Thread: Sugar. CIM...Swallow. 12 Euston St Rydalmere

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Sugar. CIM...Swallow. 12 Euston St Rydalmere

Person's Name : Sugar

Establishment : 12 Euston St Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 27th November 2017

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : slim, natural B Cups, Pretty. Arse to die for.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : bbbj, DATY, french kiss">DFK, CIM, Snowball, swallow (me).

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Quick AR.

Had the most amazing session today with Sugar, Japanese girl. She used to work at the shop two years ago and came back today. We both recognised each other like long lost friends as I have been punting here for 10 years.

Sugar is mid 30's, fucking hot body, sexy attitude and she absolutely fucked my brains out. I don't think I have ever had a better session. I don't get Japanese very often and I love Japanese girls.

I got the full monty. Amazing french kiss">DFK, awesome awesome bbbj, DATY and two orgasms for Sugar, the best fucking and love making I can ever remember. I felt like we really were lovers it was that intense. I can't recall when a girl has turned me on and pushed ALL the right buttons with everything that she did. My cock was a piece of concrete I was so turned on.

Awesome finish as well. I asked if I could CIM and she agreed. When I came she sucked it all into her mouth, I told her to hold it there, I put my open mouth under hers, told her to spit it all out (snowball ) into my mouth, showed her the white load resting on my tongue and then swallowed 250 Million little Punterman sperms down my throat.

Best session ever... best girl ever....not sure but right up there
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is there roster up to date on website? sometimes have only 4 girls listed as working. How would you compare this to 19 brodie? i know it's same owner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You swallowed your own cum? Thats sick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing wrong with a bit of protein perfect.

Banned
    You are your own cum dumpster!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sugar has been my favourite girl in all my years of punting, treat her well and you will get the best service in Sydney!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never been to this place
    How's the place
    Nice n clean
    Or is dirty n like a dump

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I had another two hours today with Sugar. She has a great personality, speaks really good English which is a nice change from all the non English speaking Chinese girls that I normally see.

In the bedroom she is amazing. She is a polished performer. Really great bbbj, good fuck, funny, cheeky and very submissive ie lets you do whatever you want to do with her ( within reason of course ). She also gives a good mix between PSE and GFE. We did a lot of watching each other fuck in the mirror and lots of doggie as she has a great arse with a very slim waist and looks magnificent in the doggie position. She is a no nonsense type of girl. Happy to bbbj for as long as you want, loves DATY and cumming and will DFK. No tissues when she is sucking. 3 orgasms for her. Two from DATY and one as I fucked her deep in mish and she rubbed her clit to cum.

Finished off with CIM again like last time, she really drank every last drop that I had, she snowballed me again and I swallowed it all down. Repeat performance from round 1.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey just checking is shaved or bushy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by double sausage View Post
    Hey just checking is shaved or bushy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fully shaved and very tasty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asked a couple of times she hasn't come to work. Roster not updated but I will keep trying.