Thread: Anything around Flinders Station?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anything around Flinders Station?

I was looking for a brothel around Flinders Station....(I wanna go there by walk).
    The only one that i know is "At The Top Of The Town" but it's too dear now that they take off the "magic phrase" for the discount....

Banned
    If you wanna do some power walking, why not try walking to Sth Melbourne?? Only takes around 30 mins to get there from Flinders station... Go straight to Tope street and skip York for now.. The girls over at York needs to be directed to the Royal Melbourne Zoo, seriously I've seen better heads off a piss troff than them...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    which shops do you suggest me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboZ86 View Post
    which shops do you suggest me?
    I was expecting your next post will be ' Thanks hell no!! Will go and check it out.. ' Instead you ask me ' which shops do you suggest me? '... C'mon man, i understand you're a baby member and have a baby bottle in your mouth, but still, you don't need papa to hold your hand and lead you there do I?? Just go and check out all 3 shops on Tope Street yourself... One man's treasure is another man's trash, you don't need me to give you any suggestions.. Be a man and have the balls to punt, have no fear copping duds, that way you will become a successful punter like me....... Just in case you cum back and bite me, i'll give you the price list for 39 and 43 tope night rates - $140-30mins, $200-45mins and 1hr-$260........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Topes Treasures.

Banned
    I'm on holidays from brisbane ... I'm lazy lol there must be some places in the city??? Likely I'll just take a cab ha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes there should be places in the city. I will contact the Minister for Fucking on Monday and tell her to get to work and give out some permits pronto, bloody disgraceful.