Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    How do you find workers on WeChat?
    Seems to be difficult, I believe they get taken down if they advertise services. If your profile is visible "nearby", they will often contact you.

Which leads me to the question, how do you make yourself "visible nearby"? I turned off all the privacy options I could find, but lately I don't come up on other users' accounts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just stumbled across this thread and must admit it's very enlightening !! Ada befriended me on Wechat 4/5 years ago and I visited initially twice at Chatswood and once at Merrylands 3 years ago when she'd just moved in. I haven't been since as I no longer live in Sydney and of course all the Covid stuff. So many similarities with other posters but here's a brief summary of my experiences. First trip to Chatswood and the meeting outside Woolworths....yes she was shorter than I anticipated but no dramas there.....well set up with her massage table etc but the sharing of the unit was a bit of a concern. This was the first time I hade booked anything outside of a standard RnT shop so not sure exactly what to expect. Anyway, after showering across the corridor she gave an excellent massage, nude throughout with a decent B2B finishing off with a HJ. Didn't appear that anything else was on offer (new client?) but the grape feeding during massage and food afterwards was a nice touch.

Second visit to Chatswood was along similar lines BUT she gave the worst prostate massage I've had to date and the BBBJ was punctuated by frequent gargling with Listerine. Must admit that I considered never visiting again but she kept me informed on WeChat of her movements and when she moved to Merrylands I relented and paid her another visit. Much more relaxing this time and the BBBJ had improved but post massage I had to listen to her retching in the toilet/bucket as she cleared out my load. Her leaving the massage at a couple of points to prepare food was a bit disconcerting too. At my age I don't like any momentum interrupted but to her credit she soon got me back on track on return. Another quirky thing was after my initial shower she handed me a toothbrush and toothpaste to clean my teeth !!

So I haven't seen her for 3 years but I do get up to Sydney every now and again and would like to visit again soon. She knows this and in the past has even offered to have me stay overnight with multiple sessions all for $300 !! Anyway, I'm trying to arrange something next month so it will be interesting to see what additional services she'll provide on my return. Seems as though she likes me so I could get my money's worth !! Anyway, much like the other posters comments, she's not super attractive, her English is still poor but she's no clock watcher and does a decent massage and makes you feel very welcome. Initially I thought she was in her 30s but I'm hopeless at guessing the age of some of these Asian ladies !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is in her 50's bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone paid Ada a visit recently? I’m curious to giver her a go. Some have said her massage is great others not so great.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you are a new customer, you might get a better service than a repeat. But it is the overall experience of the visit that is worth the low prices she charges.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met Ada once she was at the Meriton apartments in east gardens. I was pretty drunk and had a punt that day already was just being greedy. She was nice enough but didn’t get the job done. It was probably my fault though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the same Ada that works at Kensington massage?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    No, different girl. But both are on the "large" size.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ll definitely have to try her then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After seeing this , it stopped me from thinking of going

Junior Member(有D料到)

This

Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    I have been looking through her WeChat Album and is this screen cap from a video more what she looks like? Attachment 72441
    Sorry this photo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I have taken the plunge and booked Ada last week. Everyones statement stayed thru. Unfortunately I may have visited her at the wrong time or maybe she was too tired.

As i visited her later in the afternoon. But it was definitely a unique experience. specially the one with the bucket which I wouldn't find anywhere.

But as per my visit I was greeted warmly with a smile and was instructed to undress for my shower and after a mouthwash.

The massage was definitely interesting as she had used multiple devices. some of them would piece some blunt and some have like teeth and one vibrates etc etc and all these are used in accordance to thier oil and ointment there was soo much oil my face was covered

and when the part 2 happened I didn't really experience anything too special the i assumed at least 30 minutes was composed with body slide, bbbj and her going on top.

at the end of my booking which I finished 10 minutes earlier from my 2 hrs booking so I thought I'm not really sure if I will visit her again. but then again it was probably one of those days. so i assumed she probably had a long day.

All in all just like almost everyone else said, she is a nice and warm lady and maybe just not everyones cup of tea.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she look like the photo mentioned above?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry the photo is a bit blurred, but it kinda looks like her, only her hair is longer and maybe gained a bit of weight.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    This is her WeChat profile picture
    Ada 02.jpg

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    This is another recent pic of her
    ada.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you get a good feed afterwards or a swim and a sauna? How would you rate the massage you got for actual therapeutic benefit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    recent pic? feels like 30 years ago!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Did you get a good feed afterwards or a swim and a sauna? How would you rate the massage you got for actual therapeutic benefit?
    Unfortunately there was no foods after and no sauna too (I think this was out of order as she recently posted on wechat that it is available again) and no pool either. the massage wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either. I'd say 6.5/10.

and to be honest I'm not too excited to go back and but if i did i probably go for 1hr and a little early.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No updates? She’s retired?

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast