from any bros who see her regularly whether she warms up on return visits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shes like a hot jap without any service. Like an empty water bottle if u will

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Shes like a hot jap without any service. Like an empty water bottle if u will
    The service I got from kasumi was actually quite good back 2 months ish ago? Not sure if anything has changed. She is super hot and was friendly with me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pics looks good. keeping an eye

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was that your first time Thomash?

Maybe I'll give her another 30 mins to see if repeats help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Was that your first time Thomash?

Maybe I'll give her another 30 mins to see if repeats help
    Yes first time, honestly for Japanese girls Anna and Mika are better in terms of performance, looks wise kasumi is higher. Anna is more PSE, Mika more GFE.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    was exactly same for me, Marc02. Distant and hardly any word spoken. Now I know it wasn't just me then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice body but no chemistry really. I saw her much earlier before she bumped up her rate from Diamond to Ultra Diamond!!! Not sure on what basis they upgrade their rates overnight...but whatever ...there is always others.