Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    No updates? She’s retired?
    She's not retired. She contacted me on wechat on Thursday asking if I wanted a massage. I politely declined.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    More likely her customers have "retired" (from her).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I saw Ada earlier in the year for a therapeutic massage and she delivered in spades. Her king size massage table is quite comfortable and suitable for what she does. She used hot stones, hot towels, tiger balm, rolling pin, a spiked rubber ball, her knees, her elbows, palms and thumbs, then came her massive tits, her belly, and pussy - she literally threw everything at me before and after the flip.
    During the session she’ll occasionally disappear to grab stuff, switch music, get food, grab hot towels, get the hot stones, rolling pin etc.which can be quite distracting.
    On the flip she’ll do similar, and throw a hot towel over your face so you can’t see what she’s up to.
    The anticipation of what might or might not happen is worth the admission fee.

She’ll join you in the shower and wash you thoroughly before and after the session. She’ll BBBJ whilst she scrubs your junk, and rim you if you position yourself accordingly.
    Her bathroom manners and etiquette may not be to everyone’s liking but it is what it is if you’re willing to turn a blind eye.

Ada’s culinary skills are right up there with an Iron Chef. Her dumplings are superb. She’ll offer food and a beverage and is a service oriented lady.

In some aspects her services can be compared to a restaurant. If you are expecting a 3 star Michelin experience you’ll be disappointed. If you want the all you can eat buffet experience for a budget price then Ada is the lady for you. You’ll get the works and leave feeling satisfied although later you might get that bloated/reflux feeling.
    The only review by Double Adapter/Zoozilla/ and numerous others, if anyone has seen Ada would pick this out as a total fraud, it's a mixture of what he's read from other posts, but he's missed a few key points......

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It's much the experiences I've had with her. Every visit has been different, so it's a good summary of what you might get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat is great, a lot of places using it with rosters and photos being updated daily. Fairly quick reply!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpav View Post
    WeChat is great, a lot of places using it with rosters and photos being updated daily. Fairly quick reply!
    Agree, not only for shops but for individual providers. IMHO, it's a win-win. For her, she has a client roster that, if she changes shops, she can take with her, adding to her value.

For me, I can contact her again, directly. I never try and bypass the shop, but it can eliminate confusion over days/hours worked, etc. Some will make the booking with the shop for me, others will ask me to make the shop booking. But it's a way for her to let you know if there are any limitations as to her service on any given day, say if the red river is flowing. Then I can make an informed decision of whether to book or pass. For my regulars, it's a way to keep in touch: I let them know a few days in advance that I will be booking them, and if I have to skip a regular booking, to let her know that I won't be seeing her that week. Smart providers know that repeat business is money in the bank and keeping in touch fosters that. IMHO
    ]

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Ada is not in a shop, she is a private and works from her home. You can request a booking with her on WeChat <<Ada666-777>>

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After reading all these posts I decided that from what I had read Ada would be the sort of person I wanted to see. Recovering from prostrate treatment and with reduced sexual function you still get horny but can be self-conscious. Now as to her looks and weight, I am 60 these young looking girls are far to close to my daughters age and that's very off-putting. So a more mature lady suits me. I think Ada is lovely, a warm gentle face and a nature to go with it. Her weight she was slimmer then I expected. As for the session great massage, great BBBJ and the sex was good. I am not the type for graphic details. Would I see her again...yes without doubt. She endeared herself to me by being worried about my health and weight. She had suggestions for weight loss, healthy eating and my general condition. This was after the session, adjusting my collar and clothes, showed me the kittens her cat has recently had. I like her, so if you are just after a punt I would look elsewhere but if you want something less mechanical Ada is just the ticket.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ada on WeChat

I can attest to this as I’ve been seeing Ada for a long time now. She’s gotta be the friendliest private ML I’ve met and now friends with. I’m in my fifties and been punting all over the world. Sydney’s getting inundated with Chinese girls what’s up with that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what color is her nipple?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Light brown, nearly pinkish and her boobs are Big! Her skin is smoother than a babies bum, unblemished! In Eastgardens is where I see her. She’s a great lady and have an awesome together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just downloaded WeChat and the username Ada-666777 doesn't work. Did she retire or get a new account?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    I just downloaded WeChat and the username Ada-666777 doesn't work. Did she retire or get a new account?
    You’ve got it slightly wrong. Try Ada666-777.
    It worked for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It's Ada666-777.
    She still posts regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    Retired I believe

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Retired I believe
    Just contact her and ask.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Retired I believe
    No not retired. She messaged me last week offering massage and full service. I haven’t taken her up on it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shes away with the fam. Had some problems i think

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I got a message from her tonight. She doesn't have the room available at the moment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was back in Sydney for the weekend, so visited her Sun arvo. Been seeing her since Chatswood days, but after this visit will see not bother again. Now has 4 students staying there already and is looking for another one to take on a curtained off area in the lounge room. The front room where she was doing the service is no more, she is now doing the service totally in the bathroom which is crammed with everything, that includes a jug to make green tea with. The double massage table is gone, replaced by a single bed size at my shoulder height, 6'2" and I had to climb on the chair she uses to get up and down. The untimed passionate service has stopped, no kissing, no touching/licking pussy etc, those tits are still available, though getting really saggy. Think this reduction in her service is because she has to stay focused for the constant climbing up and down on the chair and slippery bathroom tile floor and then searching among everything for the next thing she needs for the massage. Mentioned she's going back to China in a few months, so with her customer base falling, she's after as much money as possible, $300+ a week per student is a nice little earner.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast