Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucy - The girl with the big boobs

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lucy - The girl with the big boobs

Was going through the forums this morning and checking out the updates for the west region and came across the update for big boobed Lucy at 7 Cowper. She has had a few good reviews elsewhere so grab my phone and money and head to Granville. Mid morning is usually great as you get a part there. The only thing that bothers me are the people who work next door at the mechanics - the guys (and girls) come at the back and are usually smoking and checking out everyone going in and out. Actually one of the girls standing there was a knocker !

Ok get a park and walk straight in - after the pleasantries with Mamasan she asks me what I would like and I say new girl with big boobs if possible (was thinking wither Lucy or Miko) and she says - you are in luck - new girl Lucy is here. Sends her in - Oh WOW when she gets in the room - she is dressed in black and is an E cup at least and the moment I saw her the little me almost had a heart attack ! I didnt even bother looking at anyone else.

Paid for 30 mins (got a $10 discount - early bird) and then off with the clothes and into the shower. Lucy was still in the room adjusting her things - the lube etc. I was done and she helped with the towel and dried me up and then I sat on the edge of the bed. The only thing I dont like here is the sheets - saving grace is the towel on the bed. Anyways this girl (doesn't know English) so was a lot of sign language. She started with the kisses and I started with the boobs. They sure are a handful and not droopy at all considering the size. after a couple of minutes I get onto the bed and she is then onto the little me - and guess what - I get a spanish for 5 mins - I am almost ready to pop and so I move her away for a second - I ask her if is she will do 69 and she obliges. The moment she turns around and I get my fingers there - she is really wet ! 2 mins like that and I can't wait to give her a fuck and feel her boobs in my hands - so she hops on the bed and say missionary - even though I would have loved her on top - but thats ok - will change over. So 5 mins of straight banging in mish and she has her legs tightened all the while around my shoulders - what a position - I am worried about the slapping sounds - but think no one else is there so keep going. haha.
    I turn her legs down and wow what a pussy - she sure is 24 ish and its tight. She does let out the moans and was really enjoying the fuck as she could not keep pace with tightening her pussy and holding herself so she went with my rhythm and kept on squirming. She gets a mini orgasm and I can feel her legs tremble and her eyes roll. Change over to Doggie - oh Man this was the best part. Get to grab her tits from behind and start the banging from behind. after 5 mins of pounding I am tired and lie down to catch a breath and she gets on top.
    Don't know why buy most girls now just sit on you - grab your dick in the pussy tight and just grind. I wanted to pump her but could not and she would not even move up - after half a minute of grinding I did manage to get her up a little and went for it - 1 minute of intense fucking. She came again and almost fell on top of me. Come to think of it I was fucking her for 16 minutes out of the 30 - I don't need to go to a gym - rather just enjoy myself.
    Back to Mish and the final hard fuck and I am ready to come - and so off with the dom and spray on her pussy and tummy. Clean up and then she gives me 5 minutes of massage - I could have just taken a 30 minute massage with her - she is so good at that also but maybe next time will get her for an hour. Back to me playing with her tits - its past time so she gets up and I also start to cleanup and then 5 mins later leave. The tingling from the great fuck was still there for an hour post the session.
    Havent had a great fuck in a few months and this was definitely one of the good ones.
    Overall
    Massage - 9/10
    Fuck 9/10
    Boobs 11/10
    Not knowing any english 2/10 but who cares when all you need is a good fuck and that doesnt need any language !
    Check her out guys.

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss Lucy new photos come soon
    Last edited by 7cowper; 03-12-2017 at 10:31 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Hi Boss Lucy new photos come soon
    Yes would like to see some new photos. Also how about restarting weechat and posting pics there daily?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    Yes would like to see some new photos. Also how about restarting weechat and posting pics there daily?
    Nice review Extra. Lucy is the one from Taylor's Lidcombe, then 22 Rydalmere and now 7 Cowper St Granville which is the same owner as 22 Rydalmere. Awesome tits. I have fucked her 4 times and enjoyed each time playing with those natural monsters. She cums hard as well.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review Extra. Lucy is the one from Taylor's Lidcombe, then 22 Rydalmere and now 7 Cowper St Granville which is the same owner as 22 Rydalmere. Awesome tits. I have fucked her 4 times and enjoyed each time playing with those natural monsters. She cums hard as well.
    So true. I have seen her on the 22 roster. I have been to these establishments a few times and haven’t posted. Sadly the girls come and go and only a few stay longer than a few weeks. Anyone seens sofi ? She has some nice pics.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Boss correct it they are F CUPS hahaha and yes I can confirm NATURAL! - Definitely coming back for more!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really need to go see this Lucy. Those tits look amazing!

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    I really need to go see this Lucy. Those tits look amazing!
    Those photos are fake.....but her tits are like that.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss lucy on tomorrow. Today new DD nature Yoyo new

AAD2E998-6491-4463-9DA0-921FA0593F38.jpg
    Last edited by 7cowper; 11-12-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss Thank your review
    New girls today booking welcome Lucy E cup natural natural sweet girlfriend service

Today on special $$$$$
    Early bird (10am to 2pm) full service
    15mins $55
    30mins $65
    1hours $130

Happy hours (2pm to 9pm and 11pm to 1am Friday and Saturday to 3am) Full service**15mins $65
    30mins $75
    1 hour $140
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Lucy on today booking welcome. Natural natural E cup. Today we have new students Coco sweet angel
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s got nice cans for sure!

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Today we have new students Gigi big busty DD cup. Lucy E cup on today booking welcome. Students Amy Top service Bella on
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing!

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review
    Lucy on today booking welcome E cup natural fresh juice
    Services: GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Uni student and model with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long brown hair

Nacy on today booking welcome
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t-02-9637-7922
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Lucy is a sweetie. I was at 7 Cowper today seeing another girl. The owner told Lucy I was in the shop seeing Anna.

After seeing Anna, I am in reception chatting with the owner and Lucy comes over and has made me a nice coffee, hands it to me on her way to see another customer. She leans over and her huge boobs almost whack me in the face as I take the coffee off her.

Seeing her whopping tits reminded me of what I am missing, so I need to see her again soon.

They are still the best tits in Sydney. Big boob lovers need to see this girl.

Shop Owner
    Hi Boss thank you for your review Lucy Over E cup
    Today we have new students Wendy 20yo very beautiful young fresh and juice just arrived Sydney

Hi Boss thank you for your review Coffee just back from holiday refresh

Name: Coffee
    Height: 167cm
    Weight: 55kg
    Waist Size: 8
    Bust Size: DD cup
    Nationality: Singapore

Services: GFE, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Uni student model with a beautiful lady, slim legs & gorgeous smile
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7cowper View Post
    Hi Boss thank you for your review. Today we have new students Gigi big busty DD cup. Lucy E cup on today booking welcome. Students Amy Top service Bella on
    Do we have any pictures of the new girls - or bella's ?

I had another hour with my favourite busty girl Lucy today.

Man she is a good fuck and playing with her huge boobs is worth every cent of the $160 hr charge.

I love her service. Today she told me to lie back and enjoy and she serviced me good and hard for one hour. This girl knows some tricks I can tell you.

Arse action, DFK, bbbj it was all happening. Love her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast