Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ada on WeChat

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    she used to massage by hand and it was amazing. These days she uses the handle which hurts my body to the bone. next time maybe i should skip the massage part. Other than that she is nice lady that likes to clean rigorously and she doesn’t watch the time. her service is great. I always booked short time at east garden. she is not a clock watcher.
    Anyone else had booked her like 1hr or more? what’s the rate? what experience did you guys get?
    IMG_0056.jpg
    Here you for rates I paid. I chose two hours for dine and dive into action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jesus 2 hours for 200 dollars... You know she isn't gonna be a looker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Met Ada this morning and I had a good time.
    Massage was fine I enjoyed it and felt good after all the extras made me feel pretty good too !
    Ada was lovely ..
    After reading all the comments here about her she has either lost a lot of weight or you blokes are just way to picky and if your paying you have to right to be…
    I’m saying this as a 63 year old man that has never been to a ML or WL before but I had a good time and yes I would go back…

PS… was offer dumplings but didn’t have time the session went for two hours …

I’m off home for a nap now (poor ole fella is worn out )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Massage was fine I enjoyed it and felt good after all the extras made me feel pretty good too !
    Ada was lovely ..
    After reading all the comments here about her she has either lost a lot of weight or you blokes are just way to picky and if your paying you have to right to be…
    I’m saying this as a 63 year old man that has never been to a ML or WL before but I had a good time and yes I would go back…

good on ya Keef! thanks for the report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    IMG_0056.jpg
    Here you for rates I paid. I chose two hours for dine and dive into action

Funseeker, what experience did you get for the 2hrs?
    anything special beside the food? lol I always went for 1hr, half hour massage, one time she took me to the spa/sauna. it was nice but i was worried i might bump to someone i know in that apartment lol
    After massage she does front body slide, bit of bj, she then keep spiting cup, told me to rinse etc then dive into standard part 3. after body slide.

Anyone else had similar experience with 2hr? did you get 2 shot? was there extra service included?

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Funseeker, what experience did you get for the 2hrs?
    anything special beside the food? lol I always went for 1hr, half hour massage, one time she took me to the spa/sauna. it was nice but i was worried i might bump to someone i know in that apartment lol
    After massage she does front body slide, bit of bj, she then keep spiting cup, told me to rinse etc then dive into standard part 3. after body slide.

Anyone else had similar experience with 2hr? did you get 2 shot? was there extra service included?
    Hi Suka

Two hours was not worth it. I got to privilege to watch her cook, drink green tea, wine and dine. She offered sauna, but I declined for same concerns that you had.

Action included ‘Deep clean’ of my shaft - she was scrubbing it and giving me kinky smile for some weird reason while I was cringing in pain, listerine gargle which was needed after garlic and fish, strong massage, front B2B slides with her big knockers, whipped my ass with feathers and prostate play. Then I went DATY and she reached climax, not fake ones, she was lifting, sweating and shaking. Part 3 was standard and then finished off with mild massage. No two shots though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Suka

Two hours was not worth it. I got to privilege to watch her cook, drink green tea, wine and dine. She offered sauna, but I declined for same concerns that you had.

Action included ‘Deep clean’ of my shaft - she was scrubbing it and giving me kinky smile for some weird reason while I was cringing in pain, listerine gargle which was needed after garlic and fish, strong massage, front B2B slides with her big knockers, whipped my ass with feathers and prostate play. Then I went DATY and she reached climax, not fake ones, she was lifting, sweating and shaking. Part 3 was standard and then finished off with mild massage. No two shots though

thanks for the feedback funseeker. you saved me! so it’s not worth it doing the 2hrs. just same service with itinerary lol Overall it was fun and great service. I do like her cleanliness detail to our lil bro, body and mouth to avoid any germs. the part 3 when she sweat she knows she gets turned on. If only if she have lost bit of kg she would be attractive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am actually considering visiting Ada.
    I have joined her on Wechat and get the feeling that whilst this lady might suit all, she will suit some. So I am thinking.
    Reading this thread and using wechat she seems to have a variable rate as to what you might be able to afford which in itself intrigues me.

Has anyone here actually booked a long session (3 to 4 or even more hours) with her (with or without meals) and what sort of funds ?
    I also very much am reading that the level of service people are experiencing is directly related to the funds expended.

I wonder what some of her regulars think ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Hi Suka

I book for an hour, and usually get exactly the same treatment. She is not a "clock watcher" by any means.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like most females, if you spend time with them and treat them with respect you can unlock many many different perks. All experiences are different and with Ada there is no exception. The first time i met Ada she traveled to my place on the Central Coast on a Sunday. I did not ask her, she wanted to. The price was no different. It was $100, which was the same as seeing her at Chatswood at the time. She asked if i wanted to fuck for a cost and i declined. She decided she wanted to get off and did it any way without asking me. Other times i have seen her , its been a rush job as she has a booking. One time she asked me stay the night and others i have been rushed out the door. She has taken me to the complex pool, sauna, gym and park. I have never requested anything from her. I turn up with my crispy $100 note and enjoy the lucky dip as to the experience i get. You definitely get more time, extras and effort if the job has been quite for her. I am sure it is the same with a lot of her regulars but if something is a good deal you dont shout it too the world just in case it disappears faster than toilet paper during a Covid lockdown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i guess staying the 1 hr is actually enough, so you can spend on food afterwards lol
    Ada is very accommodating, usually she charge 100hr now 150hr & 200 2hrs. You guys feel any difference in service? last time i saw her her for like 5 months ago at eastgarden.
    Lookingfortheone, you very lucky maybe she like you emotionally? lol

any latest info if she was loss weight etc (no offence), or better service than before? is she still using electronic massager?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate I had her a couple years ago in east gardens.

Her looks are a 2/10. Would rate 1, but she us a go getter so have to ratchet up another vote for her.

Service was average. Massage was boring. She does give u extras but when you look at her face, there is no value.

She did text me saying she would fuck me for free next time. Didn't even go back

I do love the private access etc and no shop front. I rate this highly so overall I give her a solid 5/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Ada was lovely ..

Good work mate. This seems like a good and fair review. I reckon she is one for the bucket list at the very least. She is on mine but just adding to the complaining that Eastgardens is far out of the way personally. Merrylands would be much better. Alas!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by muni7ad View Post
    Good work mate. This seems like a good and fair review. I reckon she is one for the bucket list at the very least. She is on mine but just adding to the complaining that Eastgardens is far out of the way personally. Merrylands would be much better. Alas!
    She used to work out of both locations; she'd go there if you requested. Have you asked her recently?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    She used to work out of both locations; she'd go there if you requested. Have you asked her recently?
    Looks like I had asked back in May. Got the impression that she didn't anymore but will have to try her again. Will update.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only ever saw her at Merrylands, and then that stopped when said she doesnt work from there anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do you find workers on WeChat?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    I only ever saw her at Merrylands, and then that stopped when said she doesnt work from there anymore.
    She was looking for tenants a few months back, maybe she got someone in there now.

Eastgardens isn't too bad, 3 hr free parking at Westfield next door.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    Mate I had her a couple years ago in east gardens.

Her looks are a 2/10. Would rate 1, but she us a go getter so have to ratchet up another vote for her.

Service was average. Massage was boring. She does give u extras but when you look at her face, there is no value.

She did text me saying she would fuck me for free next time. Didn't even go back

I do love the private access etc and no shop front. I rate this highly so overall I give her a solid 5/10
    Seems like you only got 2/3 of the Ada experience, she is quite the chef and sitting down to a nice meal post coitus probably ads 1 point to rating.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    How do you find workers on WeChat?
    Mostly random

Never had much luck trying to search - massage etc

Use people nearby function .

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast