Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucy - The girl with the big boobs

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Lucy is a nice lady and has great tits.

I have seen her twice and both times she has cut me short on time.

I won't see her again as if I pay for an hour I expect to get an hour.

Not only that I won't go back to the shop so shops take notice its up to you to make sure your girls give the customer the time they pay for.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    To give punters an idea of how amazing Lucy's tits are I searched the internet for an image of a girl with a similar body and tits. Typed in "big natural tits" and this is the closest I could find.

Here you go. Big natural tit lovers, go see Lucy at 7 Cowper. She is just awesome.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Voyeur555

A thing of beauty is a joy forever

That’s an adage that got vindicated when I saw Lucy’s boobs.

Knocked the door of 7 Cowper street and was warmly welcomed by a friendly receptionist who ushered me in and informed me some ladies would come and say hello.

Lucy was the second girl who came and said hello and I knew that’s the girl I wanted to spend time with...

Booked for an hour. Went into the surprisingly comfortable room. We completed our shower errands and Lucy made sure I was well washed everywhere ... I didn’t know it’s significance then

Finally the much awaited play started ... I was asked if I like massage ... I just told her with a beautiful girl like her .. why waste time in massage .. she got the message about massage and started teasing me . I still can feel those soft hands on me ... jeez forgot to check what hand moisturiser she uses ..

The teasing got me ready ... and true to the claims there was BBBJ ... in this case I had to ask to stop ...it was that amazing ... then it went south and my bells started ringing in my balls ... people it was heavenly ...

Finally we got to the act and I get into her ... there is only so much teasing a man can take ... she is new to the trade ... you can say that when u do this ...long since I have felt a tight outfit of you know what I mean ... I did the deed in 10 mins...

While I was getting ready to have an uneventful massage... she told me we had half an hour more ...

And what happened next to something that has never happened to me before. I say there is a standard process in a brother TFR... Tease ... F-&* and Relax .... I recounted it with Lucy ... Tease F-&* and REPEAT... yes she started teasing me again... the kissing the sucking ... my balls were caressed ... and finally I had to oblige .... not my effort but coz of the effort of a lady who wanted to ensure I got an hour’s worth ... and having visited most establishments in Sydney which provide a full service ... this was the first yoke I was made to come 2 times in a hour because of the girl’s effort .

In the end I was dry in my mouth and everywhere else ... and couldn’t help but tip this amazing woman ... she was pleasantly surprised and accepted with humility.

Now I am in the roster for Monday ... that’s when Lucy works next ..

Less talk more action ... and the best value for money in Sydney ... highly recommended ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for your information

Thanks for your information. After read so many AR about Lucy, It seems she is so wonderful WL. I am just new here and want to have a try.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I love Lucy.

After my session with Jojo today at 7, me and Lucy sat out the back of the shop in the garden, ate and drank and chatted via the translation app for almost one hour.

She is a top girl and those breasts.....wow
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

23yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Chinese - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

Last edited by 7cowper; 11-03-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Does 7 Cowper use WeChat?
    Any answer to this?

Shop Owner
    Lucy nature E cup top sweet girlfriend service today booking welcome booking today
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s her figure like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyGuy View Post
    What’s her figure like?
    It's ok. Big juggs, not droopey, but she's got a pretty flat ass, and a little bit of a belly. Face is... not so good. She's a nice lady, don't get me wrong, and she gives a pretty good service, but IMHO she's a bit over the hill. Kind of reminds me of an E&B lady.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12