Thread: Need advice, Cebu or Bangkok

Senior Member(無間使者)

Need advice, Cebu or Bangkok

Guys, I need some advise asap, I got some leaves coming up 1st week of December and I was planning for Bangkok. I know the scene there, been there 3 times since last year.
    I was curious about Cebu or Makati. Is it worth exploring Philippines or just stick to Thailand, please advise options with respect to safety, girls, and pricing.
    cool thanks

I've only been to Thailand once, head to Pattaya from BKK its a short ride away.

Enjoyed the palce a lot, didn't think I would. I'm heading back there in Feb (not mainly for punting though) and then again later in 2018 with some american mates.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go to Cebu to settle down. The bar scene there is quiet and more costly than Makati or Angeles. If you know your way around BKK can’t go wrong with that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go to Pattaya....no contest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good topic. Im going to Subic for a sporting event in June and would like to try the local delicacies. Have also recently formed solid relationship with a Cebu based work colleague who I'll be hooking up with straight after. If that fails, I'll be seeking advice on safe RnT/massage and spa places.
    Recommendation pls...Cebu that is.
    I'd love to get to Thailand one day....fuck yeah!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never been to Philippines but my friends went for a bucks and told me the women in the Philippine treated them like gods !! been to thialand and sometimes it can get a bit too crowded especially with all the old ass Russians with their gold chains.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bangkok for sex and Cebu for real holiday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am bit surprised all favour BKK for punting compared to Cebu/Makati. I will go with majority, but to be honest its not cheap in BKK, the bar fine and the girl can easily go up to 150$ for a couple of hours , still better than here and do not prefer the street girls much cheaper, its appears risky. Have built a online relation with a Makati girl who asks 30000 peso to help her with her tuition, in return she is happy to spend 3-4 days of initimate time, thats around 700 $ for a few days ---- confused. I don't know if it is a trap, never been to makati before.
    But on safer side may consider BKK safe bet.

I think if you are new and foreign to the city and with no local support, best is to go to the shop.

Ps. If nothing else, just for the safety and avoided the LBs. unless that's your thing........ lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Makati Manila for sure, more bang for your buck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The view from my hotel during my first stay in Makati was Bottoms bar. Say no more it was early in my punting career

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bottoms was great I remember the uniform was just suspenders and hot pants!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys, since I never been to Phil and I am on my own, I'd prefer safe bet with Thailand

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetshadows View Post
    Bottoms was great I remember the uniform was just suspenders and hot pants!
    When was it hot pants?

I’m talking about 12 years ago and the girls simply wore gstrings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thinking of doing this Christmas